“Oh My God!”, Innocent Nan shocked after discovering her trousers were not ‘pinstriped’

One clueless Nan was surprised when her granddaughter revealed that the pair of tights she was wearing were not ‘pinstriped’.

Chelsea shared the video of her grandmother on TikTok, where the hilarious mix-up has now gone viral with over 11.7 million views.

“My nana thought these pants were pinstriped,” wrote Chelsea over the video.

Then she zoomed in to her nana’s trousers, showing that the ‘pinstripes’ were actually tiny, repeated text that said: “F*** You.”

“Oh my God!” said Nan, who was left stunned when she realised she had just bought and wore pants with multiple swear words on them.

OW1mgLlOf8RWceX7O-I0n3ZmJs3LLbE55xoA5dGU3GzcuCyxI9UIUtlWpJspHApcliCn-jxNegghkIVor8Rln5Y7aMdyAFrJdh6SbjaK1uc_S1JOa7dMts2pW1rtdqO3ctSUu2Rc

Photos from TikTok / @chels_bb.

The TikTok video was also shared on popular pop culture and comedy Instagram account Betches Media, with over 7.8 million followers.

Actress and comedian Chelsea Handler also commented on the TikTok video, saying: “Whoopsiedoodle.”

To which Chelsea, Nan’s granddaughter, replied: “OMG fangirling, my whole family calls me Chelsea Handler.”

Many other users commented on how hilarious the mishap was and how obsessed they were with the ‘rude’ tights.

One eager follower even asked: “I’d wear them constantly! Where’d she get them?”

Another user followed: “Where did she get them??? I need them ASAP!”

Meanwhile, there are also comments suggesting that the grandmother actually knew what was written on the trousers.

“Nana is just playing it cool, she knows,” said one follower, while another added: “GIRL NANA ON THE NAUGHTY LIST THIS YEAR.”

Many more people laughed at the slight mishap, and many more found it cute and lighthearted.

“We need to protect her at all costs,” wrote one person who got protective of the grandma, while another added: “She’s our nana now.”

Can we just say Nan was absolutely rocking those tights! As long as no one gets close enough to actually read the ‘lines’, we think she’ll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
My mother-in-law did a similar thing. She visited a camel farm and bought our small daughter a T-shirt with a camel and an Arab on it. She did not notice that the camel had camel poop underneath him, and she did not notice the caption which showed the Arab saying to the camel - "I said SIT!". To be fair, neither did we. It took her godparents to point it out. Being as straightlaced as they come, mother-in-law was absolutely mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: Vinylted