When I lived in a unit we had a neighbour above us and the bed didn't bother us it was the noises that came out of her , she sounded like a dying cat . Eventually I told her she made strange noises while doing it and noises I have never heard before. We had regular coffees together

When I lived in a unit we had a neighbour above us and the bed didn't bother us it was the noises that came out of her , she sounded like a dying cat . Eventually I told her she made strange noises while doing it and noises I have never heard before. We had regular coffees together
In my younger day, one of my mates decided to have some fun time with his girlfriend in the bedroom while a couple of us were in the loungeroom.
There was a continuous high pitched yelp that sounded like a ankle biting dog yapping. Soon after she was referred to as K9. I don't recall what her real name was.

In my younger day, one of my mates decided to have some fun time with his girlfriend in the bedroom while a couple of us were in the loungeroom.
There was a continuous high pitched yelp that sounded like a ankle biting dog yapping. Soon after she was referred to as K9. I don't recall what her real name was.
🫢

I am a downstairs neighbour and you certainly here everything little noise. Also I have a garage under me and had a bleep bleep Harley Davidson parked in the carport which he revved the guts out of every morning about 5am. We didn't need an alarm. :mad:

What makes you think it was her. It could have been your mate 😆

I am a downstairs neighbour and you certainly here everything little noise. Also I have a garage under me and had a bleep bleep Harley Davidson parked in the carport which he revved the guts out of every morning about 5am. We didn't need an alarm. :mad:
You just reminded me of the first time my Aunt and her husband came to visit us. They lived in the U.K. and arrived in the mid afternoon after a long flight and bus ride from Sydney Airport to our home.

They asked to borrow an alarm clock, so they could call his family at 6am (7pm U.K. time).

They were very frosty next morning about: "Our joke of lending them the clock!"

We had forgotten that there was a flock of Kookaburras nesting in a tree outside the guest room window, who woke at first light around 4am.

I saw an article on t.v. where the elderly parents move in with the children. In this story they were newlyweds, sleeping in a double bunk double bed with the parents on the bottom & newlyweds on the top bunk. Wondered at the time how the young ones managed to have some 'private time together & start a family'.

• Wow
Reactions: Veggiepatch and Liz
I saw an article on t.v. where the elderly parents move in with the children. In this story they were newlyweds, sleeping in a double bunk double bed with the parents on the bottom & newlyweds on the top bunk. Wondered at the time how the young ones managed to have some 'private time together & start a family'.
🤭 how bizarre 🤔