DIRECTIONS
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium high
heat. Add the chopped chicken breasts, season with salt
and pepper; and cook until browned and most cooked; about
5 minutes.
Make the Stir-Fry Sauce while the chicken is cooking -- whisk
the ingredients together and set aside.
Once the chicken is browned, add the remaining 1
tablespoon olive oil to the skillet along with the broccoli.
Continue cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes, or until the
broccoli is bright green. Stir in the sauce and cook for
another minute, or until the sauce has thickened. Remove
from heat and stir in the sesame oil.
Serve over steamed grains, garnished with green onions. Can
be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
I am so glad the instructions are for stove top cooking because I don't have an "instant pot." Mind you even if the instructions weren't for stove top I would have done it that way. I am looking forward to cooking this one up.

Reactions: Babybird
It sounds and looks delish ...... BUT ...I don't undesrtand about the Stir-fry sauce. Is that a shop bought sauce as there are no quantities for the ingredients??
If so, where do you purchase the sauce?

It sounds and looks delish ...... BUT ...I don't undesrtand about the Stir-fry sauce. Is that a shop bought sauce as there are no quantities for the ingredients??
Perhaps if you google 31 Daily or type in the name of the recipe name you may be able to get the measures.

I did a search and found quantities for sauce. 1/3 cup soy sauce, 3 tbs brown sugar/ honey, 2/3 cup water, 2 tbs white vinegar, 2 tbs cornstarch, 2 garlic cloves minced, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes ( or to taste). Hope this helps any one else who also likes the sound of this recipe but was wondering about the sauce.

I did a search and found quantities for sauce. 1/3 cup soy sauce, 3 tbs brown sugar/ honey, 2/3 cup water, 2 tbs white vinegar, 2 tbs cornstarch, 2 garlic cloves minced, 1/2 tsp ground ginger, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes ( or to taste). Hope this helps any one else who also likes the sound of this recipe but was wondering about the sauce.
all of the ingredients and quantities of same for the sauce are in the recipe by Babybird above....seems rather simple to follow. 😏😉

all of the ingredients and quantities of same for the sauce are in the recipe by Babybird above....seems rather simple to follow. 😏😉
There is no quantities for the sauce. I would know how to make a sauce out of the ingredients but alot of people wouldn't..
If someone post a recipe then it should be completed

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: magpie1
I put it in on the sit just look measurements and how to make and how long it keeps. I will find on sdc and come back it's not shop bought.

Quick and Simple Stir Fry Sauce for Easy Meals

Quick and Simple Stir Fry Sauce — a condiment I always keep in my refrigerator for quick and flavorful midweek meals.

INGREDIENTS

UNITS USMSCALE1x2x3x

• 1/4 cup soy sauce

• 3 tablespoons brown sugar

• 1/4 cup water

• 2 tablespoons white vinegar

• 2 garlic cloves, minced

• 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger, or 1/2 teaspoon dried ginger

• 1 teaspoon sriracha, or to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

Make the sauce by adding all of the ingredients into a lidded jar, like a mason jar, secure with lid, and shake. Set aside.

Make Ahead: The Stir Fry Sauce can be made ahead and refrigerated up to 4 weeks.

I was thinking "where are the measures" that lasted for about 10 seconds because I noticed them in the main ingredients list. Thank you BabyBird I'm going to give it a go.

Quick and Simple Stir Fry Sauce — a condiment I always keep in my refrigerator for quick and flavorful midweek meals.

INGREDIENTS

UNITS USMSCALE1x2x3x

• 1/4 cup soy sauce

• 1/4 cup water

INSTRUCTIONS

Make the sauce by adding all of the ingredients into a lidded jar, like a mason jar, secure with lid, and shake. Set aside.

Make Ahead: The Stir Fry Sauce can be made ahead and refrigerated up to 4 weeks.
If you clicked on 31daily it had recepie

INGREDIENTS

UNITS USMSCALE1x2x3x

• 1/4 cup soy sauce

• 1/4 cup water

INSTRUCTIONS

all of the ingredients and quantities of same for the sauce are in the recipe by Babybird above....seems rather simple to follow. 😏😉it was posted following this on cooking sit but here it is

INGREDIENTS

UNITS USMSCALE1x2x3x

• 1/4 cup soy sauce

• 1/4 cup water

INSTRUCTIONS

INGREDIENTS

UNITS USMSCALE1x2x3x

• 1/4 cup soy sauce

• 1/4 cup water

INSTRUCTIONS

Perhaps if you google 31 Daily or type in the name of the recipe name you may be able to get the measures.

INGREDIENTS

UNITS USMSCALE1x2x3x

• 1/4 cup soy sauce

• 1/4 cup water

INSTRUCTIONS

Make Ahead: The Stir Fry Sauce can be made ahead and refrigerated up to 4 weeks. I did post it in cooking after this recepie

INGREDIENTS

UNITS USMSCALE1x2x3x

• 1/4 cup soy sauce

• 1/4 cup water

INSTRUCTIONS

Have I, and others, missed the quantities for the sauce? Admittedly we can use common sense and taste as we go, but I cannot see any quantities for the sauce. The quantities have been added later by Babybird. The were not in the original post.

Have I, and others, missed the quantities for the sauce? Admittedly we can use common sense and taste as we go, but I cannot see any quantities for the sauce. The quantities have been added later by Babybird. The were not in the original post.
The quantities and ingredients were in the original post that I read.....under the heading of INGREDIENTS.

INGREDIENTS

UNITS USMSCALE1x2x3x

• 1/4 cup soy sauce

• 1/4 cup water

INSTRUCTIONS

Make Ahead: The Stir Fry Sauce can be made ahead and refrigerated up to 4 weeks. I did post it in cooking after this recepie

Reactions:magpie1
•••

[IMG alt="Babybird"]https://seniorsdiscountclub.com.au/data/avatars/s/73/73185.jpg?1708208592[/IMG]

Babybird