You won't believe what this ALDI fan used to make delicious cream buns!

Who doesn't love a cream bun? They're light, fluffy, and oh-so-delicious. And thanks to ALDI, you can now easily make them at home using their brioche hot dog buns.

You read that right, folks! Apparently, there has been a trend among fans of the German retailer where they make desserts using the unconventional food item.

In fact, one woman has gone viral on social media after she shared how she made the delicious buns using the ALDI product.

Sharing her tip to a popular Facebook group, the woman wrote: 'Cream buns using ALDI brioche hot dog buns. An easy treat for after dinner. My piping is cr*p because I used a sandwich bag.'

Her post also included a photo of the delectable treats, which she claimed are easy to make.

tsociqE_p964vH3kNPp8zA8Yfpvi-19oH0AaWDlzH-ZLid2y-usVJSATxM37NI6JX8TRo1WxxzA8lVLfPt_2tqbn2MyLcpeKGS0rEWRmtMDgtXnjF-lM8_v_DvBmqPes0E1ORaHSlwX9a2EzGUDUyQ

Credit: Facebook/Aldi Mums

To prepare the delicious cream buns, the woman said that all you need to do is simply whip up some heavy cream with a little vanilla extract and sugar, then pipe it into the buns. Top the treats with some strawberry sauce, and you're good to go!

The post has captured the attention of thousands of users, with many commenting on how mouthwatering the treat is.

One user wrote: 'Great effort they look yummy.'

'I’m gonna faint! How good do these look? As soon as I break my diet I’m making a 6 pack of these,' another exclaimed.

One person said that the recipe reminded them of their childhood, writing: 'My childhood memory... every weekend. They look delicious.'

Others suggested some tips on how to elevate the flavour of the buns.

One home cook advised: 'Try it next time with jam and add a small amount of custard in with the cream. Tastes fantastic either way!'

Some people have criticised the hotdog buns for being too sweet, so they would rather turn them into desserts instead of using them for snags.

One user wrote: 'I think the brioche buns are a bit too sweet for hotdogs (personally) but they work really well as a cream bun.'

'I won’t ever order a burger on brioche either - too sweet!' another replied.

A third chimed in: 'I’ve never tried these but met a French traveller that was appalled these were sold for hot dogs…to be served with a bit of Nutella as a sweet treat.'

Whether you like your buns sweet or savoury, there's no denying that they're a fun and easy treat to make at home!

Will you be giving this treat a try? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Sponsored
Who doesn't love a cream bun? They're light, fluffy, and oh-so-delicious. And thanks to ALDI, you can now easily make them at home using their brioche hot dog buns.

You read that right, folks! Apparently, there has been a trend among fans of the German retailer where they make desserts using the unconventional food item.

In fact, one woman has gone viral on social media after she shared how she made the delicious buns using the ALDI product.

Sharing her tip to a popular Facebook group, the woman wrote: 'Cream buns using ALDI brioche hot dog buns. An easy treat for after dinner. My piping is cr*p because I used a sandwich bag.'

Her post also included a photo of the delectable treats, which she claimed are easy to make.

tsociqE_p964vH3kNPp8zA8Yfpvi-19oH0AaWDlzH-ZLid2y-usVJSATxM37NI6JX8TRo1WxxzA8lVLfPt_2tqbn2MyLcpeKGS0rEWRmtMDgtXnjF-lM8_v_DvBmqPes0E1ORaHSlwX9a2EzGUDUyQ

Credit: Facebook/Aldi Mums

To prepare the delicious cream buns, the woman said that all you need to do is simply whip up some heavy cream with a little vanilla extract and sugar, then pipe it into the buns. Top the treats with some strawberry sauce, and you're good to go!

The post has captured the attention of thousands of users, with many commenting on how mouthwatering the treat is.

One user wrote: 'Great effort they look yummy.'

'I’m gonna faint! How good do these look? As soon as I break my diet I’m making a 6 pack of these,' another exclaimed.

One person said that the recipe reminded them of their childhood, writing: 'My childhood memory... every weekend. They look delicious.'

Others suggested some tips on how to elevate the flavour of the buns.

One home cook advised: 'Try it next time with jam and add a small amount of custard in with the cream. Tastes fantastic either way!'

Some people have criticised the hotdog buns for being too sweet, so they would rather turn them into desserts instead of using them for snags.

One user wrote: 'I think the brioche buns are a bit too sweet for hotdogs (personally) but they work really well as a cream bun.'

'I won’t ever order a burger on brioche either - too sweet!' another replied.

A third chimed in: 'I’ve never tried these but met a French traveller that was appalled these were sold for hot dogs…to be served with a bit of Nutella as a sweet treat.'

Whether you like your buns sweet or savoury, there's no denying that they're a fun and easy treat to make at home!

Will you be giving this treat a try? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
Certainly many ideas to try here. If l don't like one then l could move on to the next, couldn't l?