7 non-alcoholic drinks that will get you into a celebratory mood without risking your health (or getting drunk!)

7 non-alcoholic drinks that will get you into a celebratory mood without risking your health (or getting drunk!)
Christmas is just around the corner! As the looming global supply chain crisis on booze affects stocks of alcoholic drinks in liquor stores, a lot of us are opting for alternatives that will not break the bank.

gn6QakePxyDquUPNEmImSRh75s-T0miiDsu0_sbXGbb-MrW_9P0z46YVs_CY5vt_bwff2Sz8G0imJqEwCBANefQnme47wQbmjKbkHOdgf_oz2-6OronW6kOg3ee4YLXR5Bco0_8

Pictured are some of the best non-alcoholic drinks that you can enjoy this holiday season. Credit: Yahoo Lifestyle.

If you are looking to abstain from alcohol this upcoming holiday season, then you might want to consider stocking up on these delicious non-alcoholic drinks that will definitely get you into a celebratory mood!

w22CFGHn0pcPTs8LHZtCAISEqlpnONxN31hcgxtzQ1zcBjNNLy_3okGakQv8jA2Wvru_r5GWFA5-5vVltxRczL1Q-XMSZs9BDkrVa7ynTLyizaZet5tUivue79wCaMfXFCnEljA

Credit: Lyre’s

1. Lyre's 12-pack premixed cocktails

Lyre's is increasingly becoming popular due to its beautifully branded, award-winning non-alcoholic spirits and pre-mixed drinks.

The brand just recently launched its 12-pack of canned pre-mixed "cocktails" that "capture the essence of a sparkling wine, G&T and Spritz an aperitif".

For $75, the pack includes modern twists on class drinks such as the G&T Bouquet, Classico Bouquet, Amalfi Spritz Bouquet, G&T To Taste and Classico To Taste.

jvLCjB5F3jnLTzFMeCYB8Rnnn4znqD6NLAa8i8pgAtIeAyONaA1_XJNMT0b6dDjVSMF-10GUWKXdcZGZrgP-jiB1LXWwCw4M7GpLPF0lH_RH2zEOmAXuQgKyU25whFhWAQtdcUc

Credit: Dan Murphy's/Sansdrinks

2. Gordon's 0% Gin & Tonic & Lime

This non-alcoholic gin and tonic drink has received a lot of five-star reviews from Dan Murphy's customers!

The drink, which is sold in a chic glass bottle branded with the elegant Gordon design, features notes of citrus, juniper, and green florals, and is rounded with a refreshing, dry finish.

One customer wrote in a review: "The way Gordon's balance the pre-mix flavour is great. Smells and tastes like a G&T. I didn't have high expectations, but this really did taste ginny. Will definitely buy again."

YnimrA3wdxnnr6lI1n2tjeloVjJSCGCIS0Bqc3OVpxTyDvjvddEjNwEjnwiWPUvqhR_s--5g4qLYNWXJwrSffhATCjWSvtb7xWozlWMTMyCfikS-ziilG-4nti7am_ABsIrG1Sk

Credit: Goodness Me

3. Naked Life Non-Alcoholic 4-pack Wimbledon Spritz

For those who are looking to cut calories and sugar from their diets, this drink is the best choice for you!

This alcohol-free features Tahitian lime, Nigerian ginger and distilled botanicals of cucumber. It is also topped up with lemonade. The best part about this drink? It is sugar-free and only contains eight calories per bottle!

WTrBJp4CP1f8z1uQcCCBCKf-sJL6xqr_d19uSugSuahY26odNta-srJKi7_gQg-E6iPlETBMC2Zw3XSskdcrCMud-dinGkW_ggujm7RVtDrhRhJLeJdfTx71BG6nnOVmYZrtYn4

Credit: BWS

4. McGuigan Zero Alcohol Rose

If you are looking to enjoy a glass of rose but are veering away from alcohol, this non-alcoholic 'rose' is the drink for you!

The drink features aromas of delicate red fruits and hints of rose petals, offering a crisp and dry flavour which is the best alternative to otherwise sickly sweet non-alcoholic "wines".

aqsZmzTNsTAqNAd0uW1TyV8qGwiThwthWlfNi4HhwtT6oJOjRis95dOP6Qzaj8_D2FOw29sukiWImbNa2kTvd-9cfs6ylVUpTSNduz7n6raycwxcfVY2P15kGzz0H-79PxzQM3M

Credit: Woolworths

5. San Pellegrino Essenza Tangerine & Wild Strawberry Sparkling Mineral Water

Known for its chic selection of sparkling mineral waters, San Pellegrino is offering an eight-pack 330ml natural-flavoured sparkling waters this summer to quench our thirst!

The sugar-free, zero-calorie drink pack is available at Woolies for an affordable price of $11. Perfect for the health-conscious ladies and gents out there!

QRWWBsEsV7pSUkpWuMBsnezRwnrv0JFMZTGcHDfijTIZVg7K9sZuaucmfi9ucw2QVtDzRmw77PWEtjekqNHVL5lDNQSo0QplCWjVR2sgP-ZRETDEvVHu7KSAWDRSiGNIvUnDACE

Credit: Cellarbrations Subiaco

6. Holsten Alcohol-Free 0.0% Beer

Another non-alcoholic drink that has gained rave reviews from Dan Murphy's customers, is this alcohol-free German beer which is brewed using the traditional Pilsner brewing methods.

This drink delivers the thirst-quenching taste of beer without the risk of drinking too much or consuming too many calories. !

"Great taste goes down well! Fully recommend to anyone who likes beer with flavour," wrote one customer in the reviews.

_NUzOPKIdBJK-aheO-5elXWxxk4qCieEvN3U8KPXY2HVuDOSSNxOGfLJM8VOJtfADNxiBLz4qcPwTRLFHe3aPl1uxloziodqFiM76m0bnqyKp_tvA7DH4COgSR7OAo-eT6zEiMs

Credit: Pauls/GettyImages

7. Pauls Egg Nog Original 1L

It can't be denied that egg nog has become a staple drink during Christmas dinners.

If you are looking to get a sip of this classic drink without worrying about getting hungover the next morning, then this drink is perfect for you!

The drink features the festive flavours of cinnamon and nutmeg with a creamy and smooth finish.

Which of these drinks are you looking forward to grabbing? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
I've never tasted a good non-alcoholic wine but I might just give this one a shot

Reactions: Ricci
As a teetotaler by choice I don't really get the lure of "cheat" or "replacement" drinks. Why not celebrate your abstinence with tea/coffee/coke/pepsi or my personal choice water. I decided years ago that I didn't need alcohol to have a good time or be one of the crowd, and haven't regretted my decision since.

Reactions: Mel123321
As a teetotaler by choice I don't really get the lure of "cheat" or "replacement" drinks. Why not celebrate your abstinence with tea/coffee/coke/pepsi or my personal choice water. I decided years ago that I didn't need alcohol to have a good time or be one of the crowd, and haven't regretted my decision since.
So well said.
Why do people spend a fortune to be seen holding elegant alcoholic beverage replacements, that cost a fortune, often more than the genuine article even?
Except the eggnog, because this is a drink that is traditionally both alcoholic and non alcoholic.

Reactions: Ricci
With Christmas just around the corner, it's the perfect time to explore non-alcoholic drinks that can still get you into a celebratory mood! The global supply chain crisis affecting alcoholic beverages has led many to seek alternatives that won't break the bank.If you're looking to abstain from alcohol this holiday season, there are plenty of delicious options to choose from. https://goodmocktail.com/8-refreshing-and-hydrating-mocktails-to-help-you-beat-the-summer-heat offers a variety of mocktail recipes that are not only tasty but also perfect for getting you into a festive spirit.

Last edited: