‘Better than botox!’: New budget-friendly beauty buy sends Aussie women into a frenzy

‘Better than botox!’: New budget-friendly beauty buy sends Aussie women into a frenzy
Before and after photos of women, who claimed to have used a budget-friendly beauty buy, have sent a lot of Aussie women into a frenzy.

A number of Aussie women took to Facebook and Instagram to show off their skin transformations.

vEMIxilrWJSQBwPCvKFn_B3Ecxtza8CTpbmYpKPEsxaG-lbZBsJ0y9rEM1dG_-v3mTVKuKCUz6JJ57bvDViTjf6KFCDtC9LA6aI4qEo2kN80A8n_pTgE2yGbepfr0HBTkPmr7vc

qUVY2XshIL_i2JY3dXUM7Zj1oEB5s-r466jEAVugykBbQ5__TJTXvRH3ocqX2BYUB4mGVwsmoi9sd9T8tN0dgXkaEIWTm_fbzQqXM1yCf2n-tg9dEfz9GhiDNWhkoxWzMwJ8BW8

Before and after photos of women with reduced fine lines has flooded Facebook and Instagram. Credit: No 7.

The women claim that the 'miracle' line reducing booster serum by No 7, the UK's most sought-after skincare brand, was behind their flawless skin, with some claiming that the product is 'better than Botox'.

The product, which retails at $60 in all Priceline stores across the country, is one of the 42 products in No7's skincare range.

XbT2I_quJN1tC1Zzlu--SYdF3noZd2fSvZ5on_ypEtdwoR1fVgNoyGxavB8xCE873cnLmCthNEnDYT0cr14r3zQxd6wWTRLzPk-Sk2Rfp2zUT2ABsepzhM3HWODrgMNxVqVUM8U

No 7’s ‘miracle’ line reducing booster serum, which retails at $60, was being dubbed by Aussie women as ‘better than Botox’. Credit: No 7.

Just three months after the skincare company launched in Australia, the product has impressed a lot of Aussie women including YouTube content creator Katie Bridgemon, who stunned her viewers with her transformation.

One woman, who claimed to have bought expensive serums and oils, even said that she saw improvements after using the product in just two weeks — noting that the effects are surprising 'for a budget product'.

The 'miracle' line reducing booster serum is the brand's most concentrated line-correcting serum, containing 7 times more ingredients compared to the rest of the range.

The serum is 'perfect' for correcting fine lines on the forehead and lips, lines under the eyes, the area between the brows, nasolabial fold, and even crows feet.

S6YrJ6QXwz6T-mdqaLBtAUk44Cr4MgbXFiurF9VJSPTbC5WTnBAoS2FWdmixEekjnbAuqYmeN-yXs9E8r3rlIOT7rCoqVEQ0F8czVgvZvtujFaaYtJLVHrqjcBtODwUA3_ehW10

YouTube content creator Katie Bridgemon stunned her viewers with her transformation after revealing that she used the line-correcting serum from No 7. Credit: YouTube/Katie Bridgemon.

Priceline is offering the serum at a 40 per cent discount for Black Friday.

Additionally, No 7 offers other products in its range, with prices ranging from $19.99 to $61.99.

The brand, which regularly attracts waiting lists of 100,000 in the UK, has shifted 19 million units of skincare to Australia in the past 12 months.

If you're looking to try some of the brand's products, here are some of the highlight products from this skincare line:

dEfKWDi5fGaPKccRhEnLjDvdA4MnOuK2MySTdVexeqZEgBqIjhkFY2pXXVpKa8hV4gdKrTuXkSu8TX8dC12F7Hluf7781R2x0hL_qf0HPwlycsrVJ4dZLm1EexTC4EPNTwdrHJ0

Credit: Instagram/No 7 UK

1. Protect & Perfect Serum ($54.99)

This award-winning product has the ability to lessen the impact of fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.

The serum's ingredients include retinol, hyaluronic acid, and No 7's matrixyl 3000 — some of the priciest ingredients in skincare products that work to visibly reduce the signs of ageing.

It is the science behind the formulation of these products that sets the brand apart from its competitors in the market, according to the Head of Science research at No 7, Dr Mike Bell.

Dr Mike said: 'The serums have gone through rigorous clinical and consumer testing to validate their age-defying performance with thousands of women involved in their testing, across 70 studies over the past 10 years.'

'The partnership between No7 Beauty Company and Priceline means that millions of Australian consumers will now be able to access No7's iconic age-defying skincare range, getting prestige quality at accessible prices exclusively at Priceline.'

_hTX6qvHRLxgYCs-Ky0A5i42rJo8BmR26Zx3L0-trHA7c9tNiXB8Bl28Mm5vOjS8uOl5qtHoi3g6caN_4ui9lS6Whxz7xAs_ockYAm8cevSjqD98dw6UKF0yF3C72pwvDXUiLE4

Credit: Harper Bazaar

2. Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate ($61.99).

Retinol is the Holy Grail for making your skin look younger — it is designed to reboot and renew skin while you sleep, making you look refreshed upon waking up.

Although this product is the most expensive in the range, millions of women around the world are using this and have written rave reviews online.

One woman wrote: 'Very surprised at how well this product works.'

'I have been using this product for about five months now and it is amazing. Your skin peels the top layer of skin to reveal much clearer skin with fewer brown spots and lines,' added another.

YohfQueSwePVj95upqRa0ZepgFnYmGvpmSvJNycDtJ5ydcgof508e47JASn_HTGYCQSq3QKnTBNav65rwrEwGa7P0c-4I7D9fuF5cCCl1zummWY0taDMXRB7naR8mcuL1uAlnUM

Credit: Instagram/No 7 UK

3. Restore and Renew Multi-Action Eye Cream ($37.99)

This product, which features shea butter, hyaluronic acid, and ginseng extract, works to make the delicate skin around the eye area firm and revitalised.

One review posted said: 'I have real issues with the skin around my eyes. This cream really does make a remarkable difference and I've only used it for two weeks.'

'It's smooth and creamy, not oily. It really helped with the puffiness under my eyes,' added another reviewer.

Priceline Pharmacy General Manager Andrew Vidler said in a statement: 'It's fitting that No7 - an iconic, global brand - is launching in Priceline, Australia's most iconic health and beauty retailer.'

'Our buyers scour the globe looking for products and brands that women will love, and we're excited to exclusively bring skincare royalty to our customers.'

Have you tried this skincare brand? If so, what did you think? Or are you sticking with the brand you already use?

Sponsored
I’m also interested in how long the results last. Botox lasts 3 – 4 months, but how long can this No7 stay good?
I’m really interested in the topic because I’m a woman in my 50s and it’s time for me to think about my appearance. I think the most important thing for me now is to get rid of the chin fat because it makes me look way older than I am and inject something in my face to make the form a little more correct.
I’m quite busy because I own my small business, and I think I will call https://onsitemedspa.com/ to perform the procedures right in my working place.
I just need to decide what I want and what I need finally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vasquezz