SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
A Respectable Man

A retired Bank Manager takes his wife to the local town to buy a new coat and hat. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and they have a lovely drive. They can't find anywhere to park, so find a quiet street and agree that he will wait in the car and drive round the block if he spots any approaching parking attendants. He settles back into his chair, puts on a local talk radio station and starts to read the paper.

After a short while there is a tapping on the car window, he looks up and sees what is obviously a prostitute motioning him to lower the window. “Fancy a ride sugar?” she asks casually. Once he recovers from his shock, he responds: “Certainly not madam, I'm a respected man about this town!”

“Suit yourself.” she says and starts to walk away. “Just out of interest..." he stutters, "What would I get for a...a 20?”

“TWENTY DOLLARS??”, she gasps in mockery. "You won't get anything for that round here you frugal old git.” and she storms off, shaking her head.

The elderly gent begins to realize the predicament he almost got himself into and slowly starts to regain his composure. A short while later his wife returns and gets back in the car. “Everything alright dear, no problems? You look a little flustered.”

“None whatsoever.” he almost squeaks as a single bead of sweat forms on his head.

“Good,” she replies, “Let's go home and I'll show you what I got!”

He starts the car and is about to drive away when there is loud banging on the window. His heart skips a beat. He looks up and can’t believe his eyes, standing at the window is the hooker he spoke to earlier, she is pointing angrily at his wife and motioning him to lower the window.

“Oh sweet Lord, please save me,” he whispers under his breath. “You better lower the window dear,” his wife says, “something must be wrong”.

As soon as the window begins to open the hooker thrusts her hand into the car, points at his elderly wife and shouts: “See? I told you, you won't get anything decent for 20 dollars!"

A Respectable Man

A retired Bank Manager in England takes his wife to the local town to buy a new coat and hat. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and they have a lovely drive. They can't find anywhere to park, so find a quiet street and agree that he will wait in the car and drive round the block if he spots any approaching parking attendants. He settles back into his chair, puts on a local talk radio station and starts to read the paper.

After a short while there is a tapping on the car window, he looks up and sees what is obviously a prostitute motioning him to lower the window. “Fancy a ride sugar?” she asks casually. Once he recovers from his shock, he responds: “Certainly not madam, I'm a respected man about this town!”

“Suit yourself.” she says and starts to walk away. “Just out of interest..." he stutters, "What would I get for a...a 20?”

“TWENTY DOLLARS??”, she gasps in mockery. "You won't get anything for that round here you frugal old git.” and she storms off, shaking her head.

The elderly gent begins to realize the predicament he almost got himself into and slowly starts to regain his composure. A short while later his wife returns and gets back in the car. “Everything alright dear, no problems? You look a little flustered.”

“None whatsoever.” he almost squeaks as a single bead of sweat forms on his head.

He starts the car and is about to drive away when there is loud banging on the window. His heart skips a beat. He looks up and can’t believe his eyes, standing at the window is the hooker he spoke to earlier, she is pointing angrily at his wife and motioning him to lower the window.

“Oh sweet Lord, please save me,” he whispers under his breath. “You better lower the window dear,” his wife says, “something must be wrong”.

As soon as the window begins to open the hooker thrusts her hand into the car, points at his elderly wife and shouts: “See? I told you, you won't get anything decent for 20 dollars!"
Is there an aftermath to this one? Haha I'd love to know what happened to Mr Respectable Man over there once his wife put two and two together 😂

A Respectable Man

A retired Bank Manager takes his wife to the local town to buy a new coat and hat. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and they have a lovely drive. They can't find anywhere to park, so find a quiet street and agree that he will wait in the car and drive round the block if he spots any approaching parking attendants. He settles back into his chair, puts on a local talk radio station and starts to read the paper.

Lol, Poor bugger, he was only curious, he didn't want to do Nicky Nicky with hooker! or did he! Hahaha.

A Respectable Man

Th

That's SSOOO old. It was around when Charles was dating Camilla about 20 yrs ago. Ronnie

Reactions: Jenny07
A Respectable Man

🤦🏻‍♀️😂

A Respectable Man

hospital time or more shopping once his wife realizes what is going on