Marie Ann

Aug 29, 2021
Warrnambool Vic.
Another Irish Joke

Two Irish men on a flight, as they were getting close to their destination, the pilot announced that their be a delay in landing as one engine had shut down butm not to panic as there are 3 more engines. That announcement was followed with "Im so sorry but, there will be another slight delay in landing as an another engine has shut down. One Irish passenger said to the other, (in my best Irish accent) "Oh shit Murphy, if the last 2 engines shut down, we'll be up here all fecken' night"

Two Irish men on a flight, as they were getting close to their destination, the pilot announced that their be a delay in landing as one engine had shut down butm not to panic as there are 3 more engines. That announcement was followed with "Im so sorry but, there will be another slight delay in landing as an another engine has shut down. One Irish passenger said to the other, (in my best Irish accent) "Oh shit Murphy, if the last 2 engines shut down, we'll be up here all fecken' night"
Just love Irish jokes. By changing a couple of words it’s a blond joke too. 🤣🤣

That’s the Irish alright

• Haha
Reactions: LadyD and Julia TH
I remember being part of a group of campers nearly 50 years ago who did a skit with a very similar script although we had longer delays due to having only one engine left!!

• Haha
Reactions: LadyD
Irish aren’t a race so it’s not racist. Ask yourself why you want to spoil a good joke but be honest in your response.
That’s so racist! My Irish friends get so offended at this type of joke.
It's a joke, not some sort of racist rant. I'm Australian and just as amused by Aus jokes. My friend is blonde and loves blonde jokes. We don't repeat them to be offensive

• Haha
Reactions: LadyD