SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Young Woman At The Doctors

A young woman was having a physical examination and was very embarrassed because of a weight problem. As she removed her last bit of clothing, she blushed. "I'm so ashamed, Doctor," she said, "I guess I let myself go."

The physician was checking hers eyes and ears. "Don't feel ashamed, Miss. You don't look that bad."

"Do you really think so, Doctor?" she asked.

The doctor held a tongue depressor in front of her face and said,

"Of course. Now just open your mouth and say moo."

Last edited:
How come it is accepted to be a lot of things that once were ridiculed and even against the law in some cases to speak about in anything but a respectful way, YET it is perfectly fine to pick on and make fun of people who are overweight???

Not everyone can lose weight. Medical problems is one reason why it won't budge, yet those who have a legitimate reason for it cop the same misunderstanding and abuse as those who can but don't want too.

I have family members who can't for medical reasons and it is not fun.

So grow up! This one is NOT FUNNY!

There are far more joked about females than males.
I can't decide if this is because men have more time to make them up to share, or there are many misogynists out there with a puerile sense of humour.

How come it is accepted to be a lot of things that once were ridiculed and even against the law in some cases to speak about in anything but a respectful way, YET it is perfectly fine to pick on and make fun of people who are overweight???

Not everyone can lose weight. Medical problems is one reason why it won't budge, yet those who have a legitimate reason for it cop the same misunderstanding and abuse as those who can but don't want too.

I have family members who can't for medical reasons and it is not fun.

So grow up! This one is NOT FUNNY!
well spoken i didnt laugh i thought it was disgusting

Reactions: Granny*Deb

A young woman was having a physical examination and was very embarrassed because of a weight problem. As she removed her last bit of clothing, she blushed. "I'm so ashamed, Doctor," she said, "I guess I let myself go."

The physician was checking hers eyes and ears. "Don't feel ashamed, Miss. You don't look that bad."

Very bad taste. Not at all funny.

Reactions: Knackers

This is NOT funny at all - just CRUEL AND SMUTTY Why do we have to put up with so called jokes like this?

Many of the so-called jokes posted by SDC are not universally funny. You cannot please all of the people all of the time. The critical reaction to this (generally unfunny) joke is over the top and unwarranted (eg use of words like "mysogynists; cruel; smutty"). It must leave the SDC editors wondering whether the "joke" element of the publication should be deleted.