You won't believe what this shopper found for only $2 at IKEA!

Who doesn’t love one of those nifty finds you chance upon while shopping?

You know, those that oddly enough, tick boxes you didn’t even know you were looking for?

Well, TikTok user @adrianwidjy stumbled upon one such product.

In a post, Adrian displayed a two-dollar snack container he found at IKEA.

‘This $2 snack container is GOLD,’ he said in the video.

Picture1.png
Adrian’s ‘golden’ find. Credit: TikTok/@adrianwidjy
‘First, you can put a serving of berries and use it as a wash-and-dry before closing!’

‘But it doesn’t stop here,’ he added. ‘The top bit can be used for other dry snacks!’

‘Time to run to IKEA!’

Some people seem to be sharing delight at Adrian’s discovery.

‘This is how I know I’m getting old! Because I’m hyped as f***,’ one excited user reacted.

‘I don’t need this, but I really want one,’ another added.

Others had an issue with the container’s capacity: ‘Now who’s eating one strawberry and four small blueberries?’ one user asked, referring to Adrian’s example in the post.

Adrian wrote back, ‘I just didn’t have enough… packed it with five strawberries and over 15 blueberries.’

The product, called ‘Splitterny’ on IKEA’s website, is described by the furniture giant as perfect for storing snacks like dried goods, fruits, and nuts on the go.

Adrian’s post has around 2.7 million views so far, with more than 120,000 hearts (likes), almost four thousand shares, and over 200 comments.

Source: TikTok/@adrianwidjy

Another one of Adrian’s recent popular IKEA finds is an $18 bamboo armrest tray, which he says can be put — of course — on armrests to help hold things and laid flat out as well to serve as a placemat.

‘Pretty handy if you are a couch potato like me!’, he wrote.

The reactions to this IKEA find, however, are those of disbelief.

‘For $18!!!! Forget it,’ a shocked user wrote. Another user added a similar reaction, coupled with a facepalming emoji.

Some took time to point out that the product was really less than it was letting on: ‘You all realise that’s just a bamboo dinner mat that you can get at the dollar store, right,’ one user wrote.

Screenshot_2.png
Adrian’s $18 armrest discovery. Credit: TikTok/@adrianwidjy
One user left a review, and they weren’t satisfied with their purchase. They wrote, ‘I bought this a long time ago and I remember throwing it away because it always fell from the armrest.’

Others, though, were pleased with the find!

One user wrote: ‘Finally I can relax without worrying about my drinks spilling, great find!’

‘Oh, that's gonna protect my couch from my cat’s claws,’ another joked.

The bamboo armrest tray is called ‘Rodeby’ by IKEA and comes in a natural flesh shade as well as in black.

How about you, folks? What are your reactions to Adrian’s discoveries?

Maybe you have some neat and convenient finds of your own!

Please do share them as well as your comments and thoughts below!

Reactions: Zoya, RTS and Ricci
Sponsored
Who doesn’t love one of those nifty finds you chance upon while shopping?

You know, those that oddly enough, tick boxes you didn’t even know you were looking for?

Well, TikTok user @adrianwidjy stumbled upon one such product.

In a post, Adrian displayed a two-dollar snack container he found at IKEA.

‘This $2 snack container is GOLD,’ he said in the video.

View attachment 7015
Adrian’s ‘golden’ find. Credit: TikTok/@adrianwidjy
‘First, you can put a serving of berries and use it as a wash-and-dry before closing!’

‘But it doesn’t stop here,’ he added. ‘The top bit can be used for other dry snacks!’

‘Time to run to IKEA!’

Some people seem to be sharing delight at Adrian’s discovery.

‘This is how I know I’m getting old! Because I’m hyped as f***,’ one excited user reacted.

‘I don’t need this, but I really want one,’ another added.

Others had an issue with the container’s capacity: ‘Now who’s eating one strawberry and four small blueberries?’ one user asked, referring to Adrian’s example in the post.

Adrian wrote back, ‘I just didn’t have enough… packed it with five strawberries and over 15 blueberries.’

The product, called ‘Splitterny’ on IKEA’s website, is described by the furniture giant as perfect for storing snacks like dried goods, fruits, and nuts on the go.

Adrian’s post has around 2.7 million views so far, with more than 120,000 hearts (likes), almost four thousand shares, and over 200 comments.

Source: TikTok/@adrianwidjy

Another one of Adrian’s recent popular IKEA finds is an $18 bamboo armrest tray, which he says can be put — of course — on armrests to help hold things and laid flat out as well to serve as a placemat.

‘Pretty handy if you are a couch potato like me!’, he wrote.

The reactions to this IKEA find, however, are those of disbelief.

‘For $18!!!! Forget it,’ a shocked user wrote. Another user added a similar reaction, coupled with a facepalming emoji.

Some took time to point out that the product was really less than it was letting on: ‘You all realise that’s just a bamboo dinner mat that you can get at the dollar store, right,’ one user wrote.

View attachment 7016
Adrian’s $18 armrest discovery. Credit: TikTok/@adrianwidjy
One user left a review, and they weren’t satisfied with their purchase. They wrote, ‘I bought this a long time ago and I remember throwing it away because it always fell from the armrest.’

Others, though, were pleased with the find!

One user wrote: ‘Finally I can relax without worrying about my drinks spilling, great find!’

‘Oh, that's gonna protect my couch from my cat’s claws,’ another joked.

The bamboo armrest tray is called ‘Rodeby’ by IKEA and comes in a natural flesh shade as well as in black.

How about you, folks? What are your reactions to Adrian’s discoveries?

Maybe you have some neat and convenient finds of your own!

Please do share them as well as your comments and thoughts below!

Aldi has recently sold the same type of containers but from looking at the pictures I think the Aldi version might be a bit bigger. I have 2 of the berry containers. One can fit 2 x 200g punnets of blueberries , I use the other for my tomato after I’ve cut it . They’re awesome, everything stays nice & fresh!

Aldi has recently sold the same type of containers but from looking at the pictures I think the Aldi version might be a bit bigger. I have 2 of the berry containers. One can fit 2 x 200g punnets of blueberries , I use the other for my tomato after I’ve cut it . They’re awesome, everything stays nice & fresh!
I have got the same and love them.

Reactions: Jarred Santos