ALDI's Black Friday deals are getting even BETTER with the addition of beach essentials – perfect for summertime fun!

ALDI's Black Friday (Wednesday) promo is an event that has Aussies both excited and anxious. It's the day when we all wake up at the crack of dawn in an attempt to grab our favourite items - and for good reason!

The German supermarket is always a treasure trove of bargain buys, but this year, it is pulling out all the stops to bring Aussie shoppers an early treat.

If you aren't sure what to get your loved ones for Christmas (or what to put on your own wishlist), you'll almost certainly find something at ALDI during their Black Wednesday Special Buys sale.

Same event, different name. 'Black Wednesday' probably doesn't sound as catchy as Black Friday, but we are all looking forward to getting our hands on some of those unmissable deals nonetheless.

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 10.03.39 AM.png
ALDI will be offering a bunch of amazing beach items this Saturday as part of their Special Buys. Credit: ALDI Australia.

So, what can we expect from one of the biggest shopping events of the year?

As mentioned in our previous article, here are some of the amazing deals you can score in your local ALDI this week as part of their Special Buys:

Kitchen and homewares deals:
Tech deals:

But wait, folks, because there's more – ALDI has added yet another range to their Special Buys this week! You better get ready because a ton of beach-related items will go on sale starting on Saturday, November 26th.

Among the highlights is a $29 pop-up beach shelter – perfect for sunbathing and picnics – and a $24.99 24-Can Cooler, which comes in assorted designs and with high-density thermal insulation and an easy-clean PEVA lining.

Other items shoppers can expect to see also include a $24.99 towable board, a $29.99 sand-free mat, a $59.99 rustic beach cart, and a $149 big air inflatable kayak! Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?

Credit: ALDI Australia.

Speaking of which, here's an idea for folks who like water activities: a big air inflatable stand-up paddleboard for only $299!

You won't have to worry about accidentally losing balance as it has a single-layer construction with a single-action hand pump and a removable fin. It also comes with a paddle, a leash, and durable locks and holders.

And for those who are looking to spend some time and play with the grandkids while at the beach, there are also a bunch of items perfect for the job: a $12.99 Wahu neoprene ball and $19.99 racket or disc ball game accessories.

There are also a bunch of sunglasses available for you and the young ones – take your pick from the plenty of designs available! Adult sizes start at $9.99, and children sizes start at $7.99 - they’re foldable too so the grandkids can easily keep them in their pockets!

Being one of the largest retailers in Australia, ALDI boasts a number of offerings in its Black Friday range—and you never know what next bargain purchase will be waiting for you!

Of course, there's always the risk of products selling out quickly, so if you don't want to miss out on the bargains, you might need to get to the store before they open! With crazy discounts on beach gear, you'll find yourself perfectly ready just in time for summertime fun under the sun.

Are you looking forward to ALDI's Black Wednesday event this year? What items are on your wishlist? Share them with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
ALDI's Black Friday (Wednesday) promo is an event that has Aussies both excited and anxious. It's the day when we all wake up at the crack of dawn in an attempt to grab our favourite items - and for good reason!

The German supermarket is always a treasure trove of bargain buys, but this year, it is pulling out all the stops to bring Aussie shoppers an early treat.

If you aren't sure what to get your loved ones for Christmas (or what to put on your own wishlist), you'll almost certainly find something at ALDI during their Black Wednesday Special Buys sale.

Same event, different name. 'Black Wednesday' probably doesn't sound as catchy as Black Friday, but we are all looking forward to getting our hands on some of those unmissable deals nonetheless.

View attachment 9241
ALDI will be offering a bunch of amazing beach items this Saturday as part of their Special Buys. Credit: ALDI Australia.

So, what can we expect from one of the biggest shopping events of the year?

As mentioned in our previous article, here are some of the amazing deals you can score in your local ALDI this week as part of their Special Buys:

Kitchen and homewares deals:
Tech deals:

But wait, folks, because there's more – ALDI has added yet another range to their Special Buys this week! You better get ready because a ton of beach-related items will go on sale starting on Saturday, November 26th.

Among the highlights is a $29 pop-up beach shelter – perfect for sunbathing and picnics – and a $24.99 24-Can Cooler, which comes in assorted designs and with high-density thermal insulation and an easy-clean PEVA lining.

Other items shoppers can expect to see also include a $24.99 towable board, a $29.99 sand-free mat, a $59.99 rustic beach cart, and a $149 big air inflatable kayak! Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?

Credit: ALDI Australia.

Speaking of which, here's an idea for folks who like water activities: a big air inflatable stand-up paddleboard for only $299!

You won't have to worry about accidentally losing balance as it has a single-layer construction with a single-action hand pump and a removable fin. It also comes with a paddle, a leash, and durable locks and holders.

And for those who are looking to spend some time and play with the grandkids while at the beach, there are also a bunch of items perfect for the job: a $12.99 Wahu neoprene ball and $19.99 racket or disc ball game accessories.

There are also a bunch of sunglasses available for you and the young ones – take your pick from the plenty of designs available! Adult sizes start at $9.99, and children sizes start at $7.99 - they’re foldable too so the grandkids can easily keep them in their pockets!

Being one of the largest retailers in Australia, ALDI boasts a number of offerings in its Black Friday range—and you never know what next bargain purchase will be waiting for you!

Of course, there's always the risk of products selling out quickly, so if you don't want to miss out on the bargains, you might need to get to the store before they open! With crazy discounts on beach gear, you'll find yourself perfectly ready just in time for summertime fun under the sun.

Are you looking forward to ALDI's Black Wednesday event this year? What items are on your wishlist? Share them with us in the comments below!

I'm sorry but I don't get this "Black Friday" thing. When and where did it start? Who started this?
Every time I hear or read about a "black" day, it is a reminder of a disaster, usually a devastating bushfire.

Reactions: Tricia and KarenS
I'm sorry but I don't get this "Black Friday" thing. When and where did it start? Who started this?
Every time I hear or read about a "black" day, it is a reminder of a disaster, usually a devastating bushfire.
Its an American thing mate, that I believe originated on an annual sale that is traditionally on the Friday after their Thanksgiving day a bit like our Boxing day sales.
We have somehow unfortunately adopted this concept, just like their Halloween night.

Its an American thing mate, that I believe originated on an annual sale that is traditionally on the Friday after their Thanksgiving day a bit like our Boxing day sales.
We have somehow unfortunately adopted this concept, just like their Halloween night.
Now I like it, the term, even less. The americanisation of Australia is eroding our culture!

I have been looking for a wireless charging stand for a Christmas present for my granddaughter online. Now Aldi has them at $5.00 cheaper than one that would have to come from America with the added cost of dollar exchange. But they have them on sale the day before pension day. Must hope there is one left for me to buy on Thursday.

Reactions: Tricia