Aldi announces EXCITING summer camping range — here are some of the items you should keep an eye on

Aldi announces EXCITING summer camping range — here are some of the items you should keep an eye on
There's no denying that we love camping in the great outdoors, especially now that it's officially summer.

For those of you who are looking for some new camping equipment, Aldi has got you covered!

The supermarket retailer has recently announced that it will be launching its summer camping range — which includes a fabulous 10-person tent that retails at just $179.00 — on Wednesday, December 29 in all Aldi stores.

pEKckBgj1Ms-fyEs_Vm2u2z7yL3lnq8sQXKewQjEDqc60BJSGM-pBTWLQHcfDPfP8hGLqmdqsnl9ojSQZ-IhaJWeSN_kw9tKhzQZlDHGT_QZXLSnQLgfittBCxjweO7HqELjiRE

Aldi’s new summer camping range includes a 10-person tent that retails at just $179.00. Credit: Aldi

Some of the items in the range include a queen air mattress ($29.99), single air mattresses ($16.99), a heavy-duty tarp to protect you or your gear ($19.99), and a tent fan to keep your tent cool ($16.99).

It has been reported that Australia will be seeing a summer that is a little wetter this year. So in any case that your next camping trip will be in one of the areas where rain is forecasted to hit, you might want to check the central locking gazebo (below - $89.99), the gazebo tent with a heavy-duty PE floor ($79.99), and a gazebo screen room ($69.99) — equipment from the range that offers protection from the elements and weather conditions, allowing you to enjoy the great outdoors come rain, hail or shine.

6bWDhCKrx00J2evs0ZgGxSEmJmenWl2i2In641cUcuVe_ly7RYDjXOnz2e9s4K9B6sDxXSNqGQmMZgtM5xaQ7mv6MS6hF7qNbJ73s6C-jQr7dI3-M5AnOqKIVQnoHOsr2w6hjAM

For those who are looking for protection against the elements and weather conditions, the gazebo tent with heavy-duty PE floor, 10-person tent, 55-litre icebox and LED light are perfect for you. Credit: Aldi.

Also included in the range are premium camp chairs ($24.99), a picnic backpack with a wine bottle holder ($39.99), rechargeable lanterns or spotlights ($29.99), a 55L icebox ($99), and a portable rolling cooler ($39.99), which provides comfort for those who enjoy camping in style.

zpwfzE_A-N_8PML5GQnuyQt55JTKgPNn2VF7GaIDdwApHIgtMajxlAXNEHQWRsVxB48eA8RyHU7TnObiQWO0ZQhY8Rm0Ip6AhjinKbCVkly3BucDUlxxs-_WOufVSompMD6kH0U

Premium camp chair, picnic backpack and anywhere LED light. Credit: Aldi.

The supermarket said that the interest in camping has increased over the past year due to border closures that prohibit international and interstate travel, remarking that this range will surely fly off the shelves. So get in quick, members!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
Some great bargains however I will not be partaking. I have now reached an age where comfort (comfy bed, aircon and hot shower) have taken precedence.:)

Reactions: Evans 2 Betsy
Some great bargains however I will not be partaking. I have now reached an age where comfort (comfy bed, aircon and hot shower) have taken precedence.:)
Couldn't agree more glamping for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Ricci