SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
J

James Gutierrez

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 11, 2021
Any advice for your younger self?

Good afternoon, lovely folks! Time for our midweek catch-up. 🌟 As we gather here today, let's take a moment to reflect on the journey of life. Here's a thought-provoking question for you: What advice do you wish you could give your younger self?

Would you encourage yourself to take more risks, cherish the little moments, or perhaps remind yourself to embrace change with open arms? We've all accumulated wisdom through our experiences, and sharing it can be incredibly enriching for both the giver and the receiver.

So, let's open our hearts and minds, and if you're comfortable, share a snippet of the invaluable advice you'd offer to your younger self. We'd love to read your thoughts!

1713919503016.png
Image Source: Unsplash

Enjoy my kids more and not worry so much with housework. When your kids are young, you don't realise this isn't a forever thing and boy does time actually go past too fast .

I wished I took the time to enjoy intimacy in my 20s and 30s like I did in my 40s . I don't know why but I was very shy in my 20s going into my 30s. I would tell myself to be adventurous and not shy

Oh definitely if I could go back to mu younger self I like as not would advise yes take up home in the complete security of the convent because I was simply not prepared for the challenges of a life in today's changed world and how if you are not protected as you once were yes it will pick you to test out I am in my important edge of life and the testers are so afraid

Reactions: Littleboy8
Listen to your mother when she tells you not to laugh when she says your father was going to tell you it’s time to go on the pill.🤣even though she knows you’ve been on it for years but darling daddy didn’t.💖oh and don’t pinch dads smokes or his coins off his bed head because he knows what your up to.😁there were 4 boys and 1 girl before you remember.🤣

Think before you decide to accept the marriage proposal!!! THINK, THINK, THINK... what are YOU getting & ESPECIALLY, WHAT YOU ARE LOSING! Getting married once! Well, you haven't experienced it, so you had some expectations! BUT GETTING MARRIED TWICE?!!! PURE DISASTER!

Think before you decide to accept the marriage proposal!!! THINK, THINK, THINK... what are YOU getting & ESPECIALLY, WHAT YOU ARE LOSING! Getting married once! Well, you haven't experienced it, so you had some expectations! BUT GETTING MARRIED TWICE?!!! PURE DISASTER!
Gotta agree with you there never again for me. First was great we just grew apart after 20 odd years and second after 11years turned into my worst nightmare. 😊

Save, every spare dollar you can to your Superannuation and retire early on your terms!!
Enjoy the little things!!
Listen hard to everything you are told and then make up your own mind
Learn by your mistakes

YEP!!!!!!

Reactions: PattiB