I am new to air fryers too, what I have done is keep to the simpler things first. Veges like potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, carrots. Put in bowl or bag add small amt of olive oil and some flavourings such as onion powder, garlic powder if you like. I would put these at 185 for. 25 minutes & check regularly & take the, out if cooked earlier or add more time if needed. I have also done, pork chops, lamb loin chops and salmon (they’re so good air fried!) Just remember that everything’s needs a small amt of olive oil. Don’t use others oils, they can damage the surface and are not good for you either. Good luck.

One of my penalties of life has been not knowing how to follow instructions and many hours have been spent on new purchases, so with my new Air Fryer it was a matter of a few users before I reached success with my favorite Saturday meal of fish and chips, I have a two- draw model and I find this is great when two different cooking times are needed. just remember the motto if you do not succeed, try try again.

One of my penalties of life has been not knowing how to follow instructions and many hours have been spent on new purchases, so with my new Air Fryer it was a matter of a few users before I reached success with my favorite Saturday meal of fish and chips, I have a two- draw model and I find this is great when two different cooking times are needed. just remember the motto if you do not succeed, try try again.
Yeah trial and error is a great way to learn

I am new to air fryers too, what I have done is keep to the simpler things first. Veges like potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, carrots. Put in bowl or bag add small amt of olive oil and some flavourings such as onion powder, garlic powder if you like. I would put these at 185 for. 25 minutes & check regularly & take the, out if cooked earlier or add more time if needed. I have also done, pork chops, lamb loin chops and salmon (they’re so good air fried!) Just remember that everything’s needs a small amt of olive oil. Don’t use others oils, they can damage the surface and are not good for you either. Good luck.
salmon is great , i crumb the pork chops delish

Reactions: Crestwood96
I googled air fryer cooking guide and found a magnetic flip page guide which instructed on the time and temperature for heaps of different foods.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-24 225843.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-24 225843.png
    140 bytes · Views: 0
I own 2 different air fryers (1 large & 1 two drawer) and they both work slightly differently in regards to time and temperature required. I have worked out both by trial and error. Always err on the side of less time as you can always put it back in for longer or check regularly along the way. Makes a difference if you preheat - less time required. Many items now come with their own air fryer instructions as they are so popular. I do not add oil to most things and have great success. Meat, veggies, fish, pizza everything goes in the airfryer. Good luck & I hope you will love using yours.

Reactions: Michelle1967