Love these but can we stop with the multiple pages to get there please. Thank you.
Love these but can we stop with the multiple pages to get there please. Thank you.
Figured it out just don’t keep pushing the ‘next’ button.
I tried a Sudoku the other day. Very frustrating, as it kept telling me I had errors, but in reality it had multiple solutions.
Haven’t had that happen, but I just play an easy one an was jut telling myself to move up. I play Killer sudoku every day, so this is just for fun!

Reactions: Stanla
Hey @Geronimo 2022 - what do you mean by 'multiple pages'... Would it be possible for you post a screenshot of what you mean?

@B-Mused Wow, sorry about that - seems like a pretty serious bug. I will ask our IT gurus to take a look, but they're a little swamped at the moment.

Reactions: B-Mused
I can’t understand how the scoring works.
2 of us start together and finish together..
totally different scores.

Hey @Geronimo 2022 - what do you mean by 'multiple pages'... Would it be possible for you post a screenshot of what you mean?

@B-Mused Wow, sorry about that - seems like a pretty serious bug. I will ask our IT gurus to take a look, but they're a little swamped at the moment.
I tried another Sudoku, tonight.....
It has at least four (4) solutions, as per the attached pictures.
The official solution has the 7s and 8s from my third version, swapped over.

Must be time for a new puzzle generator??

2022-11-08 SDC Sudoku has at least FOUR solutions.jpg