“I need this immediately!”: KFC launches limited-edition super-sized ‘cult favourite’

KFC fans have been losing their minds over the fast-food chain's new release.

KFC launched a super-sized version of a "cult favourite" — Tenders Dipping Feast will now be available across Australia for the first time.

The new crunchy menu item features 16 original recipe chicken tenders, one pack of chips, and five dipping sauces, which include supercharged, barbecue, aioli, sweet and sour, and gravy. Now that's a feast!

37OvidmalVr7gRKk4TSBH9j6rALQnbJ2BhOwwr5x0RH79Ten1shPVLcvFRogjBFwhJtTFmPEpWwgFe9hyxwgWxAdiPLenjBwOf0r5h0xliYtYpIqunNN0RK-jxM0eYQPnPpjbMI

The limited-edition, ‘cult favourite’ Tenders Dipping Feast made its way in Australia. Credit: KFC.

The limited-edition menu gained traction among its fans, with many sharing their reviews on Tik Tok.

Tik Tok user @geniyoo's video amassed over 1.2 million views by just showing off the product on the social media platform.

Credit: Tik Tok/@geniyoo

Another user, @emclarke3, who works for the fast-food giant, also shared a now-viral video.

In her video, which garnered over 1.3 million views, the KFC staff member showed how the employees assemble the order.

Credit: Tik Tok/@emclarke3

Many posted their thoughts about the product.

One person wrote: “I need this immediately.”

“This is exactly the portion I need,” another joked.

A third wrote: “Just had this now, so good.”

Are you looking forward to getting your hands on this chicken snack? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
“I need this immediately!”: KFC launches limited-edition super-sized ‘cult favourite’

KFC fans have been losing their minds over the fast-food chain's new release.

KFC launched a super-sized version of a "cult favourite" — Tenders Dipping Feast will now be available across Australia for the first time.

The new crunchy menu item features 16 original recipe chicken tenders, one pack of chips, and five dipping sauces, which include supercharged, barbecue, aioli, sweet and sour, and gravy. Now that's a feast!

37OvidmalVr7gRKk4TSBH9j6rALQnbJ2BhOwwr5x0RH79Ten1shPVLcvFRogjBFwhJtTFmPEpWwgFe9hyxwgWxAdiPLenjBwOf0r5h0xliYtYpIqunNN0RK-jxM0eYQPnPpjbMI

The limited-edition, ‘cult favourite’ Tenders Dipping Feast made its way in Australia. Credit: KFC.

The limited-edition menu gained traction among its fans, with many sharing their reviews on Tik Tok.

Tik Tok user @geniyoo's video amassed over 1.2 million views by just showing off the product on the social media platform.

Credit: Tik Tok/@geniyoo

Another user, @emclarke3, who works for the fast-food giant, also shared a now-viral video.

In her video, which garnered over 1.3 million views, the KFC staff member showed how the employees assemble the order.

Credit: Tik Tok/@emclarke3

Many posted their thoughts about the product.

One person wrote: “I need this immediately.”

“This is exactly the portion I need,” another joked.

A third wrote: “Just had this now, so good.”

Are you looking forward to getting your hands on this chicken snack? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

might even tempt me to buy some fast food :) enough there for the two of us

Reactions: Halona
This looks delicious! I haven't been a fan of KFC in recent times but it might be time to give it another shot