ALDI's $1.99 stir-fry sauce is taking over Australian kitchens!

Thanks to a new 'cult' $1.99 ALDI ingredient, a quick and easy meal idea is making its way to dinner tables across Australia.

ALDI fans, and even casual shoppers, are all raving about stir-fry made with the supermarket's Chicken & Cashew Sauce, which they claim is the 'closest to takeaway' they've ever tasted.

They even said that the pickiest eaters they know enjoy the sauce!

If you are interested in trying the stir-fry dish, you only need to cook the chicken and vegetables, pour the sauce, sprinkle with cashews (which are also available at ALDI), and serve with rice or noodles.

Basically, just do what you do with your usual stir-fry!

Following dozens of positive reviews shared across a variety of Facebook groups, hundreds of ALDI customers are jumping on the bandwagon and preparing the dish for their families to see if it lives up to the hype.

C_XxzX_aJtHGS6IEEPQRXw-BXubYcxW2hH6FCzaK0VW-Z87vSqEu-I2N8NaUY5z95bIubwnplPAorSb5z8tZCVPDht9JUHuPlfTD12Ssj7_p5Se-O42dQUQCZ_vwN_9MNCP0Mg0T_l78sVOLzqCRPTc

A stir-fry sauce from ALDI is becoming a cult favourite among home cooks. Credit: Facebook.

Here's what they have to say!

On the popular Facebook group ALDI Mums, one mum made a post raving about the supermarket sauce, saying that her husband and 'fussy' kids loved the dishes made with it. 'Great midweek dinner!' she said.

A fellow mum agreed and commented on her post, saying that ALDI's Chicken & Cashew Sauce is a 'regular' at her house.

A third user joined the conversation and said that the sauce makes every dish they cook 'yummy' and added that they always have an extra bottle at home just in case they run out.

Other people mentioned that adding the sauce will make your meals taste as though they were prepared by a local Chinese restaurant.

'It's really authentic, like ordering takeaway,' said one person in the comments. Another agreed and added, 'That sauce is excellent, closest to take away I have had!'

One more user wrote: 'I usually hate jar sauces. But absolutely loved this one! Delicious.'

The sauce should be served with capsicum, onion, chicken, mushroom, cashews, and Singapore noodles, according to the back of the jar.

i7C639MrxtmQu6f6Yk0MmKkdTajx1aNu9nVz_uPbIAY46yHKM98hpkrtBhw4CWmj_LqC7Xtn-FJvyQY-zo3VqqmkgG3fNQw-mx2oxOyEjNQUpo-t4DwtmOfwPWyakCFEorm30QCuFfRrLutazjSUsWU

People are sharing recipes that use the stir-fry sauce from ALDI. Credit: Facebook.

Positive comments about the sauce from other ALDI shoppers kept pouring in, and several home cooks even offered more suggestions.

'I used a kilo of chicken and heaps of vegetables, with a whole jar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic paste. My kids loved it!' wrote one mum.

'I top mine with heaps of chilli; it's so good. Cuts through the sweetness a bit,' said another.

One more wrote: 'Made this tonight for the family. I used one kilo of chicken breast, one whole packet of cashews and capsicum and two jars of sauce and two packets of noodles. Fed family of four adults, two kids and two servings for lunch tomorrow.'

So what do you think, folks? Are you looking to try the stir-fry sauce that everyone has been talking about? We'll see you at ALDI!

Check out the video below if you're looking for a chicken stir-fry dish that's not only quick but also simple to make. Enjoy your meals, members!

Credit: Kitchen Sanctuary.

Sponsored
Thanks to a new 'cult' $1.99 ALDI ingredient, a quick and easy meal idea is making its way to dinner tables across Australia.

ALDI fans, and even casual shoppers, are all raving about stir-fry made with the supermarket's Chicken & Cashew Sauce, which they claim is the 'closest to takeaway' they've ever tasted.

If you are interested in trying the stir-fry dish, you only need to cook the chicken and vegetables, pour the sauce, sprinkle with cashews (which are also available at ALDI), and serve with rice or noodles.

Following dozens of positive reviews shared across a variety of Facebook groups, hundreds of ALDI customers are jumping on the bandwagon and preparing the dish for their families to see if it lives up to the hype.

C_XxzX_aJtHGS6IEEPQRXw-BXubYcxW2hH6FCzaK0VW-Z87vSqEu-I2N8NaUY5z95bIubwnplPAorSb5z8tZCVPDht9JUHuPlfTD12Ssj7_p5Se-O42dQUQCZ_vwN_9MNCP0Mg0T_l78sVOLzqCRPTc

A stir-fry sauce from ALDI is becoming a cult favourite among home cooks. Credit: Facebook.

On the popular Facebook group ALDI Mums, one mum made a post raving about the supermarket sauce, saying that her husband and 'fussy' kids loved the dishes made with it. 'Great midweek dinner!' she said.

A fellow mum agreed and commented on her post, saying that ALDI's Chicken & Cashew Sauce is a 'regular' at her house.

A third user joined the conversation and said that the sauce makes every dish they cook 'yummy' and added that they always have an extra bottle at home just in case they run out.

Other people mentioned that adding the sauce will make your meals taste as though they were prepared by a local Chinese restaurant.

'It's really authentic, like ordering takeaway,' said one person in the comments. Another agreed and added, 'That sauce is excellent, closest to take away I have had!'

One more user wrote: 'I usually hate jar sauces. But absolutely loved this one! Delicious.'

The sauce should be served with capsicum, onion, chicken, mushroom, cashews, and Singapore noodles, according to the back of the jar.

i7C639MrxtmQu6f6Yk0MmKkdTajx1aNu9nVz_uPbIAY46yHKM98hpkrtBhw4CWmj_LqC7Xtn-FJvyQY-zo3VqqmkgG3fNQw-mx2oxOyEjNQUpo-t4DwtmOfwPWyakCFEorm30QCuFfRrLutazjSUsWU

People are sharing recipes that use the stir-fry sauce from ALDI. Credit: Facebook.

Positive comments about the sauce from other ALDI shoppers kept pouring in, and several home cooks even offered more suggestions.

'I used a kilo of chicken and heaps of vegetables, with a whole jar, soy sauce, ginger and garlic paste. My kids loved it!' wrote one mum.

'I top mine with heaps of chilli; it's so good. Cuts through the sweetness a bit,' said another.

One more wrote: 'Made this tonight for the family. I used one kilo of chicken breast, one whole packet of cashews and capsicum and two jars of sauce and two packets of noodles. Fed family of four adults, two kids and two servings for lunch tomorrow.'

So what do you think, folks? Are you looking to try the stir-fry sauce that everyone has been talking about? We'll see you at ALDI!

Check out the video below if you're looking for a chicken stir-fry dish that's not only quick but also simple to make. Enjoy your meals, members!

A whole packet of cashews seems excessive!!

Reactions: Zoya and Janet g
A whole packet of cashews seems excessive!!
Depends on the packet size. The recipe on the bottle says 1/2 a cup. I went out a bought some of this after reading this post and found that is in fact $2.99 per bottle but still very reasonably priced.

Don't like capsicum and allergic to mushrooms, but the sauce sounds nice so might give it a try with adjustments

I haven't tried the Chicken & Cashew but the Green Curry is fabulous

I don't need sauce make myself,have u guys noticed that these sauces all taste a bit vinegar ?¿???,,?,

Oh well - another day that our Chinese restaurant will lose out - sounds absolutely yummy, so, sorry wife - wok out and into it !!!! ( hope she doesn't read this )

Only good to use these premixes occasionally as they are loaded with high carb and sugar content (leading to our obese society!!) and other added chemicals. Always better to make your own from scratch thus using healthier ingredients.

Reactions: selhira
This sauce was actually $2.99 at my Aldi & too sweet for my family so won’t be buying again.