“SO GOOD!” Aldi fans go crazy over $3 Brownie Batter Dip

Just when you thought you already knew everything Aldi has to offer, they go out and come up with one of the “best” new sweet treats to satisfy their customers.

Are you looking for a healthy and guilt-free dessert that is also: Dairy-free? Check! Gluten-free? Check! Delicious and affordable? Check and check!

This is why several Aldi fans are raving on social media about the latest addition to the German store’s line of sweet treats - their “most delicious dessert ever” - the Brownie Batter Dip.

LpZWO5FWxbxYKytT7lybOZ3w6Dmnr7gdSJRS_gnaM_FImEOj2uEmPC-fCzG5wXq7q8T-0pspp0geBhcoQTuheqP9fy6kB1DI-BrXBPJttu9EyD6i0ln0an-U5ffAzTQ6cd-qI3TS

Aldi’s Brownie Batter Dip retails for $2.49, but prices may vary. Credit: TikTok/@adrianwidjy.

Adrian Widjy, a Sydney-based foodie, shared a video on TikTok about his latest Aldi discovery, showing how he enjoys his Brownie Batter Dip.

“I love this so much!” he wrote in the caption.

“It is gluten-free and dairy-free and suitable for vegetarians too,” he wrote in the video as he dips (and double dips) a strawberry into the chocolatey batter.

“It works with anything really from a strawberry to a pretzel,” he added.

The TikTok video has had over 138.9K views, and 10.3K likes since its upload last week, with many viewers saying they have tried the new treat from Aldi and they loved it.

“To anyone that hasn’t bought one yet, run! Don’t walk. It’s the best thing I’ve purchased so far!” wrote one satisfied Aldi customer.

“It’s pretty much just chocolate hummus!! It’s amazing,” wrote another.

Some users even commented that they went as far as to hide the dessert from their kids in fear of running out.

“I’m 100% hiding this from the kids! IT IS SO GOOD!!!!!” said the user.

Those who haven’t had the chance to try the gluten and dairy-free treat yet also commented on the video, with one saying, “Ummm, I need.”

Another person wrote, “Oh em gee, anything gluten-free and dairy-free is fabulous! Please keep sharing these types of finds!”

One Aldi employee even suggested trying the chocolatey dip with the tops biscuits.

Other users also confirmed in the comments section that the sweet treat is vegan and definitely suitable for vegetarians.

A healthy dessert that also tastes like chocolate brownies? Yes, please! Hurry and buy one now as Aldi’s Brownie Batter Flavoured Dip is available for a limited time only.

Sponsored
I posted the nutrition chart from Google... not too bad except for fats..... to taste good, there's always a catch...sugar, salt or fat....
Unfortunately, the Google chart is misleading in that it shows the serving size, which is indicated as 2 tablespoons or 28g. So 4g sugar in 28g batter means 14.28g sugar, which is way too high to be healthy. The video shows that the content is 200g, so Aldi/the manufacturer calculates SEVEN serving sizes from that teeny-weeny tub. Come on, Aldi, I'll be finishing it by myself!!