poss6

Mar 20, 2024
👋 Poss6 Introduction

👋 everyone I have just joined today so am introducing myself to everyone, I'm Poss & I have lived in Noosa Heads for over 35 years now but also lived here for a while in the 60s & 70s. I love ❤️ Noosa Heads & spent many wonderful weekends as a youngster camping 🏕 in the Caravan/Camping Grounds in the Woods 🪵 at the end of Hastings St before someone decided it would serve better as a Car Park 🚗 IMHO, not a great idea 💡 but these things happen. I loved surfing 🏄‍♂️ & sunbaking & Betty's Burgers 🍔 until the Cocroaches dined 🍽 there permanently for a while years ago. I do miss the Icecream 🍦 truck at the Netanya End of the Beach ⛱️ on really hot days 😫 but the beach ⛱️ itself has not changed that much but Noosa certainly has. Its almost a city now, alot faster & the people are alot busier than in times gone by. It has certainly lost that warm country town friendly that it had all those years ago but I guess where hasn't. I still love Noosa itself, it will never stop being one of the most beautiful places one could ever hope to live.
Anyway enough of my reminiscing, looking forward to getting to know you & sharing in your memories past & present of Noosa also.
Thanks for your time & for getting this far along in my RR, (Rabbit Ramble🐇)

Reactions: Littleboy8
Welcome😊I remember Noosa in the good old days but times are a changing unfortunately.😱it’s been nearly 40 years since I was there and it was so quiet.🌞enjoy being here on sdc.😊

Reactions: poss6
Welcome😊I remember Noosa in the good old days but times are a changing unfortunately.😱it’s been nearly 40 years since I was there and it was so quiet.🌞enjoy being here on sdc.😊
👋 Thanks for the reply,it's nice to be welcomed by at least 1person. Noosa is a great place, in fact we're spoilt here on the Sunshine Coast. You should visit Noosa again but Heads up, it's not quiet any more. 🤫

Reactions: Littleboy8
👋 Thanks for the reply,it's nice to be welcomed by at least 1person. Noosa is a great place, in fact we're spoilt here on the Sunshine Coast. You should visit Noosa again but Heads up, it's not quiet any more. 🤫
I’d love to but health reasons stop me unfortunately plus I hate flying.🙀But I can dream about it can’t i this post bought up so many happy memories. Thanks.😊