Aussie mum's stovetop gets a dramatic upgrade with this cleaner – is it worth the hype?

Tired of fighting a losing battle against those stubborn, greasy stains on your stovetop? The struggle is real, but the solution is simple.

You don't need to break the bank on expensive chemicals or fancy cleaning products. Just ask this savvy Aussie mum who has cracked the code to a spotless stovetop!

In a recent Facebook post, the homeowner shared a picture of her sparkling stovetop - all thanks to a cult cleaning paste, The Pink Stuff.

Available at major retailers like Coles, Woolworths, Bunnings and other online retailers, this cleaning paste is quickly gaining a reputation among Aussies as the go-to solution for tough cleaning tasks.

We did some research for you, members, and found that The Pink Stuff 850g tubs are currently available for the lowest price at ‘MyDeal.com.au’, where it is retailing for $5.99. (However, MyDeal charges a $15 shipping fee, so you are probably better off heading to your local Bunnings store, where it is available for $8.95!)

Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 1.53.26 PM.png
An Aussie mum revealed the secret of how she made her old stove tops look brand new. Credit: Facebook.

Desperate for a solution to her four-year cleaning woes, the Aussie mum had tried 'everything' on the market, but nothing seemed to work. That was until she read rave reviews about The Pink Stuff and decided to give it a try. And she was amazed by the results!

'Got it off with ease. Just used a soft scourer with Pink Stuff,' she wrote on the popular Facebook group Mums Who Clean. 'Then, I wiped it over with a rag. It's amazing stuff. I cleaned my oven too. But I was really impressed with how the hot plate came up.'

The Pink Stuff (and other similar cleaning products from the brand) has already gained huge popularity in the UK, and now it's becoming a go-to choice for Aussies as well. Not just for stovetops but also for shower screens and ovens.

'I use this for everything - we just did an exit clean on a rental property and used it for everything! So good,' said one Facebook user. 'As a house cleaner/exit cleaner, this stuff is amazing,' added another.
Key Takeaways

• The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste is a well-known cleaning product that has a reputation in the UK for making light work of difficult cleaning tasks.
  • It is available at Coles, Woolworths, Bunnings, and online shops and can be used to remove tough stains off stovetops, shower screens, and inside ovens.
Are you curious about the cleaning powers of The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste? You're not alone! With an international cult following and endless five-star reviews, consumer advocacy group CHOICE decided to put it to the test to see if it lives up to the hype.

Touted as a versatile cream cleaner for a variety of household surfaces, The Pink Stuff is a mild abrasive that promises to be 'gentle on surfaces but tough on stains.'

From the dirt on your running shoes to the gunk on your pots and pans, the stains on your oven glass and cooktops to the grime on your ceramic tiles, this little pink pot of goo is said to be ready to take on any cleaning challenge you throw its way.

So, what did CHOICE find?

While The Pink Stuff does an adequate job for light-to-medium cleans, such as running shoes and sinks, it's not 'miraculous' in its removal of heavier stains on ovens or pots and pans. However, it did outperform bicarb soda and water for light cleaning.

Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 1.53.35 PM.png
The cleaning paste is said to have gained huge popularity in the UK for its knack for making easy work of tough cleaning problems. Credit: Bunnings.

You read it here, members! Before you spend your hard-earned money on a much-hyped product, it's important to do your own research and read reviews. The Pink Stuff Cleaning Miracle Paste may be worth a try for light cleaning tasks, but don't expect it to work miracles on heavy stains.

If you have any tips or stories to share about stovetop cleaning, then please let us know in the comments below. We'd love to hear what you think!

Sponsored
Tired of fighting a losing battle against those stubborn, greasy stains on your stovetop? The struggle is real, but the solution is simple.

You don't need to break the bank on expensive chemicals or fancy cleaning products. Just ask this savvy Aussie mum who has cracked the code to a spotless stovetop!

In a recent Facebook post, the homeowner shared a picture of her sparkling stovetop - all thanks to a cult cleaning paste, The Pink Stuff.

Available at major retailers like Coles, Woolworths, Bunnings and other online retailers, this cleaning paste is quickly gaining a reputation among Aussies as the go-to solution for tough cleaning tasks.

We did some research for you, members, and found that The Pink Stuff 850g tubs are currently available for the lowest price at ‘MyDeal.com.au’, where it is retailing for $5.99. (However, MyDeal charges a $15 shipping fee, so you are probably better off heading to your local Bunnings store, where it is available for $8.95!)

View attachment 11863
An Aussie mum revealed the secret of how she made her old stove tops look brand new. Credit: Facebook.

Desperate for a solution to her four-year cleaning woes, the Aussie mum had tried 'everything' on the market, but nothing seemed to work. That was until she read rave reviews about The Pink Stuff and decided to give it a try. And she was amazed by the results!

'Got it off with ease. Just used a soft scourer with Pink Stuff,' she wrote on the popular Facebook group Mums Who Clean. 'Then, I wiped it over with a rag. It's amazing stuff. I cleaned my oven too. But I was really impressed with how the hot plate came up.'

The Pink Stuff (and other similar cleaning products from the brand) has already gained huge popularity in the UK, and now it's becoming a go-to choice for Aussies as well. Not just for stovetops but also for shower screens and ovens.

'I use this for everything - we just did an exit clean on a rental property and used it for everything! So good,' said one Facebook user. 'As a house cleaner/exit cleaner, this stuff is amazing,' added another.
Key Takeaways

• The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste is a well-known cleaning product that has a reputation in the UK for making light work of difficult cleaning tasks.
  • It is available at Coles, Woolworths, Bunnings, and online shops and can be used to remove tough stains off stovetops, shower screens, and inside ovens.
Are you curious about the cleaning powers of The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste? You're not alone! With an international cult following and endless five-star reviews, consumer advocacy group CHOICE decided to put it to the test to see if it lives up to the hype.

Touted as a versatile cream cleaner for a variety of household surfaces, The Pink Stuff is a mild abrasive that promises to be 'gentle on surfaces but tough on stains.'

From the dirt on your running shoes to the gunk on your pots and pans, the stains on your oven glass and cooktops to the grime on your ceramic tiles, this little pink pot of goo is said to be ready to take on any cleaning challenge you throw its way.

While The Pink Stuff does an adequate job for light-to-medium cleans, such as running shoes and sinks, it's not 'miraculous' in its removal of heavier stains on ovens or pots and pans. However, it did outperform bicarb soda and water for light cleaning.

View attachment 11864
The cleaning paste is said to have gained huge popularity in the UK for its knack for making easy work of tough cleaning problems. Credit: Bunnings.

You read it here, members! Before you spend your hard-earned money on a much-hyped product, it's important to do your own research and read reviews. The Pink Stuff Cleaning Miracle Paste may be worth a try for light cleaning tasks, but don't expect it to work miracles on heavy stains.

If you have any tips or stories to share about stovetop cleaning, then please let us know in the comments below. We'd love to hear what you think!

View attachment 11863

Key Takeaways

View attachment 11864

I have used Gumption paste

I always have Gumption in the cupboard,,one in the kitchen and one in the laundry,,,,I use it on my stove top ,,cover it in paste and leave overnight,,,clean off next morning and buff,,brilliant,,then I turn to the double sink,,,coat that in paste as well,, depending on what my day is going to be like I either take it off straight away ,rinse with hot water and run a dry cloth inside each one,,they shine up so nicely or clean off mid morning,,,I use it in the laundry ,,toilet ,,well anywhere I can

Reactions: Ricci
I always have Gumption in the cupboard,,one in the kitchen and one in the laundry,,,,I use it on my stove top ,,cover it in paste and leave overnight,,,clean off next morning and buff,,brilliant,,then I turn to the double sink,,,coat that in paste as well,, depending on what my day is going to be like I either take it off straight away ,rinse with hot water and run a dry cloth inside each one,,they shine up so nicely or clean off mid morning,,,I use it in the laundry ,,toilet ,,well anywhere I can
It's great for cleaning inside the oven as well.

Reactions: Anoush and Ricci