Your favourite 80s stars are back together - and they'll make you nostalgic for the good old days!

'Where we're going, we don't need roads.'

We don't know about you, but that line always sends shivers down our spines – it's just so iconic!

We know that most of you share our love of the 80s, and chances are you remember that legendary scene from the first Back to The Future movie where Marty McFly and Doc Brown take off in the DeLorean for the first time.

If you remember that scene, then there's no doubt in our minds that you also remember Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd - aka Marty McFly and Doc Brown themselves!

pdS6q77ADb4gWQnPjmGUjT0j0EFqbSSdhU0rAghbFXvYW5hUcC43YVC9iQV6UjViQtO2WwANI8Ta-Qr58LgySGka-nP4Mi48j1Y6nS4kRQ_NK4CyplGfGxBMkSujTb44Ia-X3XSIzN0ZP5p6AjUHYozrViTvD5M8ERMCLLT1PRrxCieFEKf_urgbtw

Christopher Lloyd and Michael J Fox reunited in an emotional moment at Comic-Con. Credit: Mike Coppola/Getty Images.

The two actors reunited on Saturday at New York Comic-Con for a panel nearly 40 years after the films were released, and let's just say fans were feeling all kinds of emotions watching them reminisce about their days on set together.

'The best part of the movie was working with Chris,' said Fox, recalling when he first met his co-actor. Fox praised 83-year-old Lloyd as the 'King of Exposition' and called him a 'genius', also revealing that the two of them clicked instantly while shooting the film.

Many fans were tearing up with nostalgia after seeing the long-awaited reunion, but others couldn't help but feel sad seeing Fox's health decline over the years.

For those who don't know, Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease back in 1991 at just 29 years old. Parkinson's is a brain disorder that can affect motor functions and bodily movements, causing shaking and stiffness as well as trouble with balance. Unfortunately, there is no cure for it currently.

Even though he appeared to have difficulty walking and moving slowly onstage at Comic-Con yesterday (likely due to his condition), Fox still managed to bring his trademark sense of humour to proceedings - something fans later praised him for online.

sVlRfotQjPVwMYDUBRlN0zjL2EAFT_xMyNe5ddj7nAbjYb17Msd2COndgOT1u0P3t9fOPLgsKKFHJVXNUOMaliimObTuruo0ahuX6O2QRjA1RkHaloRA_nlLgqmnpzPoF2f_TgGOjoptbVy1zwd0dKnwHdznva3AI7QNG5inxI2ifYlLzGFVzFF0cA

Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in the 90s. Credit: Mike Coppola/Getty Images.

'My father-in-law battled Parkinson's for many years before passing away a few months ago. It's brutal,' politician Steve Marchand wrote in a social media post. 'The effort, determination & courage on display here by Michael J Fox brought me to tears. Massive respect for him.'

'If you were a teenager in 1985, then Michael J. Fox was your guy. Marty McFly in Back to the Future is the coolest teenager in cinema history,' said another user, adding: 'Watching him hug Christopher Lloyd like this is so beautiful.'

A third went on to say, 'I'm just so glad he's still alive, fighting, humour intact, and able to make it to another Comic-Con. I'm not sad as long as he's still here.'

Before ending the panel, the moderator asked the two actors to provide any final thoughts or advice they wanted to leave the audience with.

In true Doc Brown fashion, Lloyd delivered a line of his own from Back to the Future Part III, telling the audience, 'Your future is what you make of it, so make it a good one!'

Fox, on the other hand, shared a line from Doctor Strangelove, a film that is dear to his heart: 'You can't fight in here; this is the war room,' and then told the crowd that no matter how crazy things become, just 'suck in your breath, go ahead, and carry on’.

What a touching get-together! Who would have guessed that these two actors would still be as close as they were almost 40 years ago?

Also, how full of life they appear to be. Surely, they must be time travellers in real life! What are your thoughts?

Sponsored
Have never seen Back to the Future but I do happen to know of Michael J Fox although I have no idea who the other fella is, and no, I haven't been living under a rock all these years!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: