2024 EOFY Sales: What’s On Offer?

June 30 is just around the corner. Are you looking to do some EOFY shopping? This is one of my favourite times of year to stock up on essentials and replace any necessary ones.

Here’s some sales that caught our attention!

shutterstock_1335230030 (1).jpg
Image Credit: Shutterstock

Up to 40% Off @ Paire

More interested in a moisture-wicking and odour-absorbing range? Do you need to replace those holey knickers and socks at the bottom of your drawer? Paire is offering up to 40% off its entire site this June (that’s right, even its cashmere, merino wool, and silk options).

Shop Paire’s site-wide sale here*.

30% Off Entire Range @ Normal

From now until 11:59 pm Sunday, June 30, you can enjoy 30% off the full Normal range* of sex toys, essentials, conversation cards & accessories (excluding only pre-existing pre-discounted bundles and gift cards).

How can you claim this discount? Use code EOFY at the checkout*.

Shop Normal's EOFY sale here*.

20% Off @ Ergoflex

Australia's most consistently rated mattress for over a decade. Ergoflex is one of those brands that rarely offers sales, so if you want to get your hands on Australia’s very first mattress-in-a-box (that was built to rival TEMPUR) at a 20% discount, this weekend is your chance! Did I mention it’s orthopaedic memory foam? Need I say more?

Shop Ergoflex’s sitewide sale here*.

Up to $500 Off @ Dyson

Save up to $500 on selected Vacuum cleaners, Hair care, Air purifiers, and more with Dyson.

Shop Dyson’s EOFY sale here.

Up to 55% Off @ Emma Sleep

Looking for something specific? Emma Sleep has a variety of options from firmness to cooling technology. From Tuesday, June 18, 2024*, to Monday, July 1, 2024*, you can save up to 55 per cent* off Australia's most awarded mattress range*.

Shop Emma Sleep’s sale here*.

Stocktake Sale @ Myer

From men’s, women’s and kid’s clothing to homewares and beauty, it’s all up to 50% off. Plus, take a further 30% off select clearance lines.

Shop Myer’s Stocktake sale here.

‘Spend & Save’ Sale @ Remarkable Outdoor Living

As seen on Selling Houses Australia and in top magazines such as Home & Garden, Inside Out, and Belle, Remarkable Outdoor Living’s annual ‘Spend & Save’ sale is here. Our top pick? The Ecosmart Mix600 Outdoor Firepit* so you can still enjoy your backyard as the winter chill creeps in.

Shop Remarkable Outdoor Living’s EOFY sale here*.

15% Off @ Wipertech

Wipertech has already sold more than 1.5 million wiper blades* to date and continues to receive more than 21,000 5-star reviews online*. You can claim 15% off and free express delivery as a part of their EOFY sale.

Shop Wipertech's EOFY sale here*.

Big Bag Sale @ Petstock

Running from June 27th to 30th, Petstock's EOFY Big Bag Sale* is not one to be missed! Save on big bags of Eukanuba, Be Frank, Lifewise, Advance, and more!

Shop Petstock's EOFY sale here*.

Up to $50 Off @ The Oodie

Now considered a staple of Aussie winter (home) fashion, an Oodie is the secret to staying warm* and avoiding excessive heater use. April and Maddie swear by theirs. Select clearance designs are now $70 off, and their best-sellers are reduced by up to $50.

Shop The Oodie's EOFY sale here*.

Did I miss any sales? Let me know in the comments below!

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link—at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited:
Sponsored
Hi @Gsr! Have you spotted any good EOFY sales that should be on the list? Always open to feedback 😄
No, sorry, I haven’t been looking for anything. I just delete all the emails I get, I don’t really need anything so figure if I don’t look at the emails I won’t be tempted. We are having a year of making do with what we have so we can save some money.

Reactions: Lotty