You won't believe what this groom did moments before the ceremony

A wedding is one of the most memorable times in a person's life. But even though it’s one of the most awaited moments in a couple’s life, it can still be a roller coaster of emotions that can test the relationship between the bride and groom in ways they didn't think were possible.

And in one instance, this bride was confronted with a situation that she simply wouldn't have expected in her wildest dreams (or should we say nightmares).

We’ve read and written a lot of wedding horror stories and failures in the past, but this one is (by far) the most bizarre story we’ve ever come across.

In the latest episode of the Unfiltered Bride podcast, a show where the hosts Georgie and Beth share wedding tips and expose secrets, a professional make-up artist recalled the story of a bride who called off her wedding after exposing the groom’s juicy secret.

Georgie, one of the hosts and a professional wedding planner, was the one who told the story to Beth. Referring to the makeup artist by the fake name ‘Jenny’, Georgie shared how she had just finished styling the bride’s hair and doing her make-up when the bride said she needed to use the bathroom.

bride1.jpg
Jenny, the make-up artist, sent the story to the hosts of the Unfiltered Bride podcast. Credit: StockSnap/Pixabay

‘Jenny says to me, “I did a wedding the other day, and you’ll never guess what happened.” She said the bride needed to go to the toilet just before the ceremony – this is, like, pre-ceremony. And she walked into the toilet, and what she saw was enough to end the wedding,’ Georgie said.

Then, Georgie asked her co-host Beth to guess what the bride saw. Beth suggested that the groom had been cheating on the bride, but Georgie quickly dismissed the claim and asked her to try again. This time, Beth questioned if he was doing drugs or ‘having a w**k’.

‘Worse. Worse than anything sexual,’ Georgie responded.

Then, Georgie revealed the real reason: ‘He was being breastfed by his mum.’

Obviously shocked at the revelation, Beth was momentarily speechless before saying, ‘Sorry, what?!’ Yeah, we had the same reaction too!

Beth later questioned why the bride would want to marry a man who still breastfeeds.

Jumping to the bride’s defence, Georgie stated that the bride probably didn’t know what was happening or that her future husband was still being breastfed before he proposed to her.

‘Why was his mum still producing milk?’ Beth said in between giggles.

‘She’s obviously been doing it continuously to get to that point,’ Georgie replies before asking: ‘Would you call off the wedding?’

Beth responds: ‘Absolutely.’

‘Everybody is in the room waiting, but you definitely wouldn’t kiss when they say you can kiss the groom,’ Georgie said.

You can watch the full video below:

The video went viral and amassed over 840,000 views on TikTok. Many social media users who saw the clip expressed their shock in the video’s comments section.

‘Took “mummy’s boy” to a whole new level,’ one commented.

While another shared: ‘The strongest man couldn’t lift my jaw right now.’

‘When she kept saying “worse”, I was thinking, “Right, okay, well what could it be then,” I was not expecting THAT!’ Another explained.

Someone else stated that they didn’t know what to expect, but the truth was ‘not even a fleeting thought’.

‘When you said worse than sexual, I was like, “Murder?” This is surely worse than that though,’ another claimed while someone else stated that ‘absolutely nothing’ could have prepared them for that reveal.

One wrote: ‘This is shocking! What position was he in with his mum? All cuddled up on the toilet?’ To which the hosts replied: ‘I can’t even begin to imagine.’

Others said if it were up to them, they would have called off the wedding immediately.

‘Throw the whole thing away,’ one commented.

‘I would never date again,’ another claimed.

A third added: ‘100 per cent call off the wedding – that’s harrowing.’

This isn’t the first time a bride-to-be was forced to confront her groom right before the wedding. In one instance, a woman called off the wedding after her fiancé cancelled vegan options on their menu – without even consulting her first!

According to the woman, she and her family follow a vegan diet for several reasons, and one of them is because they all have a history of health issues. Meanwhile, her prospective husband and his family were ‘hardcore’ meat eaters, which she said she was fine with.

During the wedding planning, she said she wanted to add 4-5 vegan options to accommodate her family and guests, but her fiancé and his mom objected. They told her it was a ‘waste of money’ – even though the bride was paying for the wedding. You can read what happens next here.
Key Takeaways
  • A bride discovered her groom being breastfed by his mother just before the ceremony.
  • The viral story has been met with disbelief and shock from viewers.
  • The bride had no choice but to call off the wedding.
Member, have you ever heard of a wedding that went terribly wrong? We'd be interested to hear it. Drop a comment and let us know!

Sponsored
A wedding is one of the most memorable times in a person's life. But even though it’s one of the most awaited moments in a couple’s life, it can still be a roller coaster of emotions that can test the relationship between the bride and groom in ways they didn't think were possible.

And in one instance, this bride was confronted with a situation that she simply wouldn't have expected in her wildest dreams (or should we say nightmares).

We’ve read and written a lot of wedding horror stories and failures in the past, but this one is (by far) the most bizarre story we’ve ever come across.

In the latest episode of the Unfiltered Bride podcast, a show where the hosts Georgie and Beth share wedding tips and expose secrets, a professional make-up artist recalled the story of a bride who called off her wedding after exposing the groom’s juicy secret.

Georgie, one of the hosts and a professional wedding planner, was the one who told the story to Beth. Referring to the makeup artist by the fake name ‘Jenny’, Georgie shared how she had just finished styling the bride’s hair and doing her make-up when the bride said she needed to use the bathroom.

View attachment 15308
Jenny, the make-up artist, sent the story to the hosts of the Unfiltered Bride podcast. Credit: StockSnap/Pixabay

‘Jenny says to me, “I did a wedding the other day, and you’ll never guess what happened.” She said the bride needed to go to the toilet just before the ceremony – this is, like, pre-ceremony. And she walked into the toilet, and what she saw was enough to end the wedding,’ Georgie said.

Then, Georgie asked her co-host Beth to guess what the bride saw. Beth suggested that the groom had been cheating on the bride, but Georgie quickly dismissed the claim and asked her to try again. This time, Beth questioned if he was doing drugs or ‘having a w**k’.

Obviously shocked at the revelation, Beth was momentarily speechless before saying, ‘Sorry, what?!’ Yeah, we had the same reaction too!

Beth later questioned why the bride would want to marry a man who still breastfeeds.

Jumping to the bride’s defence, Georgie stated that the bride probably didn’t know what was happening or that her future husband was still being breastfed before he proposed to her.

‘She’s obviously been doing it continuously to get to that point,’ Georgie replies before asking: ‘Would you call off the wedding?’

‘Everybody is in the room waiting, but you definitely wouldn’t kiss when they say you can kiss the groom,’ Georgie said.

The video went viral and amassed over 840,000 views on TikTok. Many social media users who saw the clip expressed their shock in the video’s comments section.

‘When she kept saying “worse”, I was thinking, “Right, okay, well what could it be then,” I was not expecting THAT!’ Another explained.

Someone else stated that they didn’t know what to expect, but the truth was ‘not even a fleeting thought’.

‘When you said worse than sexual, I was like, “Murder?” This is surely worse than that though,’ another claimed while someone else stated that ‘absolutely nothing’ could have prepared them for that reveal.

One wrote: ‘This is shocking! What position was he in with his mum? All cuddled up on the toilet?’ To which the hosts replied: ‘I can’t even begin to imagine.’

Others said if it were up to them, they would have called off the wedding immediately.

This isn’t the first time a bride-to-be was forced to confront her groom right before the wedding. In one instance, a woman called off the wedding after her fiancé cancelled vegan options on their menu – without even consulting her first!

According to the woman, she and her family follow a vegan diet for several reasons, and one of them is because they all have a history of health issues. Meanwhile, her prospective husband and his family were ‘hardcore’ meat eaters, which she said she was fine with.

During the wedding planning, she said she wanted to add 4-5 vegan options to accommodate her family and guests, but her fiancé and his mom objected. They told her it was a ‘waste of money’ – even though the bride was paying for the wedding. You can read what happens next here.
Key Takeaways

• A bride discovered her groom being breastfed by his mother just before the ceremony.
Member, have you ever heard of a wedding that went terribly wrong? We'd be interested to hear it. Drop a comment and let us know!

Nooooooo omg! Mother and Son didn't do breastfeeding, they were having sex. The mother surely wouldn't have milk by that age ewhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
This is one of those stories that you can't imagine to be true.

Its beyond crazy and very sick.

Im thinking he would be at least 25 and his mum 45, that is impossible for her to still be producing milk.

I had a bride who was getting married for the 2nd time and with her first marriage she found out her husband was having an affair with a close friend before they married even on their wedding day. They divorced and he married this friend .

View attachment 15308

Key Takeaways

OMG.. I'd call of the wedding

Nooooooo omg! Mother and Son didn't do breastfeeding, they were having sex. The mother surely wouldn't have milk by that age ewhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
If you google “is it possible for a mature aged woman to breast feed someone”, the answer is yes.
One instance it says a middle aged mother can breast feed her daughter’s baby.
But that would be very weird though.

I thought that too, but what if she has continually done it so her milk was always there. Breastfeeding is good up to say 3 years but this, I find it quite sick !!!! If they did get married, he would have to make an excuse to her, to get is daily milk. Maybe it is kind of sexual when it gets to this point. So glad she found out before marriage.

What a myth of a story.. pinched from a spoof in Little Britain.. anything for a bit of notoriety! People on TikTok have nothing better to do than look at all sorts of rubbish made up stories.
Yes, it was like bait advertising, just to get folks sucked in and it certainly succeeded.. .. myself included as it sounded so bizarre i had to read it and here i am commenting as well!! I say it's absolute bs.. (delete if i am breaking rules as it's not my intention to offend)

View attachment 15308

Key Takeaways

How could that mother do that it’s appalling I fed all mine the last two for two and bit years each that was definitely long enough .

Reactions: Granny*Deb and Ezzy
I think this is a fake story or a very sick story.
This days, social media is full of rubbish and that’s what people like to read, so much so that the story had so many views or likes or followers or whatever it was. I’m really sorry, but why would we want to read something like this in here?? Nothing related to the purpose of this site!!

I think this is a fake story or a very sick story.
This days, social media is full of rubbish and that’s what people like to read, so much so that the story had so many views or likes or followers or whatever it was. I’m really sorry, but why would we want to read something like this in here?? Nothing related to the purpose of this site!!
I couldn't agree more! From the very start there were posts from all sorts of other platforms, most sensational, the vast majority untrue, but people seem to delight in commenting as if they were. sigh!