SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house...

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple’s house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.

The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, ‘Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great… I would recommend it very highly.’

The other man said, ‘What is the name of the restaurant?’

The first man thought and thought and finally said, ‘What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know, the one that’s red and has thorns.’

‘Do you mean a rose?’

‘Yes, that’s the one,’ replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, ‘Hey Rose! What’s the name of that restaurant we went to last night?’

A big thanks to member Marice P. for this awesome joke!

Last edited:
An elderly couple had dinner at another couple’s house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.

The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, ‘Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great… I would recommend it very highly.’

The first man thought and thought and finally said, ‘What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know, the one that’s red and has thorns.’

‘Do you mean a rose?’

‘Yes, that’s the one,’ replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, ‘Hey Rose! What’s the name of that restaurant we went to last night?’

‘Do you mean a rose?’

A fairly old joke but still VERY funny

Reactions: Ricci and Justme49
A friend of mine is a joke collector (clean) and he says that there is no such thing as a new joke.... just remakes of old ones. So far I've not been able to disprove him. :D

Reactions: Goodbloke and Ricci
I know that this is not the correct forum to request anything but I was hoping someone could tell me when peta credlin and Andrew Bolte are returning to sky news. I am unable to get an answer from my phone calls and texts from sky.thanks in anticipation.

I know that this is not the correct forum to request anything but I was hoping someone could tell me when peta credlin and Andrew Bolte are returning to sky news. I am unable to get an answer from my phone calls and texts from sky.thanks in anticipation.
Thanks but I do not have a computer

‘Do you mean a rose?’

Ha Ha good one!

Wow and I thought phones did everything these days..... incidentally I can't access the internet with my phone, which I presume you can.
Try texting the Herald Sun I'm sure they have pages all over the place. You could probably get an Ap for Newscorp Australia?