$39 Kmart item hailed as ‘perfect’ buy ahead of summer

With the warm months now in full swing, many are looking for ways to stay comfy and cool.

And just as most expect from Kmart, it has the items to offer what we need precisely when we need them.

This time, Kmart is turning heads with these finds dubbed as the must-have summer essentials for many.

The latest Kmart to impress shoppers is the new Salerno Lounge Face Down, priced at $39.

It is gaining popularity for a simple yet clever feature—it lets you lie facedown while still using your phone or reading a book! It’s possible with its unique cutouts, which set it apart from other loungers out there.

6bf463af-baaf-439f-b1b3-fc4715fec9a9.jpg
Unwind face down on Kmart’s $39 Salerno Lounge Face Down—an ideal choice for beaches and camping. Image source: Kmart Australia

In particular, beachgoers are excited, with some already envisioning using this chair while basking under the sun, reading a book, or watching a movie on their mobiles instead of lying in silence.

The chair also has a side pouch, a removable pillow, and handy carry handles, making it perfect for beach days and other outdoor activities, including camping.

‘This is so perfect, I need one!' one woman wrote.

'Would be great for reading at the beach,' another added.

And a third shared: ‘This isn’t a want, this is a need.’

Aussies are also keen to get their hands on the $39 420ml Iced Coffee Maker - Black and Silver from Kmart.

In an earlier article, a Sydney coffee connoisseur called Kmart's iced coffee maker ‘...absolutely perfect for summer—it's so quick and easy to use’.

Coffee.jpg
Kmart’s 420 ml Iced Coffee Maker in Black and Silver is priced at $39. Image source: Kmart Australia

Another shopper from Melbourne shared her honest review of the product in a video on social media.

She said, ‘This is so good—I'm going to make one every morning for the next two weeks.’

‘It's going to save me so much money—it tastes the same as the $7 iced coffees I buy every day. Delicious.’

One buyer also shared, ‘It's such a bargain and beats me spending almost $100 a week on coffee’.

‘I only just saw this online, and it's sold out everywhere—I'm so upset,’ another buyer added.

‘The coffee isn't as good as café coffee, but it's great for when you have to stay within a budget,’ another woman wrote.

However, some buyers were unsatisfied with the purchase, with several returning it shortly after buying. Others also warned coffee lovers not to buy it.

Video source: TikTok (@imjustbeingella)

Key Takeaways

• Shoppers are excited about the new $39 Salerno Lounge Face Down from Kmart that allows users to lie facedown and use their phone or read a book at the same time.
  • The lounger also includes a side pouch, detachable pillow, and carry handles, and is seen as the ultimate summer purchase.
  • Many Aussies are also excited about the 420 ml Iced Coffee Maker in Black and Silver from Kmart, despite some claiming it doesn't match the taste of café coffee.
  • Some shoppers believe that these budget products will save them money in the long term, particularly the iced coffee maker.
Members, how do you feel about these two new must-haves for summer from Kmart? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
With the warm months now in full swing, many are looking for ways to stay comfy and cool.

And just as most expect from Kmart, it has the items to offer what we need precisely when we need them.

This time, Kmart is turning heads with these finds dubbed as the must-have summer essentials for many.

The latest Kmart to impress shoppers is the new Salerno Lounge Face Down, priced at $39.

It is gaining popularity for a simple yet clever feature—it lets you lie facedown while still using your phone or reading a book! It’s possible with its unique cutouts, which set it apart from other loungers out there.

View attachment 34276
Unwind face down on Kmart’s $39 Salerno Lounge Face Down—an ideal choice for beaches and camping. Image source: Kmart Australia

In particular, beachgoers are excited, with some already envisioning using this chair while basking under the sun, reading a book, or watching a movie on their mobiles instead of lying in silence.

The chair also has a side pouch, a removable pillow, and handy carry handles, making it perfect for beach days and other outdoor activities, including camping.

Aussies are also keen to get their hands on the $39 420ml Iced Coffee Maker - Black and Silver from Kmart.

In an earlier article, a Sydney coffee connoisseur called Kmart's iced coffee maker ‘...absolutely perfect for summer—it's so quick and easy to use’.

View attachment 34277
Kmart’s 420 ml Iced Coffee Maker in Black and Silver is priced at $39. Image source: Kmart Australia

Another shopper from Melbourne shared her honest review of the product in a video on social media.

She said, ‘This is so good—I'm going to make one every morning for the next two weeks.’

‘It's going to save me so much money—it tastes the same as the $7 iced coffees I buy every day. Delicious.’

One buyer also shared, ‘It's such a bargain and beats me spending almost $100 a week on coffee’.

‘I only just saw this online, and it's sold out everywhere—I'm so upset,’ another buyer added.

‘The coffee isn't as good as café coffee, but it's great for when you have to stay within a budget,’ another woman wrote.

However, some buyers were unsatisfied with the purchase, with several returning it shortly after buying. Others also warned coffee lovers not to buy it.

Key Takeaways

• Shoppers are excited about the new $39 Salerno Lounge Face Down from Kmart that allows users to lie facedown and use their phone or read a book at the same time.
  • The lounger also includes a side pouch, detachable pillow, and carry handles, and is seen as the ultimate summer purchase.
  • Many Aussies are also excited about the 420 ml Iced Coffee Maker in Black and Silver from Kmart, despite some claiming it doesn't match the taste of café coffee.
  • Some shoppers believe that these budget products will save them money in the long term, particularly the iced coffee maker.
Members, how do you feel about these two new must-haves for summer from Kmart? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

I love those sun lounges I wanted one for Xmas years ago but I got one with arms. I hate it armless is good.🎅

Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. Give the phone a rest! AND Why not just put water in to make ice cubes in your normal Fridge/freezer? Water is water and makes ice in any freezer without paying for a special machine & coffee is coffee no matter how you make it. I refuse to have ice in my coffee or in a Macca’s or other coffee which gets watered down as the ice melts. I’m not paying extra for watered down coffee. Rather pay $6-7 for a proper ‘cold coffee’ with cream and ice cream. Don’t have ice in rum and Coke either for the same reason.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. Give the phone a rest! AND Why not just put water in to make ice cubes in your normal Fridge/freezer? Water is water and makes ice in any freezer without paying for a special machine & coffee is coffee no matter how you make it. I refuse to have ice in my coffee or in a Macca’s or other coffee which gets watered down as the ice melts. I’m not paying extra for watered down coffee. Rather pay $6-7 for a proper ‘cold coffee’ with cream and ice cream. Don’t have ice in rum and Coke either for the same reason.
Blimey I can feel a coronary coming on here🤔go and have a drinkey Pooh’s and relax love🌹

I love the sunlounges. gosh, that takes me back to one year when we got them as a "family" present, each of us getting a different colour. I certainly made good use of mine, even setting it up in the backyard to laze about in the sun, reading books for the school holidays

Use to love th

View attachment 34276

View attachment 34277

Key Takeaways

Use to love them, now given mine away can't get up out of them too low