SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
An Old One? who am I kidding they are all Old.

A plane develops an engine fault with five passengers on board: Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, The Pope and schoolboy aged ten. The plane is about to crash but there are only four parachutes.

Trump says, “I need one. I’m the smartest man in the USA and am needed to sort out the problems of the World!” He grabs one and jumps.
Boris says, “I’m needed to sort out Britain.” He takes another and jumps.

The Pope shouts, “I need one for the Catholic Church!” He takes one and jumps.

Angela said to the ten-year-old: "Young man, you can have the last parachute. I've lived my life and yours is only just starting."

The boy replies: "Don’t worry, there are two parachutes left. The smartest man in the USA took my schoolbag."

A plane develops an engine fault with five passengers on board: Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, The Pope and schoolboy aged ten. The plane is about to crash but there are only four parachutes.

Trump says, “I need one. I’m the smartest man in the USA and am needed to sort out the problems of the World!” He grabs one and jumps.

Angela said to the ten-year-old: "Young man, you can have the last parachute. I've lived my life and yours is only just starting."

The boy replies: "Don’t worry, there are two parachutes left. The smartest man in the USA took my schoolbag."
ROFLMAO

An oldie; but knew the obvious answer.

This has made my day. A wonderful summing up of trump's (deliberate lack of respect) singular lack of a brain. He only had 3 brain cells when he became President and absolutely NONE when he was voted out.

Reactions: Tootie

Love it. Just Jill

This has made my day. A wonderful summing up of trump's (deliberate lack of respect) singular lack of a brain. He only had 3 brain cells when he became President and absolutely NONE when he was voted out.
Seriously? Singular lack of brain? You obviously haven't taken any notice of all the gaffs Biden has made as President and which have been captured by the media. Biden came to the Presidency with absolutely NO brain cells and has gone downhill from there!!!

Reactions: Barb44
Seriously? Singular lack of brain? You obviously haven't taken any notice of all the gaffs Biden has made as President and which have been captured by the media. Biden came to the Presidency with absolutely NO brain cells and has gone downhill from there!!!
And trump hasn't made gaffs and been reported in the media? What about the way trump publicly insulted John McCann for being captured in Vietnam as being a coward. He who had his doctor lie about him having heel spurs to avoid bring drafted and serving in Vietnam? Insulting A Viet Veteran when he was fighting cancer, NOT ON. Totally lacking in decency and respect.

Reactions: Defiant540
And trump hasn't made gaffs and been reported in the media? What about the way trump publicly insulted John McCann for being captured in Vietnam as being a coward. He who had his doctor lie about him having heel spurs to avoid bring drafted and serving in Vietnam? Insulting A Viet Veteran when he was fighting cancer, NOT ON. Totally lacking in decency and respect.
Love you darling, no doubt Putin is your other best mate. Just Jill