ALDI announces the release of dual basket air fryer and affordable heating range ahead of its Mother’s Day Special Buys rollout

Looking for a way to make your meals a little more exciting? Or maybe you’re just looking for a way to make your food a little healthier?

Either way, an air fryer is a great addition to any kitchen – and ALDI’s upcoming air fryer sale is the perfect opportunity to snag one at a great price!

On May 7, ALDI will be selling a dual basket air fryer for $129. That’s right, two baskets for all your frying needs.

And if you’re wondering how exactly a dual basket air fryer works, ALDI has released a chaotic video that explains things.

Credit: YouTube/ALDI Australia

But that’s not all that’s on sale. ALDI is also bringing back a range of winter favourites that are making a comeback in the form of Special Buys.

From $30 heated travel blankets to DeLonghi heaters with a realistic flame effect, there's something for everyone – and nothing is priced over $150.

Below are the items available in the May 7 Special Buys catalogue:

Appliances

• Air Fryer Dual Basket – $129.00

Heating range

• Travel Blanket Heated – $29.99
  • Heated Throw Blanket – $34.99
  • DeLonghi Fan Heater – $49.99
  • DeLonghi Ceramic Tower Heater – $129.00
  • DeLonghi Heater Flame Effect – $129.00
  • VIOMI Smart Heater Pro 2 – $129.00

So, if you’re looking to upgrade your kitchen this May, be sure to check out ALDI’s Special Buys this coming weekend!

Also, as we all know, the retailer's Special Buys are only available until stocks last.

Given that the release date for this catalogue is close to a holiday, we encourage you to prepare yourself for a Black Friday style event.

wTrNiWBdwYyRtA7MhpiVRzVutPFlumbi2WH_u2a5e-32fX3tyqsA0sggxQzwajdQnlFvEay4c5NlC98mh_BuUSPveNSEslxyiIxCbkIQ7geXgelYcfr5wB109eqykfR_22azw34

The dual basket air fryer is said to be the “star” of the catalogue so expect stocks of this gadget to fly off the shelves of ALDI. Credit: ALDI/Getty Images.

For those of you who are looking to snag an air fryer, we recommend checking out this article where we discussed the importance of the specs of the machine to your needs (and affordable model suggestions, in case the ALDI stocks run out fast).

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think these machines are worth the hassle? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
My daughter loves her air fryer, it was mine. 😄
The only concern I personally have is how hot they actually get to touch on the outside. Just a heads up some have been known to crack stone bench tops and burn mark others so to be on the safe side place on a thick board as a heat buffer.
Would I buy a replacement - no. I didn’t use it as much as I thought I would.

Reactions: Ricci and KatKop
I have a dual air fryer from Kmart and it is amazing. No fat or oil and you can cook two different food items at once. The list of food that can be cooked in your air fryer is endless.

I recently bought an Aldi single basket, 3ltr air fryer for $39 and I love it. I find myself using it far more than I thought I would and would recommend them to anybody that asked!!:)

Reactions: Thecla and Judio
I have a dual air fryer from Kmart and it is amazing. No fat or oil and you can cook two different food items at once. The list of food that can be cooked in your air fryer is endless.
Do you remember how much Kmart charges, please? $129 seems awfully expensive as I saw in a comment below, someone purchased a single ALDI fryer for $39? This would be more like my price range 🙂

Reactions: Ricci
I recently bought an Aldi single basket, 3ltr air fryer for $39 and I love it. I find myself using it far more than I thought I would and would recommend them to anybody that asked!!:)
I wonder why Aldi are charging $129 for their latest. Seems outrageously expensive - not a ‘Mother’s Day’ Special at all!

ALDI announces the release of dual basket air fryer and affordable heating range ahead of its Mother’s Day Special Buys rollout

Looking for a way to make your meals a little more exciting? Or maybe you’re just looking for a way to make your food a little healthier?

Either way, an air fryer is a great addition to any kitchen – and ALDI’s upcoming air fryer sale is the perfect opportunity to snag one at a great price!

On May 7, ALDI will be selling a dual basket air fryer for $129. That’s right, two baskets for all your frying needs.

And if you’re wondering how exactly a dual basket air fryer works, ALDI has released a chaotic video that explains things.

Credit: YouTube/ALDI Australia

But that’s not all that’s on sale. ALDI is also bringing back a range of winter favourites that are making a comeback in the form of Special Buys.

From $30 heated travel blankets to DeLonghi heaters with a realistic flame effect, there's something for everyone – and nothing is priced over $150.

Below are the items available in the May 7 Special Buys catalogue:

Appliances

• Air Fryer Dual Basket – $129.00

Heating range

• Travel Blanket Heated – $29.99
  • Heated Throw Blanket – $34.99
  • DeLonghi Fan Heater – $49.99
  • DeLonghi Ceramic Tower Heater – $129.00
  • DeLonghi Heater Flame Effect – $129.00
  • VIOMI Smart Heater Pro 2 – $129.00

So, if you’re looking to upgrade your kitchen this May, be sure to check out ALDI’s Special Buys this coming weekend!

Also, as we all know, the retailer's Special Buys are only available until stocks last.

Given that the release date for this catalogue is close to a holiday, we encourage you to prepare yourself for a Black Friday style event.

wTrNiWBdwYyRtA7MhpiVRzVutPFlumbi2WH_u2a5e-32fX3tyqsA0sggxQzwajdQnlFvEay4c5NlC98mh_BuUSPveNSEslxyiIxCbkIQ7geXgelYcfr5wB109eqykfR_22azw34

The dual basket air fryer is said to be the “star” of the catalogue so expect stocks of this gadget to fly off the shelves of ALDI. Credit: ALDI/Getty Images.

For those of you who are looking to snag an air fryer, we recommend checking out this article where we discussed the importance of the specs of the machine to your needs (and affordable model suggestions, in case the ALDI stocks run out fast).

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think these machines are worth the hassle? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Can you cook a chicken in it