SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
A

April Bradford

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2022
30% EOFY Sale and Massive Giveaway: Embrace pleasure and find your new Normal

Here at the Seniors Discount Club, there are three things we really love. 1. Supporting Aussies. 2. It goes without saying, but DISCOUNTS*! And 3. Getting real about topics others might want to shy away from.

That’s why I am so thrilled to introduce you to Normal*, a homegrown Sydney-based sexual wellness brand that is currently offering 30 per cent off* to celebrate EOFY.

Plus, there’s a $12,000 prize pack on offer* to one lucky Aussie.

So, it’s time to leave shame around normal bodily functions and urges behind and focus on living our happiest, most empowered lives.

What can Normal do for you? What can’t it do? 😉

‘Sexual wellness is about feeling pleasure and connection to your body's wants, needs, and desires; as well as anyone else who you choose to engage with.’
— Georgia Grace, certified sex coach and co-founder of Normal*.

Normal’s mission is to give everyone the information, confidence & tools for a lifetime of fulfilling sex because great sex should be, well, normal.

Not sure where to start? You can find their bestsellers here*.

Normal also offers much-loved bundles* for lovers, beginners, or self-pleasure experts so you can experience even more pleasure AND good value.

og image (1).jpg
Embrace your new normal. Image Credit: Normal

Find Your Perfect Vibe*:

Not sure where to start? Take Normal’s quiz* to find your perfect match. This simple 2-minute quiz recommends multiple products for your body type, preferences and price range.

But that’s not all. What I love most about Normal is its social mission to make great sex education available for all. I don’t know about you, but the education about sexual health and wellness that I received in school was severely lacking.

All purchases from Normal fund the creation of free, inclusive, online sex education through their video courses* (currently used in over 40 countries and viewed over 30 million times).

normal hands shoot-852 1 (1) (1).png
Image Credit: Normal

30% Off EOFY Sale*

From now until 11:59 pm Sunday, June 30, you can enjoy 30% off the full Normal range* of sex toys, essentials, conversation cards & accessories (excluding only pre-existing pre-discounted bundles and gift cards).

How can you claim this discount? Use code EOFY at the checkout*.

But that’s not all they’re offering!

$12,000 Prize Pack Giveaway*

Normal has launched a HUGE EOFY giveaway valued at over $12,000*. The goal? To give back some of the pleasures that Aussies are currently pulling back on to make ends meet. Now that’s a cause we can get around.

What does this prize pack include?* I’m so glad you asked.
  • $1000 voucher for Qantas flights
  • $1000 voucher for Mecca
  • $1000 voucher for spa days at Endota Spa
  • Netflix Premium Subscription 1 Year
  • Kindle Paperwhite reader
  • Dipsea Audio Erotica App Subscription 1 Year
  • 8 nights at Unyoked luxury off-grid cabins around Australia.
  • 2 x $1,000 gift cards for expertly styled outfits delivered to your door by Threadicated, Australia’s premium online personal fashion styling service.
  • Normal's complete range of modern sexual wellness products, including 7 classic vibes, their bestselling new Option A Kit with Abbie Chatfield*, lubes*, cleaning spray*, body oil*, The Moods Kit, conversation starter cards* & more.
  • $500 of cosy essentials from Paire*
  • $500 of premium mixers & drinks from Strangelove
  • $500 of award-winning non-alcoholic cocktails from Yes You Can
  • $500 of hand-made designer candles from Nonna's Grocer

What are you waiting for? Click here and follow the instructions to enter!*

Entries close at 11:59 PM on Sunday, 30th June AWST.

Bonuses:

Members, I don’t know if you can tell by my writing alone, but I am so excited to share this with you all. If it helps even one of you find more pleasure, my job here is done. Now, the question is, which do you indulge in first? ;)

We may receive a small commission from third parties when you click any links with an * in this article–at no cost to you. This helps keep the SDC running. Thank you!

Reactions: Ezzy
I dont see how self gratification is going to assist lonely people other than to make them chronic masterbaters and further drive people to function without partners to a semi satisfaction standard becoming normal as is happening today....god designed a better way, but as usual man thinks he can improve on gods design....we are sooo smart

I dont see how self gratification is going to assist lonely people other than to make them chronic masterbaters and further drive people to function without partners to a semi satisfaction standard becoming normal as is happening today....god designed a better way, but as usual man thinks he can improve on gods design....we are sooo smart
Oh dear...

When you thought that the Victorian Era had finished about 110 years ago, trust some prudish wowser to resurrect it!

Eeeew yuk if you don’t like it after 100 days you can send it back and they’ll give you something else more suited to you.🙀what do they do with the returns wash them and give them to someone else.🤣the mind boggles.