Brad Pitt's son accuses him of being an 'awful human being'

In a world where Hollywood's glitz and glamour often mask the reality of personal lives, a resurfaced social media post has thrown a spotlight on the tumultuous relationship between A-lister Brad Pitt and his son, Pax.

The post, originally shared on Father's Day 2020, has been making the rounds again, revealing a bitter family feud that challenges the public image of the Oscar-winning actor.

Pax Jolie-Pitt, the 19-year-old son of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, posted a photo of Pitt accepting an Oscar in 2020 with the caption: 'Happy Father’s Day to this world-class a*******!'

In his scathing post, Pax accused his father of being a 'terrible and despicable person'.

SDC3.jpeg
Pax Jolie-Pitt’s past message to his father has resurfaced. Image source: X/@YourLowdown.

'You have no consideration or empathy toward your four youngest children who tremble in fear when in your presence,' he added.

'You will never understand the damage you have done to my family because you are incapable of doing so.'

'You have made the lives of those closest to me a constant h*ll.’

'You may tell yourself and the world whatever you want, but the truth will come to light someday.’

'So, Happy Father’s Day, you f****** awful human being!'

The post, however, has since been deleted.

Pax was adopted by Angelina Jolie in 2007 when he was three years old, after his biological mother abandoned him as a newborn. Brad Pitt formally adopted him the following year.

The couple, who divorced in 2016, are also parents to Maddox, 22, Zahara, 18, Shiloh, 17, and twins Vivienne and Knox, 15.

The divorce came after an alleged physical altercation between Pitt and Jolie on a plane.

Since the split, Pitt has reportedly not been photographed with any of his children.

Jolie and Pitt are currently embroiled in a legal battle over Jolie's sale of her stake in their joint French winery, Chateau Miraval.

In 2021, Jolie sold her share of the winery to Tenute del Mondo, a subsidiary of Stoli Group, managed by Russian oligarch Yuri Shefler.

Just recently, the couple's daughter Zahara dropped 'Pitt' from her last name publicly.

During her sorority induction ceremony at Spelman College in Atlanta, she introduced herself as 'Zahara Marley Jolie', according to reports.

The Psychological Impact of High-Profile Divorces on Children

The ongoing legal and personal battles between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are not just a source of media fodder; they represent a real-life struggle that affects the well-being of their children.

High-profile divorces can be particularly traumatic for children, who may feel caught in the crossfire of public opinion and parental conflict.

Research has shown that children of divorce can experience a range of emotional responses, including confusion, guilt, and anxiety. When the divorce is played out in the public eye, these feelings can be exacerbated by the constant media attention and commentary. The children may feel pressured to choose sides or defend their parents against public scrutiny, which can be a heavy burden to bear.

This is why it’s crucial to approach the subject with sensitivity and a recognition of the complex emotions involved for all family members.
Key Takeaways
  • Brad Pitt's son, Pax, has labelled the actor an 'awful human being' in a controversial Father’s Day post.
  • In the since-deleted Instagram post from 2020, Pax accuses Pitt of being terrible and despicable and claims his siblings tremble in fear in his presence.
  • Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Pax's mother, are currently in a legal battle over Jolie’s sale of her stake in their joint winery, Chateau Miraval.
  • Additionally, their daughter Zahara recently dropped 'Pitt' off her last name publicly.
What are your thoughts on this story, members? Share them with us in the comments below.

Sponsored
I've read alot over the years about how bad a parent and husband he was .
I blame this on Scientology, which brainwashes and teach their members how they should be as a husband and father.

It's one of the worst cults out there . A friend of ours became involved with Scientology around 40 years ago and it broke his marriage and the ammount of money he gave them was beyond incredible. My husband actually went guarantor for two loans so he could pay Scientology.
Then our friend convinced hubby to attend which he did for 6 months and paid out around $5000 and they wanted more . If hubby was at work and didn't go in or call Scientology they would be calling our home . In the end I told them to F off and kept hanging up . I ended up changing our number. This was just before we got mobiles .

Our friend tried convincing me , first by trying to get me paying for a detox program , when I told him where to go he told me this was my Nathaniel similar to the devil.

In the end hubby saw how bad it was and broke away , after giving them a bit of money and because he left our friend was nolonger aloud to communicate with us. This friend we went to high school with. As far as we know he us still with Scientology which was founded by Ronald Hubbard a science fiction writer
I never liked my bosses telling me what to do be damned if a religious cult would ever tell me what to do

There are certain organisations which can have a strangle hold on some people & organisations. Though never openly spoken about, it was reportedly common knowledge that members of The Freemasons working at a State institution would always get offered overtime first because members of this institution worked in the Rosters Office.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
I've read alot over the years about how bad a parent and husband he was .
I blame this on Scientology, which brainwashes and teach their members how they should be as a husband and father.

It's one of the worst cults out there . A friend of ours became involved with Scientology around 40 years ago and it broke his marriage and the ammount of money he gave them was beyond incredible. My husband actually went guarantor for two loans so he could pay Scientology.
Then our friend convinced hubby to attend which he did for 6 months and paid out around $5000 and they wanted more . If hubby was at work and didn't go in or call Scientology they would be calling our home . In the end I told them to F off and kept hanging up . I ended up changing our number. This was just before we got mobiles .

Our friend tried convincing me , first by trying to get me paying for a detox program , when I told him where to go he told me this was my Nathaniel similar to the devil.

In the end hubby saw how bad it was and broke away , after giving them a bit of money and because he left our friend was nolonger aloud to communicate with us. This friend we went to high school with. As far as we know he us still with Scientology which was founded by Ronald Hubbard a science fiction writer
Internationally tax concessions to Scientology (and family destroying cultsReligions) should be stopped. They are Powerbroking business entities. Germany has BANNED Scientology --- all should.

Reactions: marni and Ezzy
It's very hard to get away from them. If you go 24 hours and have had no contact , they call you, even years after hubby left them they were still sending letters . They actually shouldn't be allowed to practice . Even celebrities can be brainwashed.

When you start hearing their philosophies you think , how in the heck can anyone be brainwashed with this crap
I think the same about all religions - fact checking should be mandatory