When our children were still living at home I aways cooked a roast dinner on a Sunday, my specialite was stuffing balls the kids loved them especially my daughter, one day she came to me and said can you make extra so I can take them to school lunch,it wasn't till later we found out she was selling them for 50 cents each and could have sold more.

When my wife was in hospital bringing in a new family treasure I made a purple custard including honey for a sweetener, the kids refused to eat it . Apparently custard won't set with honey and purple is not a great colour for it. I am still being made aware of my culinary shortcomings 50 years on, it is sure to be mentioned at my memorial service. Oh the problems with infamy, in my case infamily

When my wife was in hospital bringing in a new family treasure I made a purple custard including honey for a sweetener, the kids refused to eat it . Apparently custard won't set with honey and purple is not a great colour for it. I am still being made aware of my culinary shortcomings 50 years on, it is sure to be mentioned at my memorial service. Oh the problems with infamy, in my case infamily
Why was it purple never heard of purple custard🙃

My friends once declared that my cooking breaches UN biological and chemical warfare regulations.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Which is why I now keep a number of Lite n' Easy meals in my freezer, in case of guests... though my relatives insist that I let them hear them up.

It was an experiment, my 60+ old dughter now likes all things purple. I enjoyed it for several nights although it was a bit runny, waste not want not as I was brought up.

My friends once declared that my cooking breaches UN biological and chemical warfare regulations.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Which is why I now keep a number of Lite n' Easy meals in my freezer, in case of guests... though my relatives insist that I let them hear them up.
Heat them up, not hear them up!

When our children were still living at home I aways cooked a roast dinner on a Sunday, my specialite was stuffing balls the kids loved them especially my daughter, one day she came to me and said can you make extra so I can take them to school lunch,it wasn't till later we found out she was selling them for 50 cents each and could have sold more.
What a lovely compliment! You must’ve felt so appreciated and proud! ☺️

Reactions: Littleboy8