Ian1

Jun 15, 2022
Marayong, NSW
A must-see Aussie sight!

13155C1B-7DCA-431F-8B6F-6E268FFC6DB6.jpeg
Image Credit: Supplied

Make sure, if you’re planning a road trip through Western Australia, that you include Wave Rock, Hyden in your sightseeing itinerary. You will not be disappointed. Unfortunately, when I visited in July last year, it was quite overcast, so the exquisite colours that are usually highlighted by the sun eluded me on the day, but it was still impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
A must-see Aussie sight!

Make sure, if you’re planning a road trip through Western Australia, that you include Wave Rock, Hyden in your sight-seeing itinerary. You will not be disappointed. Unfortunately when I visited in July last year, it was quite overcast, so the exsquisite colours that are usually highlighted by the sun, eluded me on the day, but it was still impressive. View attachment 17168
Absolutely gorgeouuus! Australia is such a beautiful country.

I have been there and the colours during the day change and is spectacular with orange hues late in the afternoon with the sun shining at that angle.

Reactions: Suzanne rose