SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
A

AnnHope

Sep 8, 2021
Bees in the garden

Photos of the bees enjoying the nectar in our garden.

Attachments

• IMG_1811.jpeg
    IMG_1811.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1809.jpeg
    IMG_1809.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1786.jpeg
    IMG_1786.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1784.jpeg
    IMG_1784.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1776.jpeg
    IMG_1776.jpeg
    159.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1775.jpeg
    IMG_1775.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 10
Thank you. I have enjoyed looking at many of the beautiful photos you have taken.
Aww thankyou. My parents gave me a camera many many years ago when I was about 13, I figure it would have been a Kodak instamatic, little did they know what they started. Every time I finished a roll of film they had it developed and gave me another roll of film. They started my interest which has since led to a passion.

Reactions: Yvonne
Aww thankyou. My parents gave me a camera many many years ago when I was about 13, I figure it would have been a Kodak instamatic, little did they know what they started. Every time I finished a roll of film they had it developed and gave me another roll of film. They started my interest which has since led to a passion.
Well you are very good at it. Your pictures are a delight to look at!!!!

Please feel free to use the photos. I’m sorry not to answer sooner but we have been away camping and I did not have any Internet connection.

I love your newsletters! Look forward to reading them everyday.
Cheers
Ann

Reactions: Maddison Dwyer
Fantastic photography, beautiful bees which help keep our ecosystem going.