“I think I’ll get hubby to do ours”: Hilarious X-rated hack for fluffing Christmas trees makes the rounds on Facebook

“I think I’ll get hubby to do ours”: Hilarious X-rated hack for fluffing Christmas trees makes the rounds on Facebook
Christmas is just around the corner! It is no secret that most of us here at the SDC are already decorating our homes with festive décor, with some of us taking out our old Christmas trees from our storage room.

If you are looking for tips on how to pop up this festive fir, these mums from one popular Facebook group have some advice for you — just ‘w**k’ your tree.

Wju4vdbe7_bqWLwdvH1PqLe3p3k0-Tu2z8WZcLykMWxoZHUByhTgfl3PkKVlqtNRcVhyxLD9NECBLka28Wk-fdcDSza9vql-uj6-akp36ONpcjv7IQEY8LH-qNlasjr_dHc-sto

Facebook mums shared an X-rated hack to fluff out a Christmas tree. Credit: Facebook.

The hilarious hack has made the rounds on Facebook, garnering reactions from people who are looking to start decorating their homes.

The mums said that using the X-rated technique on a tree's branches offers the best results for making them look as full and fluffy as possible.

One mum wrote: “Thank you to all the legends on this page who have commented on how to fluff a tree properly."

“How to fluff properly you ask? Well… it may sound a little crude for some so I’ll post a little lower."

“You basically need to ‘w**k’ each stem (use gloves)… my husband was quite jealous of our tree today.”

The post, which racked up more than 350 comments, has sparked a frenzy of dirty jokes, with many users sharing their personal hilarious stories after 'w**nking' their trees themselves.

One user wrote: “Can’t wait to w**k my tree on the 1st.”

“Hilarious description! I’ll be doing this later tonight. Since I’m single this will also be the most action I get all year too haha,” added another.

One user joked: “This is GOLD!!! Best Christmas hack of all time!! You win the internet today my sweet!! The thing is tho, does it work on those Weiner stems … the smaller, thinner and cheap-looking stems ….You know ones that are not as thick and full as yours?!”

“I think I’ll get hubby to do ours.. he’s an ‘Old hand’ at it!!” joked another.

So, how does the hack work exactly?

The technique is simple: you just need to pull the individual branches of the tree back and forth to fluff out each small branch.

One user shared that she discovered that doing this 'w**nking' motion to the branches works much better than just moving the branches around.

Others who tried this 'handy' tip for themselves shared before and after pics of their trees, proving that the x-rated hack wasn't a joke.

One woman wrote, captioning the photos of her Christmas tree: “Yep, this fluffing/w*****g trick really works! I was about to decorate when I thought I’ll try this new fluffing trick! Big improvement!”

“This is a new tree from the box, but I will be doing it with my Balsam hill tree for the main lounge tomorrow!!

“I wore some clean gardening gloves and I took the sections apart and did it later by layer which made it a lot easier and quicker!”

V8VWO7d9gb2e_MH9ORFUAiKQul9TFWDspwZ1FMw7Xyi5L1PyjfYAmBqBR4V1nLIauGP_N34yVXG2YymSFzPLy2KG9Bmp4IGiZ8YWnzZuDaOKczhxcTIzf3bSYbKBIb9YVOAdHKs

One woman claimed that she used the hack to prepare her Christmas tree. Credit: Facebook.

Another posted a photo of her impressively decorated tree, which she claimed she fluffed out using the new hack.

"And she is up...still going to buy some more poke sticks to build up the oooohhhh ahhhhhh, but I did w**k each branch as much as I could this year,” she joked.

hcBKgnJPRpJcPw7kOjiA1qI_UVStZWl7gsR9T__F40k5PF1JnQOu7BIZSeXF2L6IKOCs4s2oryP3Q3KwJgcMRciX-5q1nqp0nGcYN01ywHV5xLwzR9NDpGbjRKAlKdyU8Y-_Wj0

Another woman shared a photo of her fully-decorated Christmas tree, saying that she also used the method to fluff out her festive fir before decorating it. Credit: Facebook,

A number of users also revealed their own funny techniques on how to fluff out a Christmas tree.

One person shared: “I used the ‘banana peel’ technique instead of the ‘W’ technique and it works great. No injuries."

“I must be doing this w*****g thing wrong??? I hold each branch upwards and peel it like a banana. No gloves needed. Easy peazy."

“This banana peel technique only works for removable branches.”

Do you know of any other techniques to fluff out a Christmas tree? Share them with us in the comments below so other members of the SDC can use them too!

Sponsored