SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
S

saundy

Sep 6, 2021
Awesome prices

Anyone who is looking for anything electronic check out "AliExpress " they have a huge range of products at prices that will blow your minds eg. I purchased a very small steam cleaner from there website cost approx.$60. It is fantastic for cleaner around taps corners in the shower etc it only holds a small amount of water so you need to top it up often but it's small light and extremely easy to use. It is very small making it easy to carry it around the house.
Data leads are very cheap as is all they sell they have a $25 spend for free delivery guaranteed 10 days delivery (sent from China) I have made several purchases have not had a problem receive emails when you order when items are shipped when they arrived in Australia and when you take delivery.
When you take delivery you receive a email asking you to confirm delivery.
I urge everyone just to have a look at the website you are in for a pleasant surprise as I was when I first found the website.

Yes, I have also used them several times and have not had any problems. In fact one delivery had extra in it as they were welcoming me as a new customer. Most pleased.

Reactions: Ezzy and saundy
Is it not just the Chinese Amazon. Another mega supplier that doesn't invest just takes. A couple of years from now, these operators will be accused like Coles & Woollies or Bunnings of being the reason why the mums and dad stores don't exist. Initially the prices will be very low, but once the alternative competition has been eliminated the prices will not be competative.

Last edited:
It is not just the Chinese Amazon. Another mega supplier that doesn't invest just takes. A couple of years from now, these operators will be accused like Coles & Woollies or Bunnings of being the reason why the mums and dad stores don't exist. Initially the prices will be very low, but once the alternative competition has been eliminated the prices will not be competative.
Yes you have a point there Alan

Reactions: Vinylted
You are probably correct , as time will tell. However close on their heels is TEMU competing with similar prices and lower minimum spending rates for free delivery

Reactions: Rick Mortton
Wondering if anyone has bought a mobile phone from them as their prices are really good but I'm still hesitant as they say unlocked but I'm not tech savy enough to understand all their techy wording. TIA

Reactions: saundy
You are probably correct , as time will tell. However close on their heels is TEMU competing with similar prices and lower minimum spending rates for free delivery
Temu is great I buy most of my items from them
They are the cheapest online
Free delivery and returns
Fantastic prices and quality goods

Is it not just the Chinese Amazon. Another mega supplier that doesn't invest just takes. A couple of years from now, these operators will be accused like Coles & Woollies or Bunnings of being the reason why the mums and dad stores don't exist. Initially the prices will be very low, but once the alternative competition has been eliminated the prices will not be competative.
Not sure - they have been around for many years now

Temu is another taking advantage of cheap labour etc to get poor quality items into our market place. We as a country are in dire straits with practically no manufacturing industry of our own. We are in a downward spiral of reliance on China and others who if we are ever in conflict with them, we will better learn to speak their languages.

Wondering if anyone has bought a mobile phone from them as their prices are really good but I'm still hesitant as they say unlocked but I'm not tech savy enough to understand all their techy wording. TIA
I would be very cautious on purchasing a mobile phone from AliExpress you would need to check that they are compatible with our 4G &5G systems I don't know if there's anything different but before you purchase one it would pay you to make sure that they are compatible with Australian mobile networks.

Reactions: Abby2