Aldi shoppers are sent into a frenzy after the supermarket retailer sells $60 buy for $6.99 — “fabulous quality!”

Aldi shoppers are sent into a frenzy after the supermarket retailer sells $60 buy for $6.99 — “fabulous quality!”
It is no secret that we all love a bargain here at Seniors Discount Club (I mean, it's even in our name).

So, if you are on the hunt for a quality buy with a bargain bin price tag, then you might wanna continue reading to learn more about Aldi's latest bargain that has left shoppers feeling "over the moon".

4xuHhNGaajEC8T-o89mbO7SWSpnw_vb7wEzP9SCDnyNGBLrGYv5HsM7weKy73anttxQTzzUp_A5YRa4IHK4zBzOq9cUlkeZReBHrFpiElxcyltuhdbdMq5C3bVelXzKMEJmwY0E

Aldi's latest Special Buys has left shoppers feeling "over the moon" after the supermarket sold a $60 buy at an affordable price of $6.99. Credit: Getty Images.

Eagle-eyed Aldi shoppers were quick to share their latest finds from the retailer's sale on social media.

One Aldi enthusiast revealed that she nabbed three packs of 24 stainless steel pegs on sale at her local store.

“I was thrilled to buy three packs of these today at Aldi Kangaroo Flat, Bendigo,” the excited shopper wrote.

“They retail for around $60 a pack online, so I’m over the moon to buy them for such a cheap price locally.”

Yes, ladies and gents, you read that right!

Aldi's latest Special Buys, which hit stores on Saturday. December 4, include a pack of 24 stainless steel pegs — which usually retails for $60 — now a steal at $6.99.

joD4GxqagMUOhGy_w8lLaYhbDlMtKQxqvWInaqyePDTJt32MgKbi-BDYS4e1C5niSV6bO6bpzdxENPUgACfNzWykraHtEVTQK3nksZ59-5DtH8SPrOAM4YdWZxg1iTrLh5T20hI

Aldi fans were singing their praises over these Aldi pegs. Credit: Facebook.

Others expressed their excitement over the savings from the budget-friendly giant, noting that the brand uses 316 marine grade stainless steel — a steel grade that doesn’t rust — in their products.

Additionally, other customers vouched for the Aldi brand products for their excellent quality, emphasising that they work really well against the elements.

One Aldi fan went as far as to say: “Fabulous quality...they are double the weight of the cheapies.....yes I did weigh them..the difference was unbelievable!”

“These are awesome! Stronger than my other ones,” wrote another.

A third confirmed: “I paid $150 for 320 of them so this is very cheap!”

And another chimed in: “These are fantastic pegs. I bought two lots last year.”

h_yfjMIb9KNVzwOxFPRgaXPDjxGW22r-sOBIRNzFkh9sn-il0xHAmxRAjZo4qiVMcC8fOgp3b-hFs_E9eA1uPoEb8dO2Rq67dav7ukAOEgQ7CL8twQBLDeWJwR21aT7uK0dF7M8

The pegs are made with rust-resistant 316 marine grade stainless steel. Credit: Aldi.

Although the stainless pegs were met with massive praise, others claimed that the products didn't stop the sheets from bunching together in windy weather.

One person wrote: “No good with sheets they don't grip hard enough. Get a windy day and it bunches up.”

“I was gonna say the same, always bunching up, I use a variety of different pegs but these are my least fave because of this issue,” added another.

But a number of social media users pointed out that regardless of "windy conditions", the type of clothesline contributes more to the bunching of the clothes and not the pegs, claiming that plastic lines work better than wire lines.

For those who missed out on Aldi's sale, here are some good alternatives that you can nab for good prices:

2FDfWdupWJL-w5HeVVEM7arQg0MryxL-aQ89Di2cVk4cFGJ6tDazkqjYNNogncIoVZKFGoUowlvOUwd_PFiLsjsYmbtLJyaEsT8-0vRRLgVg--iqLTImHgeb4u_3K-3kuGfs6h8

Source: Ebay

Stainless Steel Clothes Pegs 20pack - $12.68

HUeAegwS68WQpWOkv4LQ5RgMDlHvTxbBY4oP_hGRXUuSgvjWY_ZWotSaNQe47s6k2TwEcR7hhJS7XiEgbO3YqVG3DCg1l-G0D74e5U5iF5cR2lTG8Zr_u_52ApYk63nvMAqhFxo

Source: Woolworths

Sabco Stainless Steel Pegs 15 Pack - $9

gPy-yqVrIFlIMQahHrjsdhTQ2JrULB874I-UzGjbjwyerlKnx6LYDwlVmFTa-XMN-x-O_C7waoKxnzILQEmqh7CSpEfaOa2FtWL8HxsUCVEHrXIcKyRpU0daw42UaiqracfJ-G8

Source: Amazon

Laundry Pegs Pack of 60 - $25.99

_3a6qzQVf7t8DkkIXnfVKJEyrxH0ZCPr9eHunkDPXZRrQSUi-yB_eIRUy6luYKutyhkX6o3tfrYhXapbPZvbca7JHpGi1SUQII5Bkjt3zxKShrfl14_oQkN62pjioiLMeoNIXr8

Source: Pacifica

Pacific Air Stainless Steel Pegs 26 pack - $11.95

Reactions: bear1950
Sponsored
The best pegs I have found are Australian made dolly pegs. Easy to use and last for years. Cannot remember brand but put dolly pegs Aust made in search and you will be very happy. I think got first ones 10 or 15 years ago. They are hard to tell from newer ones. They are not cheap but other pegs are hard to squeeze or break after a year or 2.

Last edited: