Shoppers now vow by this $3 shower cleaner: 'This stuff is amazing!'

As cleaning enthusiasts, finding an effective and affordable product can feel like striking gold.

It's no wonder shoppers always look for the next best thing to keep their homes sparkling without spending a fortune.

Many have found their holy grail in an unexpected place: the cleaning aisle of their local Coles supermarket.

Coles Ultra Bath and Shower Cleaner ($2.75) has been the talk of the town—or on social media—after a woman shared photos of her shower glass.

The transformation from cloudy to crystal clear was so impressive that it prompted a wave of praise from others.

Coles Ultra.jpg
A shopper vouched for Coles Ultra's Bath and Shower Cleaner after it removed hard water on her shower door. Image Credits: Coles, Facebook/Markdown Addicts Australia

'Not a markdown, but this stuff is amazing and cheap!' a shopper exclaimed.

'Normally, I use CLR on my shower screen, but after it's gone up again, I decided to try the Coles brand for $2.75. It's even better than the CLR, so I will stick with this one!'

Her post opened the floodgates for others to share their success stories with the Coles Ultra cleaner.

'Yes, I've been using this for a few years, and it's fantastic!' one woman said.

' I was honestly going to post the same thing a few days ago. I bought it because bam wasn't on sale and I wanted to try the cheap one and honestly I will never buy anything else!' another commented.

A professional cleaner also vouched for the product.

'I am a professional cleaner, and I always have this on hand. The active ingredient is citric acid, which helps break down calcium build-up.'

The praise didn't stop at the shower cleaner.

Shoppers also raved about the Coles Ultra range—from their toilet bowl gel, mould killer, prewash spray, ironing aid, glass cleaner, and even a stain remover for clothes.

Coles managed to create a suite of cleaning products that perform well and come with a wallet-friendly price tag.

While the Coles Ultra Bath and Shower Cleaner was the show's star, some group members shared their DIY methods for keeping shower glass clean.

Shoppers recommended using dishwashing liquid, scrunched-up baking paper, and a mix of dish soap, vinegar, and water.

Savvy Aussies are not only looking for products that deliver on their promises but also ones that offer great value for money. After all, every penny saved is a penny earned.

Products like the Coles Ultra Bath and Shower Cleaner are helping shoppers keep their homes and wallets in good shape.

So, try these budget-friendly options next time you're navigating the cleaning aisle.

Who knows, you might find your new go-to cleaner.
Key Takeaways

• A shopper commended the Coles Ultra Bath and Shower Cleaner as a cheaper alternative to expensive cleaning products.
  • Her before-and-after photos showed the cleaner's effectiveness on her shower glass.
  • Many users also shared their positive reviews of the Coles Ultra cleaning range, citing affordability and efficiency.
  • People also mentioned their favourite cleaning tips involving everyday household items.
Have you tried any other affordable cleaning products that impressed you? Share your tips and cleaning finds in the comments below.

Sponsored
I read about this product on a cleaning site six months ago.
It’s fantastic. It actually works and it’s cheap I rinse the walls with water after every shower and hardly have to use it at all.
No build up of any soap scum

Now my secret is out, I have been using these products for at least four years and find they all do a wonderful job and are very inexpensive. I hope I don’t have trouble buying them now someone has decided to jump on the ten seconds of fame bandwagon and spruik off about them.