Aussie grandma sizzles at 57 on OnlyFans: 'It still always surprises me that they want me.'

When Viktoria Winslow realised she was afraid of being destitute after retirement, she came to a life-changing decision — to join OnlyFans.

To those unfamiliar, OnlyFans is an online content platform launched in 2016 that works on a subscriber basis similar to how more widely known businesses like Netflix operate.

But while Netflix generally makes for a wholesome experience, OnlyFans caters to more… adult audiences.

The 57-year-old grandmother is now a regular on the website, which her daughter, 24-year-old Zoe, (who also has an OnlyFans account) encouraged her to join.

‘One day, I admitted to my daughter that I was worrying about how to put enough money away for retirement,’ Viktoria said.

Prior to earning a comfortable living by putting out adult-themed content, she remembered couch-surfing with a friend after she used up all her savings and was unable to pay rent.

That was when Zoe told her about something that would change her life.

Screenshot_5.png
Viktoria’s OnlyFans journey started with her worrying about having enough money for retirement. Image Credit: Instagram/@viktoria_winslow

‘(Zoe) told me about her OnlyFans account, which she had been doing for a couple of years and had a decent income from.’

‘At first, I was a little concerned for her safety, but she kept encouraging me to give it a go and soon, I thought I might as well…Now, I absolutely love it.’

In March 2021, Viktoria started sharing pictures on the website, but not without hesitation. It wasn’t lost on her that she was old enough to be the grandma of many of her subscribers.

And so, it was quite a shock when one by one, her followers — and the admiration — grew in number.

Her success has spread to other platforms as well. On Instagram, for example, Viktoria has 41,000 followers.

While it’s unclear how much she earns, it wouldn’t be shocking if she racks up anywhere from a few hundred to a thousand dollars a month, considering OnlyFans’ structure and her audience.

Her subscription currently costs $15 for a month and with around 83 likes on her posts, that puts estimates at around $1245 per month.

‘Men as young as 19 have subscribed,’ she said. ‘I think being a hot grandma is a niche market, which helps.’

‘To be honest, it still always surprises me that they want me.’

‘Men love my wrinkles, my dimples, my stretch marks.’

Screenshot_3.png
Viktoria can’t believe she still enjoys the attention of younger men. Image Credit: Instagram/@viktoria_winslow

Bad news for her admirers hoping for a relationship with her though, as the divorcee isn’t keen on sharing her heart anytime soon.

‘I’m not really looking for a man, especially a toy boy, at the moment, as I’m enjoying my work and all the men online — but never say never.’

That said, some subscribers do take their admiration to rather strange heights.

‘I’ve had some strange requests, though, one fan asked me to step on bugs on camera — I didn’t do it,’ she shared.

‘And there’s so many people out there with foot fetishes, it’s unbelievable…I only do what I’m comfortable with.’

The wise step to take, Viktoria.

Of course, as with any other public job, Viktoria has her fair share of critics and haters.

‘It’s usually young girls, who I think are jealous, with others saying I haven’t got any class,’ she said.

‘I’ve been told … before: “Get off here grandma”, and I’ve been called names such as “Old hag” as well as asked: “What would your children think?” numerous times.’

‘I block (these people) and move on — it’s a laugh, and jealousy is a curse.’

‘To me, the “grandma” label is great and there’s a lot of people out there that think we’re highly desirable… I’m a granny who’s proud to show off what I’ve got.’

Screenshot_6.png
In her time on OnlyFans, Viktoria admits she’s received odd requests. Image Credit: Instagram/@viktoria_winslow

With her head held high amid all the shaming and judgement thrown her way, Viktoria says her experience has been uplifting.

‘Doing this as an older woman has been so empowering in many different ways,’ she said.

‘It’s given me financial independence and helped me love my body.’

‘Women are told that to be attractive we have to be young and thin — but I can tell you, this is certainly not the case.’

‘I never thought in a million years I would be in this position...’

‘I’ll continue to make videos for as long as I have an audience, even if I’m 90 and wrinkly.’

Viktoria isn’t the first story we’ve come across of empowered seniors making their mark on OnlyFans — remember Andrea Sunshine?

You might also want to read about how one woman who owns an OnlyFans account had the shock of her life when she was hired for a bachelor’s party… that turned out to be her brother’s.

So, what are your thoughts on Viktoria’s journey? Have you ever done something out of the ordinary for money?

Share your stories with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Nothing like a bit of spellchecking to enhance your writing, Phil.
Zemo (is there a spelling mistake in this?) at least you must have read the whole writing, I was a chronic dyslexic, and what with english and American spell check which I do try and do, the odd word does get through? I always block print when I hand write, so at least if there is a spelling mistake, people can still understand the message! Which obviously you did! Thank you for your criticism! Have a great day, as I will! God Bless you and yours! Amen! & Amen!

Why would any single woman bother? Once single again the last thing you need is someone who would serenade you naked with a rose in his butt cheeks. All you ever need once single again is someone to go to the cinema or dinner occasionally, nothing more or else you lose the most important thing you have your own space you, are the most important person to you whatever your age.
Nana Zorak The humour was lost on you, each to their own! Did you ever see the TV show Cold Feet; from the UK 20 years ago, when Adam did the exact same scene, with Rachel. One of the funniest TV scenes ever! May God Bless you and yours, with Health! Wealth! & Happiness! Amen & Amen!

It's amazing to hear how OnlyFans has provided financial stability for Viktoria Winslow after facing such challenges. It shows how platforms can offer new opportunities regardless of age or background. It's cool that her daughter's encouragement led to such a positive change. If you're curious about other stories or just want to explore more, checking out free onlyfans content can give you a sense of the diversity and creativity on the platform. It's a reminder of how digital spaces are evolving to empower individuals in unexpected ways.:D

Last edited: