$9 cult cleaning product restores stained shower floors!

Isn't it frustrating when you're constantly scrubbing and cleaning only to find that some stubborn stains just won't budge? No matter how many different cleaning products you use, some dirty floors seem impossible to bring back to their original spotless white state.

This was the dilemma of one DIYer, who found that the task of getting her shower floor back to pristine condition had become a bit overwhelming, especially when her regular cleaning products failed to do the job.

Luckily, she found the perfect solution for cleaning her dirty and stained shower floors.

Is the hunt for the perfect shower floor stain solution finally over?

A $9 cult cleaning product is stealing hearts and making waves across social media, promising to magically restore your stained shower floors back to white in no time.

The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste has a growing fanbase, and people are raving about its ability to tackle tough stains without using harsh chemicals like bleach. You can buy it at Bunnings for $8.95 (850g).

shower.jpg
According to one DIY enthusiast, The Pink Stuff helped her to transform her dirty, stained shower floor to look new again. Credit: Max Rahubovskiy/Pexels

Recently, DIY enthusiast Hannah Kaufman posted a video on social media demonstrating the wonders of The Pink Stuff. Despite her regular cleaning attempts, Hannah's shower floor never returned to its original pristine condition. That was, of course, until she discovered the pink paste.

‘I clean the shower regularly, and it never would get white,’ she said in the video.

‘First time using this!’ She added while holding a tub of The Pink Stuff on camera.

In the video, Hannah can be seen scooping some of the pink paste using a cloth and rubbing it all over her shower floor. After scrubbing off the black marks with the paste, she rinsed away the product. Then, she did a second round of scrubbing to get rid of the remaining stains and showed the audience how her floor was transformed back to its once-pristine state.

'Finally, a white floor without bleach,' she captioned her video. This cleaning revelation has garnered over 2.4 million views online, with many fellow users singing praises for the pink paste.

shower2.jpg
The before-and-after transformation shows how well the paste worked at removing the dark stains. Credit: aftertheflip/TikTok

Some enthusiastic viewers also suggested additional cleaning tips to enhance the power of The Pink Stuff. For instance, several users recommend using a Scrub Daddy scourer instead of a cloth for better scrubbing action.

‘Scrub Daddy with The Pink Stuff will work,’ one viewer said.

Another agreed and wrote: ‘The Scrub Daddy + Paste combo takes zero elbow grease. It’s seriously magic.’

‘Obsessed with this stuff,’ someone else commented.

Others recommend using other products, such as Magic Eraser and Dawn power wash, to lessen the effort and cleaning time.

‘All you need is Ajax. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes, spray with bleach foamer, scrub with a brush and rinse. It’ll be a whiter white and disinfected,’ one suggested.

‘Use oven cleaner! Gets stuff off so easily. I cleaned my tub that looked just like this and in less than ten minutes with it! Just let it sit for a bit,’ one more replied.

You can watch Hannah’s cleaning video below:

This isn’t the first time that The Pink Stuff has made waves online.

A pro cleaner shared her experience in using the cleaning paste to remove soap scum build-up on her shower screens. According to her, she used the paste to overhaul her dirty bathroom.

‘Doing a bond clean for work today, and I tried everything I could think of [on] this soap scum, nail polish and paint – wouldn’t budge,’ she wrote in a post online. She added that she gave cleaning one last try, this time by using The Pink Stuff, her Scrub Daddy, boiling water, and a squeegee.

Many social media users who saw her post agreed that the cleaning paste was great for difficult-to-clean areas. Even SDC community members chimed in the comments.

Member @Aussie all the Way even said: ‘Never heard of it, BUT if I can get a sparkling shower screen, I'm in.’

However, many of you also said that Gumption could rival (and is better than) The Pink Stuff in terms of cleaning capabilities.

Member @Chrisalis said: ‘Gumption, White Lily ALDIi's Green Action Smooth Cleaner Paste - the same product - different colour! No funky advertising!’

Member @Ricci also wrote: ‘Never heard of it, but I'll stick with gumption as it does the same job and is, I suspect, a very similar product.’

You can read the rest of the story here.

Key Takeaways
  • A woman has discovered a cleaning product that easily gets her dirty shower floor back to white without using bleach.
  • The product, called The Pink Stuff miracle cleaning paste, costs about $9 and has a cult following on social media.
  • DIY enthusiast Hannah Kaufman shared a video of her stained shower transformation online, which has been viewed 2.4 million times.
  • Many social media users offered alternative cleaning suggestions, such as Scrub Daddy scourers, Magic Erasers with dishwashing liquid, and DIY paste made from bicarb soda and dishwashing liquid.
Have you tried The Pink Stuff before? What other household items or cleaning products have you discovered that totally revolutionised your cleaning routine? Share them in the comments or in our Cleaning and Home Improvement forum here.

Sponsored
Isn't it frustrating when you're constantly scrubbing and cleaning only to find that some stubborn stains just won't budge? No matter how many different cleaning products you use, some dirty floors seem impossible to bring back to their original spotless white state.

This was the dilemma of one DIYer, who found that the task of getting her shower floor back to pristine condition had become a bit overwhelming, especially when her regular cleaning products failed to do the job.

Luckily, she found the perfect solution for cleaning her dirty and stained shower floors.

A $9 cult cleaning product is stealing hearts and making waves across social media, promising to magically restore your stained shower floors back to white in no time.

The Pink Stuff Miracle Cleaning Paste has a growing fanbase, and people are raving about its ability to tackle tough stains without using harsh chemicals like bleach. You can buy it at Bunnings for $8.95 (850g).

View attachment 19475
According to one DIY enthusiast, The Pink Stuff helped her to transform her dirty, stained shower floor to look new again. Credit: Max Rahubovskiy/Pexels

Recently, DIY enthusiast Hannah Kaufman posted a video on social media demonstrating the wonders of The Pink Stuff. Despite her regular cleaning attempts, Hannah's shower floor never returned to its original pristine condition. That was, of course, until she discovered the pink paste.

‘I clean the shower regularly, and it never would get white,’ she said in the video.

‘First time using this!’ She added while holding a tub of The Pink Stuff on camera.

In the video, Hannah can be seen scooping some of the pink paste using a cloth and rubbing it all over her shower floor. After scrubbing off the black marks with the paste, she rinsed away the product. Then, she did a second round of scrubbing to get rid of the remaining stains and showed the audience how her floor was transformed back to its once-pristine state.

'Finally, a white floor without bleach,' she captioned her video. This cleaning revelation has garnered over 2.4 million views online, with many fellow users singing praises for the pink paste.

View attachment 19476
The before-and-after transformation shows how well the paste worked at removing the dark stains. Credit: aftertheflip/TikTok

Some enthusiastic viewers also suggested additional cleaning tips to enhance the power of The Pink Stuff. For instance, several users recommend using a Scrub Daddy scourer instead of a cloth for better scrubbing action.

Another agreed and wrote: ‘The Scrub Daddy + Paste combo takes zero elbow grease. It’s seriously magic.’

Others recommend using other products, such as Magic Eraser and Dawn power wash, to lessen the effort and cleaning time.

‘All you need is Ajax. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes, spray with bleach foamer, scrub with a brush and rinse. It’ll be a whiter white and disinfected,’ one suggested.

‘Use oven cleaner! Gets stuff off so easily. I cleaned my tub that looked just like this and in less than ten minutes with it! Just let it sit for a bit,’ one more replied.

A pro cleaner shared her experience in using the cleaning paste to remove soap scum build-up on her shower screens. According to her, she used the paste to overhaul her dirty bathroom.

‘Doing a bond clean for work today, and I tried everything I could think of [on] this soap scum, nail polish and paint – wouldn’t budge,’ she wrote in a post online. She added that she gave cleaning one last try, this time by using The Pink Stuff, her Scrub Daddy, boiling water, and a squeegee.

Many social media users who saw her post agreed that the cleaning paste was great for difficult-to-clean areas. Even SDC community members chimed in the comments.

Member @Aussie all the Way even said: ‘Never heard of it, BUT if I can get a sparkling shower screen, I'm in.’

However, many of you also said that Gumption could rival (and is better than) The Pink Stuff in terms of cleaning capabilities.

Member @Chrisalis said: ‘Gumption, White Lily ALDIi's Green Action Smooth Cleaner Paste - the same product - different colour! No funky advertising!’

Member @Ricci also wrote: ‘Never heard of it, but I'll stick with gumption as it does the same job and is, I suspect, a very similar product.’

Key Takeaways

• A woman has discovered a cleaning product that easily gets her dirty shower floor back to white without using bleach.
  • The product, called The Pink Stuff miracle cleaning paste, costs about $9 and has a cult following on social media.
  • DIY enthusiast Hannah Kaufman shared a video of her stained shower transformation online, which has been viewed 2.4 million times.
  • Many social media users offered alternative cleaning suggestions, such as Scrub Daddy scourers, Magic Erasers with dishwashing liquid, and DIY paste made from bicarb soda and dishwashing liquid.
Have you tried The Pink Stuff before? What other household items or cleaning products have you discovered that totally revolutionised your cleaning routine? Share them in the comments or in our Cleaning and Home Improvement forum here.

I may be wrong but if you have a closer look at the plug holes in both those showers they are different 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Just being picky

What a bullshit photo it is a totally different shower base they are showing can YOU spot the differences
Yep, have a look at the drainage holes & the grate. Two different types! Definitely a different shower base. If she was smart enough she would have shown a base with identical drainage grates. I don’t fall for these ‘miracle’ cleaning products - someone trying to increase a manufacturer’s income from sales!

I've never bought Pink Stuff products. I stick with Gumption or Jif. I sometimes use a sponge mop for cleaning the shower tray/tiles. Squirt Jif or dab some Gumption around. Saves bending down and scrubbing for a change.

I've never bought Pink Stuff products. I stick with Gumption or Jif. I sometimes use a sponge mop for cleaning the shower tray/tiles. Squirt Jif or dab some Gumption around. Saves bending down and scrubbing for a change.
I use Gumption or Jif for many cleaning issues also. And we try to keep up the routine rather than let it get that dirty. I guess the saying "A stitch in time saves nine" could be applied here also.

Reactions: Penny4
I clean my shower

View attachment 19475

View attachment 19476

Key Takeaways

I clean after every shower stays really good

The shower is the same however they had a hair catcher cover over the drain hole at first. You can see it’s the same metal drain under the cover😌

First things first here. Why is this shower floor so filthy? Does she let it get to that state before even thinking about cleaning it and saving herself a bit of back-breaking work having to buy another cleaning product and the time and effort scrubbing it? And I’m not quite convinced these two shower pictures are the same ones. If there is a hair catcher over the first picture why didn’t she leave it in the second picture to make both photos more convincing and authentic?

First things first here. Why is this shower floor so filthy? Does she let it get to that state before even thinking about cleaning it and saving herself a bit of back-breaking work having to buy another cleaning product and the time and effort scrubbing it? And I’m not quite convinced these two shower pictures are the same ones. If there is a hair catcher over the first picture why didn’t she leave it in the second picture to make both photos more convincing and authentic?
Most likely hadn’t thought to move it in first photo but definitely same metal drain but could be different but same type shower floor. Could have let it get dirty to do the post. People seem to do anything to be on social media😉