Aussies are furious with a Chemist Warehouse employee who shared the perfect budget dupe of a $65 ‘age-rewind’ beauty favourite

We all love a good beauty dupe, don't we? It's always satisfying to find a cheaper alternative to our favourite high-end products. This is why we’re always on the lookout for more beauty bargains to share with you, members!

You can imagine our excitement when we heard that there was a popular drugstore product going around that is very similar to a cult Charlotte Tilbury product – but at a fraction of the price.

A Chemist Warehouse employee has just revealed the perfect dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's popular $65 Hollywood Flawless Filter – and it only costs $20.99!

The dupe in question is the Maybelline Four-in-One Instant Glow Perfector. The product is being sold at Chemist Warehouse stores and online. Fans aren’t happy about this reveal though, because now it’s now nearly impossible to get your hands on the dupe since it keeps selling out so quickly!

maybelline.JPG
The 4-in-1 Instant Glow Perfector comes in four ‘self-adjusting’ shades. Credit: Maybelline

Jess, the Chemist Warehouse employee, took to TikTok to share her excitement over the new arrival at the store.

‘I am low-key freaking out right now. I have been waiting for this product to come into the store for so long, and I know you guys have too,’ she said in the video.

She said that the ‘super easy to use’ dupe went viral on social media since it is a four-in-one ‘age-rewind’ product.

‘The Maybelline 4-in-1 Instant Glow Perfector is here. It is a primer, concealer, highlighter, and BB cream all in one,’ Jess shared.

What’s even better, is that the dupe version of Charlotte Tilbury's cult favourite comes in four self-adjusting shades. So if you’re itching to get your hands on this product, make sure to buy the shade closest to your skin tone, and let the self-adjusting technology match itself to your complexion. Pretty cool, right?

Jess also said that if people can’t find the product in the store or on the shelves, try asking an employee for help.

charlotte1.JPG
Charlotte Tilbury’s Hollywood Flawless Filter is a fan favourite, but it is very expensive. Credit: Charlotte Tilbury

Jess’ TikTok account started to flood with comments raving about the new addition to the retail store.

A woman wrote: ‘Get ready to be sold out in minutes and to take another 10 years to be available at the shop again.’

‘OMG. Running tomorrow,’ someone else said.

‘Cannot wait! Going to drop in today to grab one! Wish me luck,’ a third commented.

You can watch the video here:

Key Takeaways

• A Chemist Warehouse employee has revealed the 'perfect' drugstore dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's $65 Hollywood Flawless Filter.
  • Maybelline’s $20.99 4-in-1 Instant Glow product just landed in Chemist Warehouse stores and online.
  • The 'super easy to use' dupe is $45 cheaper than Charlotte Tilbury's well-loved product.
  • Beauty fans were ecstatic about the latest Chemist Warehouse addition.
We hope this helps, folks! It seems like we’ve found another great drugstore beauty product that can rival high-end cult classics! Are you excited to try this out for yourself? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

Sponsored
Wouldn't be a little bit of market urging by Chemist Warehouse to unload some extra stock, might it?
I can hardly see the Strayan female population (or even a small proportion) storming the barricades to get their hands on this item, brushing the harried staff rudely out of their way as they charge to the shelves and waving their plastic around in a frantic fashion so they won't miss out.

Last edited:
One of the benefits of not working any more is that I no longer wear foundation. I used to have to apply it at work, as it would melt off on the way during the summer.
I've been allergic to perfumes for many years, so haven't been fobbed off with these as gifts.
I also can't use perfumed detergents, so those expensive items aren't on my shopping list. Win- win.

I wonder how many of the SDC readers have any interest in beauty products?
Nope, no interest what's so ever, not since I found out I am allergic to some of the chemicals that they use in makeup. I'm not even able to use perfume for the same reason unless it's an all-natural perfume, and yes, they do exist.

Reactions: Ezzy
Couldn’t be bothered. Haven’t worn make up for so long I can’t remember the last time I did. Have never been a fan of plastering crap all over my face, fake eyelashes or fingernails. Even young girls I work with are having lip fillers injected, Botox around their eyes. Their lips look awful, grossly over sized, pouty, makes it hard for them to talk properly, reminds me of a fish mouth. Certainly doesn’t improve their looks any. I hate to think what it is doing to their young bodies.

They will get more in. If it's a Win Win for $$$Profits, any business will get in more. What I found today is that Priceline is charging $83.00 for Estee Lauder Youth Dew and it's $49.99 at Chemist Warehouse (both 67ml). Now, how can that be. It's even more at Myer $95.00. At David Jones, they are really trying to mislead people that it's now $63.00 (perfume) ... but wait the bottle is only 28ml. As many that use this know already, it's strong already and the eau de parfum is strong enough already. I purchased a bottle from Chemist Warehouse this year for $39.99. Bargain.

We all love a good beauty dupe, don't we? It's always satisfying to find a cheaper alternative to our favourite high-end products. This is why we’re always on the lookout for more beauty bargains to share with you, members!

You can imagine our excitement when we heard that there was a popular drugstore product going around that is very similar to a cult Charlotte Tilbury product – but at a fraction of the price.

A Chemist Warehouse employee has just revealed the perfect dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's popular $65 Hollywood Flawless Filter – and it only costs $20.99!

The dupe in question is the Maybelline Four-in-One Instant Glow Perfector. The product is being sold at Chemist Warehouse stores and online. Fans aren’t happy about this reveal though, because now it’s now nearly impossible to get your hands on the dupe since it keeps selling out so quickly!

View attachment 7984
The 4-in-1 Instant Glow Perfector comes in four ‘self-adjusting’ shades. Credit: Maybelline

Jess, the Chemist Warehouse employee, took to TikTok to share her excitement over the new arrival at the store.

‘I am low-key freaking out right now. I have been waiting for this product to come into the store for so long, and I know you guys have too,’ she said in the video.

She said that the ‘super easy to use’ dupe went viral on social media since it is a four-in-one ‘age-rewind’ product.

‘The Maybelline 4-in-1 Instant Glow Perfector is here. It is a primer, concealer, highlighter, and BB cream all in one,’ Jess shared.

What’s even better, is that the dupe version of Charlotte Tilbury's cult favourite comes in four self-adjusting shades. So if you’re itching to get your hands on this product, make sure to buy the shade closest to your skin tone, and let the self-adjusting technology match itself to your complexion. Pretty cool, right?

Jess also said that if people can’t find the product in the store or on the shelves, try asking an employee for help.

View attachment 7983
Charlotte Tilbury’s Hollywood Flawless Filter is a fan favourite, but it is very expensive. Credit: Charlotte Tilbury

Jess’ TikTok account started to flood with comments raving about the new addition to the retail store.

A woman wrote: ‘Get ready to be sold out in minutes and to take another 10 years to be available at the shop again.’

‘OMG. Running tomorrow,’ someone else said.

‘Cannot wait! Going to drop in today to grab one! Wish me luck,’ a third commented.

You can watch the video here:

Key Takeaways

• A Chemist Warehouse employee has revealed the 'perfect' drugstore dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's $65 Hollywood Flawless Filter.
  • Maybelline’s $20.99 4-in-1 Instant Glow product just landed in Chemist Warehouse stores and online.
  • The 'super easy to use' dupe is $45 cheaper than Charlotte Tilbury's well-loved product.
  • Beauty fans were ecstatic about the latest Chemist Warehouse addition.
We hope this helps, folks! It seems like we’ve found another great drugstore beauty product that can rival high-end cult classics! Are you excited to try this out for yourself? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!

It always pays to shop around for what you want.