‘Hottest grandma’ speaks out about unexpected consequences of her fame

Age truly is just a number. No matter how old you are, you should never forget to embrace life, have fun and don’t be afraid to rock your confidence.

One grandmother who embodies this philosophy posted a racy photo of her on her social media account – and now has to fend off men half her age vying for her attention.

Andrea Sunshine, a 53-year-old grandmother, has now grown used to men half her age trying to spark up conversations with her online.

She said that after posting a photo of her in a sexy bikini on the popular social media site Instagram, she knew she’d receive ‘floods of messages’ in her inbox.

andrea.jpg
Andrea said she receives saucy messages regularly. Credit: andrea__sunshinee/Instagram

‘Because I’m a mature lady in my 50s and dealing with these messages from people in their 20s and 30s, I just laugh. It’s very laughable,’ she admitted. Andrea, who originally hails from Brazil and now lives in London, also has an OnlyFans page, which is a subscription service used largely for sex work.

She told reporters: ‘At my age, it is a time in your life when if nobody pays any attention to you, you start feeling like nobody sees you. But when you start getting so much attention from beautiful people, you start feeling like you’re glowing again.’

However, the attention doesn’t stop online. Andrea said she can’t even work out at the gym without being ‘hounded by men’ clearly impressed by her physique.

She shared that men usually come up with an excuse for needing some help. ‘They try asking me, “Oh, you work out so much, can you help me with this or that”,’ she explained.

‘Then at the end of the day, they try to get close and get some other information from me, like “Where do you live?” or “Do you have plans for tonight?”’

309036724_162789293066923_6582578138263730928_n (1).jpg
Andrea is an athlete and personal trainer. Credit: andrea__sunshinee/Instagram

Although her fame and raunchy lifestyle are accepted by her children, one person in her life isn’t too excited: her nine-year-old grandson.

When talking about her grandchild, Andrea told reporters that he was ‘a bit shy’. And although he liked talking about her with his friends, Andrea noticed that he was not very comfortable with the idea ‘as a boy’.

‘But all my family are very proud about having this fitness mother and grandmother.’

Andrea shared that her three grown children – two in their 30s and one in his mid-20s – are supportive of her career, which started after she went through a ‘heartbreaking’ divorce in 2006.

‘That was a very painful time for me because this divorce was very unexpected because I thought we were very happy,’ she stated.

Reeling from the divorce and trying to take her mind off of it, Andrea said that was when she decided to transform her body at the gym. It didn’t take much convincing on her end to go regularly too, because once she started, she began to enjoy it more.

‘Then I started gaining more self-confidence, which made me feel better.’

gym.jpg
Exercising releases ‘happy hormones’ called endorphins. Credit: Victor Freitas/Pexels

Now that she’s moved on and is in a better state of mind, she believes that she’s finally ready to find someone to share her life with. Andrea also admitted that she has never fallen in love after her divorce.

All she wants to find now is a man who ‘behaves like a man’, and that she doesn’t care about where they’re from, their age, or what they look like.

‘I would not lie and say that a man with a good body doesn’t attract me. But at the end of the day, it’s surface. And personally, as a mature woman, I’m more into what’s on the inside,’ she continued.

When asked if she had her body surgically enhanced, Andrea admitted that she’s only had two procedures done: breast silicone implants and liposuction from when she was unfit and not involved with fitness.

‘Now I believe if you’re committed to fitness and a good diet, you don’t need those surgeries. Only if, of course, you’ve lost so much weight and have a problem with excess fat. But I work out like hell – everything is real besides the breasts,’ she said.

When it comes to staying fit and healthy in later life, there are some best practices that apply to older adults. Try to aim for around 30 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity on most days, however, any amount of physical activity helps your body – even just a few minutes can be beneficial.

Strength and weight-training activities can increase bone density, which prevents osteoporosis. To stay motivated, consider exercising with a friend and choose activities you enjoy. However, make sure to check in with your doctor before starting any training regimen or going on a diet to ensure you’re starting your fitness journey safely.
Key Takeaways
  • 53-year-old grandmother Andrea Sunshine posts racy pictures on Instagram and received lots of saucy messages from men half her age as a result.
  • Although her children are supportive, Andrea’s nine-year-old grandson isn’t particularly fond of the attention she gets.
  • She admits to having two minor plastic surgeries in the past, but is now committed to working out to retain her shape.
We hope Andrea’s story served as an inspiration for you today, members! We’d also like to hear about a time when you bounced back from a difficult situation, so if you’re comfortable, share them with us below!

Reactions: Macarj and Ricci
Sponsored
Age truly is just a number. No matter how old you are, you should never forget to embrace life, have fun and don’t be afraid to rock your confidence.

One grandmother who embodies this philosophy posted a racy photo of her on her social media account – and now has to fend off men half her age vying for her attention.

Andrea Sunshine, a 53-year-old grandmother, has now grown used to men half her age trying to spark up conversations with her online.

She said that after posting a photo of her in a sexy bikini on the popular social media site Instagram, she knew she’d receive ‘floods of messages’ in her inbox.

View attachment 12195
Andrea said she receives saucy messages regularly. Credit: andrea__sunshinee/Instagram

‘Because I’m a mature lady in my 50s and dealing with these messages from people in their 20s and 30s, I just laugh. It’s very laughable,’ she admitted. Andrea, who originally hails from Brazil and now lives in London, also has an OnlyFans page, which is a subscription service used largely for sex work.

She told reporters: ‘At my age, it is a time in your life when if nobody pays any attention to you, you start feeling like nobody sees you. But when you start getting so much attention from beautiful people, you start feeling like you’re glowing again.’

However, the attention doesn’t stop online. Andrea said she can’t even work out at the gym without being ‘hounded by men’ clearly impressed by her physique.

She shared that men usually come up with an excuse for needing some help. ‘They try asking me, “Oh, you work out so much, can you help me with this or that”,’ she explained.

‘Then at the end of the day, they try to get close and get some other information from me, like “Where do you live?” or “Do you have plans for tonight?”’

View attachment 12194

Although her fame and raunchy lifestyle are accepted by her children, one person in her life isn’t too excited: her nine-year-old grandson.

When talking about her grandchild, Andrea told reporters that he was ‘a bit shy’. And although he liked talking about her with his friends, Andrea noticed that he was not very comfortable with the idea ‘as a boy’.

‘But all my family are very proud about having this fitness mother and grandmother.’

Andrea shared that her three grown children – two in their 30s and one in his mid-20s – are supportive of her career, which started after she went through a ‘heartbreaking’ divorce in 2006.

‘That was a very painful time for me because this divorce was very unexpected because I thought we were very happy,’ she stated.

Reeling from the divorce and trying to take her mind off of it, Andrea said that was when she decided to transform her body at the gym. It didn’t take much convincing on her end to go regularly too, because once she started, she began to enjoy it more.

View attachment 12196
Exercising releases ‘happy hormones’ called endorphins. Credit: Victor Freitas/Pexels

Now that she’s moved on and is in a better state of mind, she believes that she’s finally ready to find someone to share her life with. Andrea also admitted that she has never fallen in love after her divorce.

All she wants to find now is a man who ‘behaves like a man’, and that she doesn’t care about where they’re from, their age, or what they look like.

‘I would not lie and say that a man with a good body doesn’t attract me. But at the end of the day, it’s surface. And personally, as a mature woman, I’m more into what’s on the inside,’ she continued.

When asked if she had her body surgically enhanced, Andrea admitted that she’s only had two procedures done: breast silicone implants and liposuction from when she was unfit and not involved with fitness.

‘Now I believe if you’re committed to fitness and a good diet, you don’t need those surgeries. Only if, of course, you’ve lost so much weight and have a problem with excess fat. But I work out like hell – everything is real besides the breasts,’ she said.

When it comes to staying fit and healthy in later life, there are some best practices that apply to older adults. Try to aim for around 30 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity on most days, however, any amount of physical activity helps your body – even just a few minutes can be beneficial.

Strength and weight-training activities can increase bone density, which prevents osteoporosis. To stay motivated, consider exercising with a friend and choose activities you enjoy. However, make sure to check in with your doctor before starting any training regimen or going on a diet to ensure you’re starting your fitness journey safely.
Key Takeaways

• 53-year-old grandmother Andrea Sunshine posts racy pictures on Instagram and received lots of saucy messages from men half her age as a result.
  • Although her children are supportive, Andrea’s nine-year-old grandson isn’t particularly fond of the attention she gets.
  • She admits to having two minor plastic surgeries in the past, but is now committed to working out to retain her shape.
We hope Andrea’s story served as an inspiration for you today, members! We’d also like to hear about a time when you bounced back from a difficult situation, so if you’re comfortable, share them with us below!

View attachment 12195

View attachment 12194

View attachment 12196

Key Takeaways

No inspiration for me in this at all. I like my wrinkles and flubber ubbers. I've worked hard on coming to recognise their meaning and beauty. They show you have lived and survived a life of laughter and tears, concern and worry and survived. Be proud and if others don't like them - too bad. They don't belong in my tribe.

She looks like a man with nice boobs.

That is way to much muscle, I genuinely think men are asking her for help.. not coming onto her but wanting to look like her .

I used to lift weights every 2nd day just to tone up not to be come that shredded

Reactions: Jennie and Ricci