SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Suzanne rose

Suzanne rose

Jun 27, 2022
Sydney
BEWARE Rockmans , Noni B Katies on line shop

I have shopped from Rockmans online for a few years now.

I really like their clothes and great bargains when on sale

Unfortunately their customer service over the last 12 months have become 0.

At first they blamed Covid for long delays (12 weeks).

I ordered long pants and they arrived within 3 days which I was both amazed and shocked.

I loved the way they fitted me and the comfort was amazing, so I decided to order more and as they sent me a voucher for $40 if I spent $120 as well as all items $20 , so I ordered 5 pairs normally $59 after discounts came down to just $15.

My order arrived on Monday to only discover that they sent me someone else's order.
It was 2 jumpers size 28 and not Rockmans but Autograph and I'm a Size 12.

I called them and they said send the items back and you will get a refund.
I replied what about my order, they replied sorry we have to refund.
I replied it's your mistake, you sent me someone else order , now I have to use my petrol and time to send it back and then I don't even get my order .

I have had problems over the past year but love the clothes I needed to go to fair trading a few months ago as they had said they sent my order but had only sent 1 of 8 items.

You would think I learnt my lesson right !!!!

I have now

I read their reviews and the are shocking

Rockmans are under Mosaic Brands which include Rockmans, Noni b, Katies Autograph Beme.

Have you had any problems with these brands

Screenshot_20220825-061101_Samsung Internet.jpg

When you ring Mosaic Brand's customer service you are speaking to an overseas person who just reads their sales spiel.
A lot of employees lost their job when this change happened - including a friend of mine.
As for the warehouse issues, probably due to a computer glitch/failure.
Also, it's hard to find their Millers stores these days, as they are closing one by one.

Reactions: Suzanne rose
When you ring Mosaic Brand's customer service you are speaking to an overseas person who just reads their sales spiel.
A lot of employees lost their job when this change happened - including a friend of mine.
As for the warehouse issues, probably due to a computer glitch/failure.
Also, it's hard to find their Millers stores these days, as they are closing one by one.
When you call you end up in India and it's like speaking to a robot. A friend of mine was a manager at katies until they closed. I'm guessing it's all going on line with absolutely no customer service. The address says they are in Liverpool Sydney I'm tempted to drive out there

When you call you end up in India and it's like speaking to a robot. A friend of mine was a manager at katies until they closed. I'm guessing it's all going on line with absolutely no customer service. The address says they are in Liverpool Sydney I'm tempted to drive out there
I agree that it's all going online.
Have you been on Miller's website lately as an example?
Look at their home and living section ... just like a department store. Even selling pet products.

Reactions: Suzanne rose