SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Blonde On A Plane

A plane is on its way to Brisbane, when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first-class section, and sits down.

The flight attendant watches her do this and asks to see her ticket.

She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she will have to sit in the back.

The blonde replies, 'I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Brisbane and I'm staying right here.'

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde-haired woman sitting in First Class, that belongs in Economy and won't move back to her seat.

The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat. The blonde replies 'I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Brisbane and I'm staying right here.'

The co-pilot said that he would probably have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.

The pilot says, 'You say she is a blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde.'

He goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, 'Oh, I'm sorry,' and gets up and goes back to her seat in Economy.

The flight attendant and co-pilot were amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

I told her, 'First Class isn't going to Brisbane.'

Blonde On A Plane

A plane is on its way to Brisbane, when a blond in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section, and sits down.

She then tells the blonde that she paid for economy class and that she will have to sit in the back.

The blond replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Brisbane and I'm staying right here."

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co- pilot that there is a blonde bimbo sitting in First Class, that belongs in Economy and won't move back to her seat.

The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat. The blonde replies "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Brisbane and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot said that he would probably have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde woman who won't listen to reason.

The pilot says, "You say she is a blonde? I'll handle this, I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde."

He goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry." and gets up and goes back to her seat in Economy.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

I told her "First Class isn't going to Brisbane"
Oh hahaha, another great one! :LOL: How will she get to the annual Lightbulb-Screwing Convention!

Blonde On A Plane

A plane is on its way to Brisbane, when a blonde in economy class gets up and moves to the first-class section, and sits down.

The blonde replies, 'I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Brisbane and I'm staying right here.'

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde-haired woman sitting in First Class, that belongs in Economy and won't move back to her seat.

The co-pilot goes back to the blonde and tries to explain that because she only paid for economy she will have to leave and return to her seat. The blonde replies 'I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Brisbane and I'm staying right here.'

The pilot says, 'You say she is a blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde.'

He goes back to the blonde and whispers in her ear, and she says, 'Oh, I'm sorry,' and gets up and goes back to her seat in Economy.

The flight attendant and co-pilot were amazed and asked him what he said to make her move without any fuss.

This joke is about as old as I am.

Blonde On A Plane

🥰🥰🤣🤣

Blonde On A Plane

Hahaha are you trying to say " Dum Blonde " Hahaha

Reactions: Ricci
I have always enjoyed the Yarn about two Blondes whose house was next to a Golf Course. One parked her Car in the Garage, the other in the Driveway. The Driveway car owner is observed by the other Blonde kneeling at the rear of her Car and with her mouth over the exhaust pipe blowing as hard as she could.
Watching blonde asked what she was doing and was replied that she was blowing the dents out of her Car made by wayward Golf Balls. Observing blonde then stated "that wont work you Bimbo! You have to have the windows wound up "

• Haha
Reactions: Ricci and Reaper123