Aldi shoppers are swooning over this $4.99 sparkling — “It’s the best!”

Aldi's Special Buys have never disappointed shoppers as the supermarket's back-to-back offerings in the past few weeks have sent fans into a frenzy.

And the retailer's latest deal is no exception...

Aldi fans are swooning over the $4.99 bottle of South Point Estate Pink Moscato, with many claiming that the affordable sparkling can rival more expensive brands.

w_vBm01Q03-C8cav6F78aA0oWshG7-G1VAUdnrwhk68CJRvkZez-tAwXKjMDkTrNutDNgqjauFMBDNivNYEZfAyUInBof2rudFpe2fi-YAEpwCgnJ0EuxfehH1w7AAyg-7hr6Xk

Aldi shoppers are swooning over this budget sparkling, with many saying it’s worth the money. Credit: Facebook.

One shopper took to Facebook to express her excitement over the alcoholic drink.

“I paid $4.99 for a bottle of Moscato rose from Aldi and it’s better than the $30 Moscato I buy from BWS,” she wrote.

Dozens agree with her, emphasising that the wine selection at Aldi was top-notch.

One person wrote: “Yep sure is....we refer to Friday as Aldi Friday ...as some of my work colleagues also love the Aldi Moscato.”

“I love the pink one, it’s the best,” added another.

A third chimed in: “Been buying this one for years. It’s SO good!”

rgLgTyg7EXkFhJMq81uxb12J1a9si6SHGOGuViZ27BCtDaPTcZT8sgHn9fCCWADCn2aDcZzjnlz3Yt3mvooaCJNW8vcqzaXiNRt15DK98Xr_EpE_OIUulaGr6uP2Gpvw81d3C0s

South Point Estate Pink Moscato is one of the sparklings available at Aldi’s latest Special Buys. Credit: Aldi Australia.

Another popular drop among Aldi fans is the $3.99 Claire Creek Sparkling Moscato Rosa.

Uv2HO1O7urrcxePJwTKx5KZIVLu0nATntIoRS8VvQGHVYaPD6f8lAH2LsQiX0idLoJaJfhEiUDBPlTj-LfJueI5IHn-SxpFdVHUH17UrttB2dQvJFazkfdO5_wEd6DxwzHEyGuk

Another drop that gets a nod from Aldi shoppers is the $3.99 Claire Creek Sparkling Moscato Rosa. Credit: Aldi Australia.

One shopper said: “This is my go-to. I buy the sparkling Moscato and it’s $3.99 - all really nice!”

Other alcoholic beverages in Aldi's range include a rosé-flavoured gin, the famous McQueen Forest Fruits Colour Changing Gin and a hot cross bun flavoured gin liquor. (interesting combination!)

Aldi sources its budget sparkling Moscato from award-winning winery South Point Estate, which has recently bagged a number of top prizes for their wine selection.

For those who are curious to see what other budget wines are worth the money, we previously reported the wine bottles that bagged top prizes at the prestigious Riverina Wine Show. Please click this link to view them!

Reactions: Barginbird55
Sponsored
I have been buying Moscato from Aldi for my brother. He also says that it is one of the best especially at the price asked. We love Aldi’s gems!

I have been getting it for a long time but now the secrets is out I guess it will be had to get your hands on it haha

Reactions: Juan's
Aldi's Special Buys have never disappointed shoppers as the supermarket's back-to-back offerings in the past few weeks have sent fans into a frenzy.

And the retailer's latest deal is no exception...

Aldi fans are swooning over the $4.99 bottle of South Point Estate Pink Moscato, with many claiming that the affordable sparkling can rival more expensive brands.

w_vBm01Q03-C8cav6F78aA0oWshG7-G1VAUdnrwhk68CJRvkZez-tAwXKjMDkTrNutDNgqjauFMBDNivNYEZfAyUInBof2rudFpe2fi-YAEpwCgnJ0EuxfehH1w7AAyg-7hr6Xk

Aldi shoppers are swooning over this budget sparkling, with many saying it’s worth the money. Credit: Facebook.

One shopper took to Facebook to express her excitement over the alcoholic drink.

“I paid $4.99 for a bottle of Moscato rose from Aldi and it’s better than the $30 Moscato I buy from BWS,” she wrote.

Dozens agree with her, emphasising that the wine selection at Aldi was top-notch.

One person wrote: “Yep sure is....we refer to Friday as Aldi Friday ...as some of my work colleagues also love the Aldi Moscato.”

“I love the pink one, it’s the best,” added another.

A third chimed in: “Been buying this one for years. It’s SO good!”

rgLgTyg7EXkFhJMq81uxb12J1a9si6SHGOGuViZ27BCtDaPTcZT8sgHn9fCCWADCn2aDcZzjnlz3Yt3mvooaCJNW8vcqzaXiNRt15DK98Xr_EpE_OIUulaGr6uP2Gpvw81d3C0s

South Point Estate Pink Moscato is one of the sparklings available at Aldi’s latest Special Buys. Credit: Aldi Australia.

Another popular drop among Aldi fans is the $3.99 Claire Creek Sparkling Moscato Rosa.

Uv2HO1O7urrcxePJwTKx5KZIVLu0nATntIoRS8VvQGHVYaPD6f8lAH2LsQiX0idLoJaJfhEiUDBPlTj-LfJueI5IHn-SxpFdVHUH17UrttB2dQvJFazkfdO5_wEd6DxwzHEyGuk

Another drop that gets a nod from Aldi shoppers is the $3.99 Claire Creek Sparkling Moscato Rosa. Credit: Aldi Australia.

One shopper said: “This is my go-to. I buy the sparkling Moscato and it’s $3.99 - all really nice!”

Other alcoholic beverages in Aldi's range include a rosé-flavoured gin, the famous McQueen Forest Fruits Colour Changing Gin and a hot cross bun flavoured gin liquor. (interesting combination!)

Aldi sources its budget sparkling Moscato from award-winning winery South Point Estate, which has recently bagged a number of top prizes for their wine selection.

For those who are curious to see what other budget wines are worth the money, we previously reported the wine bottles that bagged top prizes at the prestigious Riverina Wine Show. Please click this link to view them!
Been buying Moscato for a few yrs now. Some food products are better too. Butterfully butter is better than western star. Been using it for years. Packet ham on the bone, party pies sausage rolls. Washing softener, pre wash spray, thats to name a few. There are so many more products that are cheaper. Prices are less than half that of other supermarkets too. Just haven't got as many ptoducts as other stores. So have to shop in both.

Reactions: WendyP
I wish Aldi would stock some other wine varieties at great value prices instead of the horribly sweet Moscato. It's probably cheap because it's too sweet for anyone to drink. How about a $4.99 Sauvignon Blanc instead.

Reactions: KatKop and Itene
I do like this mascato from Aldi's too. I've found it last Easter
Mars

I always keep a bottle of their Keeper's Glove port, but I'll definitely try the Moscato as well now.