You won't believe how this 65-year-old bodybuilder keeps her youthful looks—the secret is surprisingly intimate!

We all know what it's like to be stuck in a rut and feel like our age is catching up with us.

But Bobbi Parker Hall, 65, is living proof that you can stay fit and youthful no matter your age!

Just a few years ago, Bobbi hit the headlines after revealing no-nonsense secrets to looking good, claiming she looks 'better now' than ever.

Photo_20230926_104230_0000.png
Bobbi Parker Hall, 65, revealed her tips for staying young. Credit: @modernbodiesfitness/Instagram

The mother of two said her transformation began after years of weight loss struggles, and the answer to living a youthful life lies in staying confident, eating properly, and not being afraid of weight training.

But recently, Bobbi—and avid bodybuilder—has revealed her TOP TIP for looking ageless, and it's something many people forget about.

She claimed the key to a youthful glow is having 'the best sex of her life.'

'I have now been happily married for seven years, and this new dynamic has convinced me that a highly sexual connection is the undiscussed key to ageing well,' she said.

Photo_20230926_104345_0000.png
Bobbi and her husband, Dean Hall. Credit: @modernbodiesfitness/Instagram

She explained: ‘The intimacy I share with my husband, Dean, has made me feel a deep sense of closeness and safety on so many levels, that I'm now enjoying multiple orgasms every time we have sex.’

'It's so crazy to realise that at my age, I am having the best sex of my life,' she remarked.

But Bobbi isn't just recommending sex to stay ageless—although she believes it's a very important part.

Aside from competing in bikini tournaments, she wants to share her advice to help older women get into the best shapes of their lives.

Here are her other tips for staying younger for longer:

Tip

• Maintain muscle and flexibility through weight training.
  • Keep a healthy weight.
  • Take care of your skin. She advised people to ‘use body scrubs to keep skin smooth, moisturised and hydrated’.
  • Get out in nature often to ‘reinvigorate body, mind and spirit’.
  • Avoid products with lots of chemicals.
  • Prioritise personal peace. She said, ‘Make your personal peace a top priority in life and push yourself to keep growing in your relationship with yourself first.’
  • Refuse any stereotypes of ageing.
  • Be a positive role model for the next generation.
  • Look for new ways to express yourself ‘as a means of relaxation and stress reduction’.
  • Explore new ways to grow, learn, and try things you hadn't done before.

Bobbi mentioned previously that fitness helped her recharge mentally, physically and emotionally since her divorce.

'I have found [it] to be one of the best things to help with rebooting your life. I think it doesn't matter what our age is—women always want to feel attractive and desired,’ she shared.

The bodybuilder also advised women to embrace their age and physical appearance, ‘Don't overdue cosmetic surgeries, go grey if you want, you just need to accept where you are at with your age.’

She added further: ‘I am constantly amazed to find that the years I have spent challenging myself to stay fit in both body and mind have made it possible to overcome the stereotypes of being a senior.’

'I'm moving forward in life having fun with my friends and family, having the deepest conversations and the greatest confidence,' Bobbi stated.

Key Takeaways
  • Bobbi Parker Hall, a 65-year-old bodybuilder and bikini competitor, credited maintaining a youthful look to regular sexual activity.
  • She suggested tips for staying youthful, including maintaining muscle and flexibility, keeping a healthy weight, caring for one's skin, avoiding chemical-heavy products, and blocking out age stereotypes.
  • She also considers nurturing personal peace, being a positive role model, and continuously seeking new ways for self-expression and growth to be vital.
  • Despite her age, Hall contests stereotypes about ageing, advising women to embrace their age and physical appearance rather than resorting to excessive cosmetic surgeries.

Members, what do you think of Bobbi's advice? Do you have any tips for staying youthful for longer? We'd love to hear from you in the comments below!

Sponsored
So she is having the best sex of her life now, well since it takes two to tango she is partly to blame for her previous lack of a great sex life.

Reactions: Bridgit
Damn!!! She is looking good for her age I must say. Good for her. 👍
Had a read of her tips and believe that they won't all work for everyone as we are all different.
One thing I have noticed and that is in life, if having been in a relationship that has sadly not worked out for whatever reason, one can feel down in the dumps because of the break up. When down in the dumps, I have found that you don't eat as much and therefor start to lose weight, gaining again when you get back in to a new relationship. I am not advising you break up with your current partner just to lose a few kilos LOL