You won't believe this hilarious dating advice! From ‘25 years single’ to ‘a love expert’!

Get ready for a good chuckle, folks! We'd like to introduce you to Lillian Droniak, a feisty 93-year-old grandma with hilarious dating advice.

Despite being single for a quarter of a century, this sassy senior has become a love expert and amassed a whopping 8.7 million followers on TikTok.

Lillian shares all her candid dating advice and her love life stories. And let's just say she's not holding back. This grandma knows her stuff, from red flags to watch out for to what to wear on a first date.

Lillian dropped some ‘truth bombs’ in her latest TikTok video, where she shared the first part of her eclectic list of dating red flags (things she tries to avoid). And at the top of the list? If he doesn't hold the door open for her, he's out.

photo-19.jpg
The 93-year-old recently shared videos about red flags to look out for when dating, such as avoiding a man ‘if he doesn't like bingo’ or ‘if he golfs’. Credit: TikTok/@grandma_droniak.

She said in the clip: ‘If he doesn't like bingo, I don't date him because I love bingo.’

'If he doesn't keep enough soup for me in the refrigerator. I always like soup and eat soup.'

'If he doesn't call me pretty all the time, I don't want anything to do with him.'

Lillian didn't hold back in her next video, where she continued to list her ‘dating red flags’.

She boldly declared: 'If he lies about his height. It's okay if you're a short king; we just need to know.’ The term ‘Short King’ has gained popularity with Gen Z when referring to men of small stature.

But she didn’t stop there.

'If he is a water sign, run, run far away.’

'Don't forget J names. I'm talking about Jimmy, Jason, Jack.'

According to Lillian, if your date doesn't have a soft spot for cats, it's time to hit the block button.

But that's not all – Lillian's got another dating tip that'll make you think twice before stepping out on the town with that golfer.

‘If he golfs, don't trust him,’ she warned. Ominous words…

Not only has Lillian shared her wealth of dating wisdom, but she's also shared a 'get ready with me' video before heading out on her first date in 25 years.

Lillian turned on the camera and shared the news with her followers.

She said in the clip: ‘Well, folks, it's happening. My first date in 25 years, and he's supposed to pick me up in 20 minutes.’

You could feel the excitement and nerves radiating from Lillian's words.

'I'm getting nervous now. I met him at bingo and that's the way it goes,’ she continued.

'He's really handsome and I couldn't say no... I might kiss him, you never know but I'm going to still put lipstick on just in case.'

She adjusted the camera and gave a twirl to showcase her outfit in all its glory.

Lillian said: 'If he doesn't like it, he could leave. All I want is a free dinner.’

'I'm not even going to bring my wallet or my purse. I'll let you know how it goes.'

Unfortunately, Lillian and her date weren’t a match…

Lillian didn't leave her followers guessing – she posted an update after her date. However, it wasn't the news we were hoping for.

With a disappointed tone, Lillian said: ‘I just got back from my date, and it was no good.’

'He didn't even look at my outfit and say that it looks pretty. He was rude to the waiter, he was just a rude person. He didn't even hold the door for me like a gentleman should.’

'Bottom line, he wasn't a gentleman, not my type. And he was shorter than me.'

'Only date a gentleman... when you go out, that's how you find out. And I did not give him a kiss. No way, no way.'

While it didn't go quite as planned, it provided a good laugh and an opportunity for her followers to have more insight into her charming personality.

Lillian may be 93 years old, but she's definitely not slowing down when it comes to social media.

In a recent interview with Good Morning America, Lillian said: ‘I feel like the grandma of the internet.’

Lillian's candid dating advice is aimed at younger generations who may not have the same life experiences as her.

She explained: ‘I was bashful when I was young. And now I'm too much trouble sometimes.’
But sharing her dating tips isn't the only reason Lillian loves making content.

She also revealed that it makes her feel young. And honestly, with her sense of humour and style, we don't think Lillian needs any help feeling young – she's already got it all figured out.

Key Takeaways
  • Lillian Droniak, a feisty 93-year-old grandma, shares hilarious dating advice on TikTok, amassing 8.7 million followers.
  • Her candid dating advice and love life stories, including her first date in 25 years, have entertained and educated her fans.
  • Lillian's dating tips are aimed at younger generations who may not have the same life experience as her.
  • In addition to sharing her wisdom, Lillian revealed that making content makes her feel young, calling herself 'the grandma of the internet’.

We have to admit that we can't help but smile and relate to some of Lillian's hilarious suggestions, after all some old-school dating etiquette is timeless!

What are your thoughts on Lillian’s advice? Do you relate to her? Or do you find her tips hilarious? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Also, for those who are looking forward to going out on a date, you might want to check this poll, where we asked members to vote and give their opinions on first-date etiquette.

Sponsored
Get ready for a good chuckle, folks! We'd like to introduce you to Lillian Droniak, a feisty 93-year-old grandma with hilarious dating advice.

Despite being single for a quarter of a century, this sassy senior has become a love expert and amassed a whopping 8.7 million followers on TikTok.

Lillian shares all her candid dating advice and her love life stories. And let's just say she's not holding back. This grandma knows her stuff, from red flags to watch out for to what to wear on a first date.

Lillian dropped some ‘truth bombs’ in her latest TikTok video, where she shared the first part of her eclectic list of dating red flags (things she tries to avoid). And at the top of the list? If he doesn't hold the door open for her, he's out.

View attachment 16850
The 93-year-old recently shared videos about red flags to look out for when dating, such as avoiding a man ‘if he doesn't like bingo’ or ‘if he golfs’. Credit: TikTok/@grandma_droniak.

She said in the clip: ‘If he doesn't like bingo, I don't date him because I love bingo.’

'If he doesn't keep enough soup for me in the refrigerator. I always like soup and eat soup.'

'If he doesn't call me pretty all the time, I don't want anything to do with him.'

Lillian didn't hold back in her next video, where she continued to list her ‘dating red flags’.

She boldly declared: 'If he lies about his height. It's okay if you're a short king; we just need to know.’ The term ‘Short King’ has gained popularity with Gen Z when referring to men of small stature.

According to Lillian, if your date doesn't have a soft spot for cats, it's time to hit the block button.

But that's not all – Lillian's got another dating tip that'll make you think twice before stepping out on the town with that golfer.

Not only has Lillian shared her wealth of dating wisdom, but she's also shared a 'get ready with me' video before heading out on her first date in 25 years.

She said in the clip: ‘Well, folks, it's happening. My first date in 25 years, and he's supposed to pick me up in 20 minutes.’

'I'm getting nervous now. I met him at bingo and that's the way it goes,’ she continued.

'He's really handsome and I couldn't say no... I might kiss him, you never know but I'm going to still put lipstick on just in case.'

She adjusted the camera and gave a twirl to showcase her outfit in all its glory.

Lillian said: 'If he doesn't like it, he could leave. All I want is a free dinner.’

'I'm not even going to bring my wallet or my purse. I'll let you know how it goes.'

Lillian didn't leave her followers guessing – she posted an update after her date. However, it wasn't the news we were hoping for.

With a disappointed tone, Lillian said: ‘I just got back from my date, and it was no good.’

'He didn't even look at my outfit and say that it looks pretty. He was rude to the waiter, he was just a rude person. He didn't even hold the door for me like a gentleman should.’

'Only date a gentleman... when you go out, that's how you find out. And I did not give him a kiss. No way, no way.'

While it didn't go quite as planned, it provided a good laugh and an opportunity for her followers to have more insight into her charming personality.

Lillian may be 93 years old, but she's definitely not slowing down when it comes to social media.

In a recent interview with Good Morning America, Lillian said: ‘I feel like the grandma of the internet.’

Lillian's candid dating advice is aimed at younger generations who may not have the same life experiences as her.

She explained: ‘I was bashful when I was young. And now I'm too much trouble sometimes.’

She also revealed that it makes her feel young. And honestly, with her sense of humour and style, we don't think Lillian needs any help feeling young – she's already got it all figured out.

Key Takeaways

• Lillian Droniak, a feisty 93-year-old grandma, shares hilarious dating advice on TikTok, amassing 8.7 million followers.
  • Her candid dating advice and love life stories, including her first date in 25 years, have entertained and educated her fans.
  • Lillian's dating tips are aimed at younger generations who may not have the same life experience as her.
  • In addition to sharing her wisdom, Lillian revealed that making content makes her feel young, calling herself 'the grandma of the internet’.

We have to admit that we can't help but smile and relate to some of Lillian's hilarious suggestions, after all some old-school dating etiquette is timeless!

What are your thoughts on Lillian’s advice? Do you relate to her? Or do you find her tips hilarious? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!

Also, for those who are looking forward to going out on a date, you might want to check this poll, where we asked members to vote and give their opinions on first-date etiquette.

Agree with her and i would add no body odour will be tolerated

View attachment 16850

Key Takeaways

Thank goodness that means I wont have to pussy foot around as I will be free as a bird, just wish i could still ride a motorbike

I agree with some of her points but not about J names or water signs. There wouldn't be a more gentleman than my son-in-law Jasper who was born in March and is a Piscean. So while I admire her stamina I think she maybe missing out on some real gems because of her choices.

Reactions: paulamc52
I have had an accident that rendered me unable to even drive my mobility scooter. No, I had a lift knock me to the ground not an accident on my scooter. It was almost 5 years ago since the accident & still I am unable to ride it or walk too far without help.

I agree with some of her points but not about J names or water signs. There wouldn't be a more gentleman than my son-in-law Jasper who was born in March and is a Piscean. So while I admire her stamina I think she maybe missing out on some real gems because of her choices.
I thought the same my hubby is also Pisces and what's with the J names

Just what the world needs ... a 93-year-old "influencer" who can't spell,.