Are you missing out? Coles might have sent you a $100 voucher

Here at the SDC, we're constantly on the lookout for ways to save money. Of course, we do our best to stick to a tight budget, but what really gets us excited is when companies and suppliers surprise us with unexpected rewards and discounts.

Have you ever experienced that incredible feeling when you stumble upon a forgotten $20 note tucked away in the pocket of an old jacket? It's a delightful surge of joy that comes from an unexpected stroke of luck.

Now, picture this: you open your email and discover a $100 voucher waiting for you. That, my friend, is a genuine reason to be thrilled!

Sometimes our loyalty can surprise us. A lucky Coles Flybuys member recently received just that—an unexpected surprise gift in their email!

As the shopper revealed on a popular Facebook page, Coles had sent her a random $100 voucher with a simple message: 'You've been gifted $100 to spend online at Coles. A little thanks from us to you.'

Screen Shot 2023-07-19 at 11.40.52 AM.png
A Coles shopper revealed how she received a $100 voucher in her inbox. Credit: Facebook.

The email went on to thank the customer for their loyalty to the company and promised her a 'little gift' to help her budget go even further. 'At Coles, we're helping keep the cost of living down by giving customers more value on every shop through our loyalty program, Flybuys.'

'As a valued Coles customer and Flybuys member, we want to take the opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty to Coles with a little gift.'

'As a token of our gratitude and to help make your budget go further, we would like to present you with a $100 Coles gift code to use on a future shop online at Coles.'

The woman shared the news of her unexpected reward with other shoppers, urging them to check their email and Flybuys accounts. Indeed, some shoppers were pleasantly surprised to find a voucher waiting for them when they logged in.

'OMG, thank you for this! I got one too! Flybuys is in my hubby's email, and he never checks it,' one said.

Another said: 'I was one of the lucky ones to get one!'

A third wrote: 'Thank you! I completely missed the email!'

Some even thought it was a scam at first, with a shopper saying: 'I got one too. I thought it was fake at first, but nope, the code worked!'

A Coles spokesperson said that the gift was extended to thousands of Coles' most loyal customers.

However, it's worth noting that not every eligible customer was sent a voucher. Those who were selected either received a $100 gift card, a digital gift code, or 10,000 bonus Flybuys points.

If you're a loyal Coles shopper and Flybuys member, it pays to be proactive and check the special offers and rewards in your online account.

The more frequently you use your Flybuys card or smartphone app (available on App Store and Google Play), the more likely you are to be rewarded for your loyalty.

This delightful news follows reports from numerous shoppers who happily discovered a delightful surprise in their mailboxes—a generous gift card from Coles, ranging in value from $50 to $100, which provided them with a pleasant boost in their shopping funds.

Key Takeaways

• A Coles customer has urged fellow shoppers to check their emails after receiving an unexpected $100 voucher.
  • The customer, a Flybuys member, revealed the surprise gift on a popular Facebook page, encouraging others to check their emails for a similar reward.
  • Several shoppers were initially sceptical but were glad to find the voucher codes working.
  • Coles indicated that this is part of a loyalty reward program, and only a select number of their most engaged Flybuy members have received the surprise emails.

It pays to get involved—you could find yourself $100 richer (or, alternatively, with a bunch of handy points to exchange for a free lunch or grocery items!). Do your bit and check your email now to see if you were lucky enough to be one of the chosen few!

However, we want to caution you to be careful and verify if the email is genuinely from Coles' official account. There are scams out there that try to imitate promotions and 'free money' offers like this one. It's crucial to check the sender's information and compare it with previous official emails from Coles. It's better to be safe than sorry!

Did you stumble upon any such unexpected shopping rewards or have a shopping gem of a story to share? We'd be delighted to hear from you; feel free to leave a comment below!

Sponsored
come on SDC you gotta be joking I get scam emails everyday claiming to be coles Woolies bunnings and other retailers vouchers and now your encouraging people to open these. Are you serious. Now your encouraging people to open SPAM emails. You also keep pushing these so called loyalty programs when in actual fact if they were all scrapped these so called supermarkets would be able to make everything half price and still make a profit. OPEN YOUR EYES

come on SDC you gotta be joking I get scam emails everyday claiming to be coles Woolies bunnings and other retailers vouchers and now your encouraging people to open these. Are you serious. Now your encouraging people to open SPAM emails. You also keep pushing these so called loyalty programs when in actual fact if they were all scrapped these so called supermarkets would be able to make everything half price and still make a profit. OPEN YOUR EYES
Boy, somebody got out of the wrong side of the bed today.

Here at the SDC, we're constantly on the lookout for ways to save money. Of course, we do our best to stick to a tight budget, but what really gets us excited is when companies and suppliers surprise us with unexpected rewards and discounts.

Have you ever experienced that incredible feeling when you stumble upon a forgotten $20 note tucked away in the pocket of an old jacket? It's a delightful surge of joy that comes from an unexpected stroke of luck.

Now, picture this: you open your email and discover a $100 voucher waiting for you. That, my friend, is a genuine reason to be thrilled!

Sometimes our loyalty can surprise us. A lucky Coles Flybuys member recently received just that—an unexpected surprise gift in their email!

As the shopper revealed on a popular Facebook page, Coles had sent her a random $100 voucher with a simple message: 'You've been gifted $100 to spend online at Coles. A little thanks from us to you.'

View attachment 25485
A Coles shopper revealed how she received a $100 voucher in her inbox. Credit: Facebook.

The email went on to thank the customer for their loyalty to the company and promised her a 'little gift' to help her budget go even further. 'At Coles, we're helping keep the cost of living down by giving customers more value on every shop through our loyalty program, Flybuys.'

'As a valued Coles customer and Flybuys member, we want to take the opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty to Coles with a little gift.'

'As a token of our gratitude and to help make your budget go further, we would like to present you with a $100 Coles gift code to use on a future shop online at Coles.'

The woman shared the news of her unexpected reward with other shoppers, urging them to check their email and Flybuys accounts. Indeed, some shoppers were pleasantly surprised to find a voucher waiting for them when they logged in.

'OMG, thank you for this! I got one too! Flybuys is in my hubby's email, and he never checks it,' one said.

Some even thought it was a scam at first, with a shopper saying: 'I got one too. I thought it was fake at first, but nope, the code worked!'

A Coles spokesperson said that the gift was extended to thousands of Coles' most loyal customers.

However, it's worth noting that not every eligible customer was sent a voucher. Those who were selected either received a $100 gift card, a digital gift code, or 10,000 bonus Flybuys points.

If you're a loyal Coles shopper and Flybuys member, it pays to be proactive and check the special offers and rewards in your online account.

The more frequently you use your Flybuys card or smartphone app (available on App Store and Google Play), the more likely you are to be rewarded for your loyalty.

This delightful news follows reports from numerous shoppers who happily discovered a delightful surprise in their mailboxes—a generous gift card from Coles, ranging in value from $50 to $100, which provided them with a pleasant boost in their shopping funds.

Key Takeaways

• A Coles customer has urged fellow shoppers to check their emails after receiving an unexpected $100 voucher.
  • The customer, a Flybuys member, revealed the surprise gift on a popular Facebook page, encouraging others to check their emails for a similar reward.
  • Several shoppers were initially sceptical but were glad to find the voucher codes working.
  • Coles indicated that this is part of a loyalty reward program, and only a select number of their most engaged Flybuy members have received the surprise emails.

It pays to get involved—you could find yourself $100 richer (or, alternatively, with a bunch of handy points to exchange for a free lunch or grocery items!). Do your bit and check your email now to see if you were lucky enough to be one of the chosen few!

However, we want to caution you to be careful and verify if the email is genuinely from Coles' official account. There are scams out there that try to imitate promotions and 'free money' offers like this one. It's crucial to check the sender's information and compare it with previous official emails from Coles. It's better to be safe than sorry!

Did you stumble upon any such unexpected shopping rewards or have a shopping gem of a story to share? We'd be delighted to hear from you; feel free to leave a comment below!
I received Coles gift

Reactions: Suzanne rose
I received Coles gift card but deleted it on my email thought it was are scam . how do l get it back ? Regards Julianne

View attachment 25485

Key Takeaways

SCAM ALERT !!!!!! By James Gutierrez ..... have you actually spoke to Coles Head Office and got a confirmation before you post this nonsense to our Seniors. Shame on You!1689836096562.png

SCAM ALERT !!!!!! By James Gutierrez ..... have you actually spoke to Coles Head Office and got a confirmation before you post this nonsense to our Seniors. Shame on You!View attachment 25578

😯 It's not a scam , I think you owe James an apology.

You also need to look research something before talking to someone like this

See below its straight from Chanel 7 and Sunrise .

Coles supermarket is giving $100 vouchers to shoppers: ‘Check your email now’​

‘I got one too, I thought it was fake at first - but nope, the code worked!’
Amy Sinclair / Updated 1 day ago
A Coles customer has urged shoppers to urgently check their emails after receiving a surprise $100 voucher from the supermarket giant.

Sharing on a popular Facebook page, the customer and Flybuys member revealed how she’d been sent the random gift in an unexpected message.
The email read: “You’ve been gifted $100 to spend online at Coles. A little thanks, from us, to you.
At Coles, we’re helping keep the cost of living down by giving customers more value on every shop through our loyalty program, Flybuys.

“As a valued Coles customer and Flybuys member, we want to take the opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty to Coles with a little gift.
b2406457826da0c3ca96a8530fb429ac3e16bc12-161x229-x0y0w1000h1422.jpg

Last edited:
You really are a tw
SCAM ALERT !!!!!! By James Gutierrez ..... have you actually spoke to Coles Head Office and got a confirmation before you post this nonsense to our Seniors. Shame on You!View attachment 25578
You really are a twit, there's already plenty of people who have already received these bonuses. Apology required I think

I'm no big fan of Coles but when they genuinely provide a promotion that gives customers a real benefit I have to say it will be interesting to see how many people migrate from other Supermarket chains. Well done Coles.

To all the doubting Thomas's who made insulting comments, when you have finished apologising you might like to take some lessons in managing websites.