5 Kmart New Arrivals to LEVEL UP your holiday celebrations

Summer is just around the corner and it is no secret that most of us here at the SDC are already making plans to spend the holidays with our loved ones.

Some of us might even offer to host our family and friends for back-to-back social events and if that’s the case, you might want to read on to see a few things Kmart is offering to spice up your home this holiday season.

If you aren’t hosting, but are on the hunt for gift ideas for your loved ones (or for yourself, because we all need a little pampering from ourselves sometimes), then you will definitely want to check out these 5 new arrivals from Kmart!

9jaKaxKwaOggD6QbIzlZJLqhH2igFyXdRSAfLxjBX1zxzLyd5FrvPspMlqqfP_e4X-_3FDFPUn4braecLe0tHa_Jjze-q2OfUs2jdUPvkZqhEtckbhZmmD-mX2QMHZCIdfv__fM

Credit: Kmart

1. Cocktail Shaker Set
Are you looking forward to enjoying a few glasses of cocktails these coming holidays? Spice up your holiday celebrations with this posh cocktail shaker set! This cocktail bartending set will definitely bring out your inner bartender, allowing you to serve Bond-level martinis.

2. Five Piece Outdoor Bar Setting
For bargain hunters who are on the lookout to bring style to their backyard (or anywhere in your house, really), you might want to consider checking out this five-piece outdoor bar setting. This set of bar chairs and a high table is capped at only $229!

d25DpMheO8gD0syh3h2x54mDQ9cJGFvUwuwhcMBxepaoOgG5GYUlfRYTjOwQ3P278nwjAlKGhVOzqlKebhPju3JEKWnto49CY9jDnYA306Fhl099jOdHAhGLbIyzE1pGVyEFzoU

3. Santa and Friends Stemless Glasses
Complete your 'home cocktail bar' experience with this set of stemless glasses! The set features six fine Christmas-themed glasswares that are perfect for holiday celebrations.

uSSlSBulG80VXQtMVxwLkPrBTrCWMaXyAneUsYuxc2JWpIXPLOFJ2WWdST7FyhjAfROftyHUk3RfDJrRXLwwC5cRr3ZVnBVnJgmwYfbVJncaJSN9i2Kniy9ddzasFHLyKv58DeY

4. Giant Tumbling Tower
Celebrations would not be complete without an entertaining activity. Get your loved ones to participate in fun games with a little bit of healthy competition by playing with this giant tumbling tower! (First to lose has to make the next round of cocktails)

VDLDK1WTG4KOoe3eetM4wwIRQYn2NWoESw3zqbwMX1BPcy4TTSoFBslFjU6sHYLvuayBYL5JEWU7qsaOv0muIoFng3zfwQIO78B83aH9CuvbFBEJLhBTeJ-NUaRcjFer-ctbdRA

5. Under The Mistletoe Frankincense & Patchouli Fragrant Candle
Make your home smell ritzy with this scented candle! This candle infuses the aroma of frankincense and patchouli fragrance with notes of citrus and cardamom.

Which of these products are you looking forward to getting your hands on? Share it with us in the comments below! Ours is most certainly the cocktail shaker set.

Sponsored
Summer is just around the corner and it is no secret that most of us here at the SDC are already making plans to spend the holidays with our loved ones.

Some of us might even offer to host our family and friends for back-to-back social events and if that’s the case, you might want to read on to see a few things Kmart is offering to spice up your home this holiday season.

If you aren’t hosting, but are on the hunt for gift ideas for your loved ones (or for yourself, because we all need a little pampering from ourselves sometimes), then you will definitely want to check out these 5 new arrivals from Kmart!

9jaKaxKwaOggD6QbIzlZJLqhH2igFyXdRSAfLxjBX1zxzLyd5FrvPspMlqqfP_e4X-_3FDFPUn4braecLe0tHa_Jjze-q2OfUs2jdUPvkZqhEtckbhZmmD-mX2QMHZCIdfv__fM

1. Cocktail Shaker Set
Are you looking forward to enjoying a few glasses of cocktails these coming holidays? Spice up your holiday celebrations with this posh cocktail shaker set! This cocktail bartending set will definitely bring out your inner bartender, allowing you to serve Bond-level martinis.

2. Five Piece Outdoor Bar Setting
For bargain hunters who are on the lookout to bring style to their backyard (or anywhere in your house, really), you might want to consider checking out this five-piece outdoor bar setting. This set of bar chairs and a high table is capped at only $229!

d25DpMheO8gD0syh3h2x54mDQ9cJGFvUwuwhcMBxepaoOgG5GYUlfRYTjOwQ3P278nwjAlKGhVOzqlKebhPju3JEKWnto49CY9jDnYA306Fhl099jOdHAhGLbIyzE1pGVyEFzoU

3. Santa and Friends Stemless Glasses
Complete your 'home cocktail bar' experience with this set of stemless glasses! The set features six fine Christmas-themed glasswares that are perfect for holiday celebrations.

uSSlSBulG80VXQtMVxwLkPrBTrCWMaXyAneUsYuxc2JWpIXPLOFJ2WWdST7FyhjAfROftyHUk3RfDJrRXLwwC5cRr3ZVnBVnJgmwYfbVJncaJSN9i2Kniy9ddzasFHLyKv58DeY

4. Giant Tumbling Tower
Celebrations would not be complete without an entertaining activity. Get your loved ones to participate in fun games with a little bit of healthy competition by playing with this giant tumbling tower! (First to lose has to make the next round of cocktails)

VDLDK1WTG4KOoe3eetM4wwIRQYn2NWoESw3zqbwMX1BPcy4TTSoFBslFjU6sHYLvuayBYL5JEWU7qsaOv0muIoFng3zfwQIO78B83aH9CuvbFBEJLhBTeJ-NUaRcjFer-ctbdRA

5. Under The Mistletoe Frankincense & Patchouli Fragrant Candle
Make your home smell ritzy with this scented candle! This candle infuses the aroma of frankincense and patchouli fragrance with notes of citrus and cardamom.

Which of these products are you looking forward to getting your hands on? Share it with us in the comments below! Ours is most certainly the cocktail shaker set.
I will definitely be treating myself to this candle !

I would have liked to have the prices included.... the only price is for the outdoor setting... or did I just not see them?

I would have liked to have the prices included.... the only price is for the outdoor setting... or did I just not see them?
If you click on the heading it will take you to the page with the price

I saw the candles in store and the whole range are amazing. I will be adding them to my list.