$30 item from Aldi makes your sleep feel “heavenly”

How you feel during the day is partly affected by how well you sleep at night.

Have you noticed that sometimes, you feel fatigued, forgetful, and unreasonably irritated the day after a night of inadequate sleep?

That’s why we, here at the SDC, encourage our members to allow themselves to enjoy a good night’s sleep for their overall health and wellbeing.

We even wrote about some tips to keep in mind in case you’re finding it hard to fall asleep at night, such as this military sleeping trick and some foods to avoid before bedtime.

And now that we’ve zeroed in on the importance of a good night’s sleep, it’s also time to assess one of the most important sleeping tools in our bedroom – our pillows!

Many Aussies have shared that one of the reasons they’re finding it hard to get undisturbed sleep at night is because of how uncomfortable their pillows tend to become.

Sometimes, a pillow is too flat (probably from being used for a long time) which may cause strain on a person’s neck and shoulders. Dust mites and other allergens can also accumulate in pillows, that’s why experts recommend replacing your pillows at least every 18 months.

When was the last time you thought about your bed pillows? If you’re sleeping on a worn-out pillow and you find yourself scrunching and folding it up every night just to get comfortable, then maybe that’s a sign you already need t a replacement.

Thankfully, Aldi has come to the rescue!

JDl-as74INc1fDhaZR39OTvm7iUqTmUgCi38Bg8E-bar5N_b-3kVRpoBpTkdtvh2JIN4ZSMCEly1r2wlks3sE7Ow1MvJh_K7C7_aqexwxdQDA6nZn0tT5ZCgPQHeZaLzyNYp0D6Q

Feel like you are sleeping on a cloud with this deluxe pillow. Credit: Aldi.
As part of their Luxury Living range, the German retailer is set to release a fancy, new bedroom range which would include the Luxury Cloud Pillow.

What’s unique about this pillow is that it has several smaller pockets, which are filled with “down-like” microfibres that help give support to a person’s head while sleeping. The heavenly experience is described as similar to “sleeping on a cloud”.

“Available at $29.99, a good night’s sleep has never been so affordable”.

The living range will be added to the middle aisle from Saturday, March 26, but you can already see the whole lineup on the Aldi website.

Some items that will be on sale are the Quilted Coverlet Set worth $79.99, which have four reversible prints (meaning, you actually get eight quality designs for the price of four), a Luxury bedside table ($69.99), a velvet storage ottoman ($59.99), and some luxury bathroom items such as hand towels ($4.99), bath sheets ($17.99), bath towels ($11.99) and bath mats ($9.99).

Aldi is also advising their customers that due to shipping delays, some items may not be in store on the advertised on-sale date.

“We’re doing our best to limit these delays and ensure on-sale dates are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change due to factors outside our control.”

The retailer is also reminding shoppers that new items are only available while stocks last.

“We apologise if selected items may sell out on the first day due to unexpected high demand.”

Better mark your calendars, folks!

Sponsored
Just when I said I wasn't going to spend any more money for a while these pillows come along. I'm a sucker for new pillows, I'm always buying new ones in my search for the best nights sleep for me. Guess I'll be down at Aldi on the 26th!!:rolleyes:

Just when I said I wasn't going to spend any more money for a while these pillows come along. I'm a sucker for new pillows, I'm always buying new ones in my search for the best nights sleep for me. Guess I'll be down at Aldi on the 26th!!:rolleyes:
The last good pillows I bought were also from ALDI. Looks like I'll be trying this one too. 🤗

Reactions: Ricci