‘No big deal’, mum shares photo of her MASSIVE mountain of laundry

On a popular cleaning page, a busy mum shared a hilarious photo of the state of her laundry, saying that she simply stopped sorting clothes for two weeks after deciding she was ‘over it’.

“Has anyone got or had a bigger Mount Foldmore pile, or do I win some sort of award?” jokingly wrote the mum of three.

ZntefYVZVDx7ACwm_FAHbskcfIUSlu5ORs9Q2wM-f9LeBrKTqOHXdZQoRT6e_bWPFkH7UO8UCYy3-sRGO-lURdmHocHulEyerJLZR4gnnwZldqNVYOkMd9RN7My8p72HM25pYkks

One mum posted a photo showing her mountains of dirty laundry. Photo from Daily Mail Australia.
But her lighthearted attempt at humour was misunderstood by many of the mums in the group, dubbing her ‘lazy’ and ‘dirty’.

“Lord have mercy, I would just throw it all out,” wrote one mum.

“You win. I get life is hard, and we have busy lives, and I am far from perfect, but my laundry has never been like this,” said another.

“I wash, fold and put it away in one day, make it a habit,” one mum suggested.

Another mum wondered, “How does this happen? Make the other people in your life accountable.”

But there are also others who could relate to the busy mum, with one saying: “When you have a big family, it doesn't take long for things to get like that.”

Another added, “Mine looks like that constantly; I just let it go now.”

Then, the mum in question took her time to respond to the comments.

“Some of you wouldn't last a day in my life if clean clothes would send you into a total spin, or you'd cry about it,” she wrote back.

“Took me two hours and no stress at all. I decided not to do it for two weeks, and I've learnt it's ok for me not to be able to do everything perfectly.”

She also posted an after-photo showing how clean the laundry was after spending a few hours getting through the pile.

XbsqcKZ2Xr5WhU_TfC1c03fzAMeP3KAC_OM2dLCh2NeuZl_X_Dnk2kuY6NCsapN1KR-iZ3vc3_it1mUwCb9bXiJPzo4VZKDDjs0Ajvo-ki0dyFLNV9hvwykNvWqs0IWjqMKPFK7H

After two hours of washing and sorting, this is what it looked like. Photo from Daily Mail Australia.

We have to admit, that is A LOT of clothes! But we can relate to the Mum, sometimes it can all be a bit much. What do you think of the image?

Sponsored
Just goes to show, everyone in the family has too much clothing... if kids are older, they should be collecting their own to put away... if babies, dad should also lend a hand. I used to do my folding and sorting on the kitchen table... if you wanted to sit down for dinner, you had to pick up (folded clothes) your pile and put away....

Reactions: JudyC and Julie1
Is all that clean or dirty clothes? If dirty, it's no big deal to put in washer and if it's Clean, why is it on the floor.
I couldn't live like that.

Reactions: Julie1
Is all that clean or dirty clothes? If dirty, it's no big deal to put in washer and if it's Clean, why is it on the floor.
I couldn't live like that.
It was all clean washed clothes left for two weeks as she was over it.
I’d love that beautiful laundry 🧺 room.

Reactions: JudyC