10 chicken mince dinner ideas that will blow you away

10 chicken mince dinner ideas that will blow you away
Looking for a healthy, delicious, and protein-packed meal? These 10 showstopping chicken mince dinner ideas will not only please your tastebuds but are also good for your health!

Tg2648gyC72ORHp5JO-T7ut3roWn3MKPcatJO3gp-_PSxK3gKIKkOi5VN8Kz2ZVkAMCE40UbmJHxxMtzn5AijyLR3g8zGHg8VkZvSEQfJkrSaQjTRu7adJGKYNMtC0duLyKcdwI=s1600

Source: Taste.com.au
1. Curtis Stone's stir-fried rice noodles with chicken and vegetables
Chef Curtis Stone's quick and easy stir-fried noodle recipe will bring out your inner chef! This easy-to-make meal features chicken, vegetable, and noodle stir-fry and can be prepared in just 30 minutes.

uWx3XOdH9AwClpIqu2vYbXrirF--VAt75V1LABM86INJ_8EThnZyzcYfaZRYIXd8FyAEkLrTRkpHT8oynf_9LgVHxqrXf7ZC_YwuUlPIxONaKtAcPj6hojzmq21l8ZUC-ub_EQM=s1600

2. Chicken meatball stroganoff
This stroganoff recipe gives an old Aussie favourite a twist. Replace beef with chicken mince meatballs and you'll end up with a healthier (and tastier) dinner.

XW2zTzHAZ6Fbh2YnBYUnHA6O68UFujxD9YRJxJ2C9lOUcRJt-ceAJMuVDu4u5WNGCgmSscInoNnq-PZ3z0NXQ2BZdAcT0vWD-MWs9ubYic9yiV1IXd0fpbNTMEre_6146STS6QA=s1600

3. Chicken patties with noodle salad
This dish is perfect for those who are looking for an Asian-inspired meal. The tasty chicken mince patties and rice noodle salad combination is best enjoyed with a drizzle of zesty lime and sweet chilli sauce.

T1T1Wco-hX_uQtsUoLTIeAUK15lYI3Tv9QcJyhLYQpVs5hiaPWDSyiANPRVRDE2PEpQrltpEkHQEdOR5HyruVaOlFPEf1RT97WHqNRkr08XFC__dXRiU-S3aQvBVXnL8TEDsAYs=s1600

4. Sticky chicken lettuce cups
These crunchy chicken lettuce cups are super-easy to make! Make these ahead of time and simply assemble them come dinnertime.

kqMhMgKl6jXwXyGKUKzJ8QngJI3hZYKCZoibm2B4FE0TyMvp5EOI5muVxDHEmjJViLvOfsvU4XnRnnPG507kp5_ePCuJz6upNAqX5AUG4wUTCuntl5m4xV8wjmKUJfdouk_cTcw=s1600

Make your chicken parmigiana healthy with this rissole version. This chicken parmigiana makeover is packed with veg and herbs. And what's more exciting is that you can make this dish ahead of time!
CxelodIlHa-zW505gKhpC-VuEDu8zSNv_E1dH_gRB9bGuN_3GsmUa3wY2rs-Q4eBEjfweC_gu8oB1arAKP7zHJlLB225hHrdAG1EYZk-4vsopR_nrpDSw8uTBHB0d40Ldr5JBTc=s1600

Craving for Chinese takeout? We've got you covered! These crunchy chicken spring rolls will surely satisfy your cravings.
8ym0De8VBLSM_--qNvuAFrI8ju8RU-No9ezdb8zFIxkSMYvoswXmd4ncL-QAzMO2gWi-E87hLtMohJn8jZFD-KMjN0jRek8rOl8xF-u8bDfTrZXFIwA9_oicST7mNaWAxMQmoNE=s1600

This dish is another recipe by Chef Curtis Stone. Try these tasty chicken meatballs with fettuccine in a homemade Napoli sauce now!
ilums-VU_c_2gWijI5tPxs-pauAMEfJX4cB3gEofYFAToarbjbcLuUEqgJqlB4gVNpFnXROLsfiLGsX8kfEKwD_wYjHsiRm0ZvSjtNHHhpohIzbSd9iyXNW0NS8tK9ZD8Uubxog=s1600

Can't go out to celebrate a fiesta because of lockdown? Bring the fiesta to your home by trying this Mexican chicken tortilla bake!
mfwxbo5sdDHBcJ1PA3dqWH8RoGQwR0TX4QfPhOMXHK-iUjCGahjGBGmRLN1wWEfLD8oRk_ezeXm-u1zkyP4mqTcpE4kai5UJRUFtz3-UTSrAJKXI25wLrsiSFz35fTzNKAbze3k=s1600

Put a twist on this Mexican favourite by replacing ground beef with chicken mince. This meal will definitely be your next favourite dinner!
T2vrJP4kIq4q5IIir727EzpIy6LRUOkG0H4VXJeY8_ZMkf34QuUSgkFJukhK5PVP2knYJH8KVbSYYvCAG01avLkk6dVoNew8Y7_HktkfZ9usqGxxz4LI0zhKHf-gwQHxnKkmC8Q=s1600

This tasty, easy-to-make dish will be your next favourite weeknight meal!

Which one of these dishes will you try? Tell us in the comments below.​

Sponsored
I am carer for my wife, I do all the cooking and it's a real chore (for me), She is allergic to Alliums, there is not one single recipe here that I can use. I don't think any of these so called cooking experts could create a meal that doesn't include alliums in one form or another or for that matter with red hot spices that take the skin off your tongue. I challenge any reader to find me even one can of soup that doesn't contain alliums! For God's sake why do you need onions in a pumpkin soup.. words fail me... sorry folks rant now over..😥

I am carer for my wife, I do all the cooking and it's a real chore (for me), She is allergic to Alliums, there is not one single recipe here that I can use. I don't think any of these so called cooking experts could create a meal that doesn't include alliums in one form or another or for that matter with red hot spices that take the skin off your tongue. I challenge any reader to find me even one can of soup that doesn't contain alliums! For God's sake why do you need onions in a pumpkin soup.. words fail me... sorry folks rant now over..😥
Sorry, but why not just leave them out of the recipe?

Unfortunately they form the base of most dishes. I'm trying to think of something without them now and I'm struggling as well 🥲

This article might be helpful @Vinylted https://www.healthline.com/health/onion-allergy#allergy-vs-sensitivity

Sorry, but why not just leave them out of the recipe?
I'd be leaving out 4 of 7 items in the first dish as an example, I'd have to imagine substitutes, but by then it's not that recipe any longer and would no longer have the same taste. I'm not an inventive cook at all so rock and a hard place. Incidentally we can't order meals on wheels or any of the precooked & frozen meals. for exactly the same reason, chef's cannot cook without alliums or hot spices, they are all frauds in my opinion. :cool: